Manlet thread

>5'11 vs 6'0

> Hey Jamal, I have an offer for you
> Here's my address, 5055 Bergstein Blvd
> My wife gets home at 6:30pm

Mark is 5'7

When he tilts his head up he's 5'11 just from his nose

The nogs can laugh at the manlet jew all they want, but he's still writing their paychecks at the end of the day.

>paychecks
assume you meant welfare checks

Why is Zuckerberg payin. For the Duke basketball team?

It's a meme you dip

5'12 manlets... WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

>implying i wouldnt be mark
being incredibly smart must feel so good man. would take it over being hot any day

:^)

desu senpai if I had to choose between becoming billionaire and becoming 6'5 I would choose 6'5. Money cant buy height and being able to look down on 90% of males is the best feeling ever that money cant give you

i'm sure he feels the same way with all the money he has. he can buy ANYTHING he wants. ANYTHING. you can't even imagine what it's like having more money that you can ever spend. money = power. height doesn't mean shit off this board.

Being able to look down on 90% of males is a feeling money cant give you? Are you fucking retarded

You can look down on 99% with billions

why are you taking the bait

are there more overrated girls than popstars on the planet? theyre literally slightly above average looking girls with a personal trainer, diet, high fashion and plastic surgeries
i will never understand the obsession

>slightly above average

didn't know connor was a fan

I've dated short guys before, but this image is doing something to me. Seeing those guys tower over Facebook is turning me on. He is so rich, but has to look up to them. Mark makes more money than everyone in that room, yet he looks so tiny, and those giants look so sexy in comparison.

she is pretty but nothing that would make her stand out of the crowd of millions of other pretty girls

>nothing that would make her stand out of the crowd

I mean physically look down on someone. How can his money help him do that?

im starting to think you unironically dont go out. like fucking ever.
its summer, take a walk in the city sometime and you will notice a ton of pretty girls

I live in England

That fucking sucks. I studied abroad in London and was not impressed with the women.

honestly I never understood the hype about her. she's fucking ugly. I dont even have high standarts but her face is straight up ugly

>larping as a girl on a Mongolian throat singing board to make yourself feel better about being a lanklet

then you are lost brother

>I am short.

THANK YOU

She looks like Benedict Cumberbatch in a wig, and HE looks like Skeletor with The Downs.

i like the effort and thought that went into making this pic, i really appreciate it

>assume you meant welfare checks
xD

how do I know you're a faggot?

>DUKE
:P

she is the dream of lanky fags on Veeky Forums. 190 cm pure asperger

same with kloss

Thank you. Here is more OC.
>tfw no freaky gf to give you head in the front seat of the hummer

>that image
we are birds of a feather user.

He can cut your legs easily you fucking mong

Half the players in that room will be broke and in debt by the time they are 30.

Do you hate her because she is taller than you?

weak bait 1/10

He can look down on your dumb ass in his ivory tower his money bought him

Agreed, caked in makeup and a rectangular body.

>t. Handholdless kissless virgin

Not short man, I'm just not that tall. 5'6 is average..

college players dont get paid

dude i seriously think you have a problem. do you have pictures of taylor on your wall?
are you ever gonna try to meet her?

she has a nice face but a gross body

He look gay in that pic

fite me

but what if we're standing on the same ground?

I LOVE YOU

JUHEEEEZUZ CRRRRRRIIIISSTTT

JESUS CHRIST I LOVE YOU

YES I DOOOOOO

girl in background in white jacket

I-I love y-you too, user

If lanklets are so superior, why do they need to post propaganda on a mongolian fitness board for validation multiple times a day?

Necessary reminders for the learning disabled

UP AND OVEEEEVEER

its the cognitive dissonance. they see girls putting "6'0 and above" in bio, they see insecure short guys complaining on the internet. they meet the criteria, but still cant get laid.
a miserable type of coping

I can. Lol you mad little guy?

you're not

Prove it

I'm 5'5 but above average at fighting games and feel as if i could emulate certain moves if my life depended on it

bait

I'm 5'4, BF loves it toh.