What are your thoughts on bone broth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8
heartfoundation.org.au/healthy-eating/food-and-nutrition/salt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's made of bones, no thanks!

So are you

I save good bones and puts them on stews
Adds a bit of flavour and make it get thicker faster, i assume its due to the collagen

you are what you eat dude

Why not make a stew instead?
Look up oxtail soup and enjoy the gains

delicious, actually have a pot of beef stock on the stove right now. roast your bones before you chuck them in for a meatier flavour

Tasty but the health claims are psuedoscience

THA BONE BROTH THA BONE BROTH THA BONE BROTH THA BONE BROTH THA BONE BROTH THA BONE BROTH

BETTER THAN OVALTINE. TASTES LIKE THE BEST MILKSHAKE EVER

Diatomous earth is better

such a basic recepie is praised special in the Usa

my grandma uses only her selfmade bone broth
when i was sick as a kid this was the common food with filled noodles

youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8

think you need a glass of CAVEMAN

Ow my bones hurt ow oof ouch

As other have said use bones to make stock then when they're nice and soft smash them open and eat the marrow.

Where do you buy bones from?

it's fucking called stock and it's basic shit you can add to just about anything to help flavour a recipe but it's been taken over by limp wristed faggot healthy eating hipster dipshits who think the most basic shit in existence (holy fuck, bones and veggies in water) is some super new amazing hyperfood desipte being in things like Mrs Beeton's Cookery Book.
It's like the faggots who drink green tea, something that's been around asia for literally thousands of years because OMG MUH ANTI-BAD THINGS HURR FUCKING KILL ME

High in sodium, alternative ((((medicine))) garbage with zero evidence for any of those claims

I eat tonkotsu ramen every day

its cancer

its just fucking beef stock
i dont get why hipsters turn staple food into memes and hype them up like the second coming of christ
happened to kale, happened to bone broth. what's next? roast potatoes?

tl;dr its basic fucking food that has been made and consumed for hundreds of years. nothing less, nothing more.

It's literally just broth that you cook a few hours longer so that it gets thicker. Also known as cooking stock.

>High in sodium

So?

heartfoundation.org.au/healthy-eating/food-and-nutrition/salt

Drink water and take potassium and you'll be fine, faggt

Broscientist detected. That's not how it works at all

Its funny you mention this cause i was just looking into this the other day. It had a tremendous amount of nutritional benefits. I think the one i was looking at it for was to fight off dht. But it does so much more than that. People that do make bone broth, where do you get your bones?

this fucking reeks of jews trying to kill us

If you understood why high sodium is bad, then you'd understand that it's exactly how it works

Butchers, the price is stupid these days though, beef bones at my local butcher are nearly as expensive as ribs with the meat on

Hello Dunning-Kruger. I can see why you'd think that given your level of education doesn't extend beyond armchair broscience blogs nonetheless to a babby's first text on inorganic osmolyte regulation. Back to plebbit please.

This.