Let's get a Ripped Statue thread going.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/689617/why-do-greek-statues-have-such-small-penises/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Came here to request this one lmaoo

lmao why is that niggas weewee so small

He's cold dude fuck off that's normal

Incoming, you plebs

I have hundreds if you keep the thread alive.

>see what I did there ?

Breker was a master

But this is probably my favourite of all time

My ideal

Fuck wrong picture lol

>Brethren

anyone else get the urge to lick that puss? fuck that looks good. patrician taste.

Moar female statues please.

I am thinking that all of the statues have small peni wenies because the people that made them wanted you to idolized the statue because of the hard work they put into their muscles. If the groin was huge, it would be a tribute to their genetics rather than their skill. Can anyone confirm/deny this?

i also have this one

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Small penises were idealised back in the day

qz.com/689617/why-do-greek-statues-have-such-small-penises/

>“Greeks associated small and non-erect penises with moderation, which was one of the key virtues that formed their view of ideal masculinity,” explains classics professor Andrew Lear, who has taught at Harvard, Columbia and NYU and runs tours focused on gay history. “There is the contrast between the small, non-erect penises of ideal men (heroes, gods, nude athletes etc) and the over-size, erect penises of Satyrs (mythic half-goat-men, who are drunkards and wildly lustful) and various non-ideal men. Decrepit, elderly men, for instance, often have large penises.”

who made it?

why

They are small because it was considered normal and civil. Black people had big ones because they were wild

>no h-homo