Is this guy right about everything?

Is this guy right about everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UCzGLDaTu81nJDtWK10MniGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

have been gaining more ever since i started to follow this guy,

He doesn't believe in bulking/cutting though.

He's more qualified than many other "fitness celebs" considering his job depends on his accuracy of knowledge.

He's pretty smart, not always right, but a good guide. Much better than a lot of the other bullshit out there, but may not always be the best path.

Seems to be working for him. I've never seen him look much different than where he's at right now.

yea

:thinking:

What kind of training program does he suggest? Compound movements? Split?

I swallowed the bulking-cutting meme hard as a novice weightlifter and I am only now realizing it's probably not true. There is no reason that your body can't have a stressed muscle that it is repairing, while breaking down fat for energy at the same time. As long as you have enough protein in your diet, that's not only possible but very realistic.

He's probably the most credible YouTube source.

>but dom and the hodge twins

how about him

He's kind of boring though.

Elliot Hulse knows a lot and he's a good goy to take advice from.

Sometimes he goes off on weird tangents but overall he's very positive, motivational, no bullshit and knowledgeable

He knows his shit for sure. Him being a physical therapist helps a lot. His marker series is pretty insightful

However if I may, he really lacks on explaining how to do exercises. Part of it has to do with the shitty production of his youtube videos. There was an exercise about activating the lat using cables. He explained the twist motion he was going for but the entire video is from his torso up with zero mention of his feet position

I've got his size program and it's been fucking amazing

Does he do a good job walking they exercises? Is it better than his YouTube videos?

yes. But he lacks Scott Herman's ridiculous accent for lulz.

>>Bahbell

No, he believes in eating at a surplus to gain muscle and a deficit to trim fat. Hmmmmmm.

I've never had any problems understanding what I need to be doing but I suppose that could vary person to person. I'd say he does a good job detailing it and laying it out but of course that's my opinion.

Scott is the only fitness YouTuber I watch for fun. I just like the guy.

I am pretty fuckin stupid at understanding how to position my body.

It normally takes either a lot of trying out or watching the videos multiple times

I took a screenshot for you. Here he has an 8 minute video explaining and showing what you need to be doing. Then below that he has 4 more videos 30 second videos just showing the specific exercise. For me it's enough.

>CICO bro, your body will use your fat as energy if you aren't eating enough
>DUDE, your body NEEDS a caloric surplus to repair those muscles haha, if you don't eat more then you won't gain more BULK BULK BULK

never understood this

Thanks user

It looks similar to his YouTube videos. His knowledge is so significant that I am considering at lest one of the programs

m.youtube.com/channel/UCzGLDaTu81nJDtWK10MniGg

Mike Thurston should get a nod. Fucker looks like a total Chad but he is really fuckin good and surprisely relatable.

His anatomy knowledge is not the best though.

My recommendation would be his inferno size program. Don't have a single negative thing to say about it. There's also a six pack promise bonus they have that I like but I'm not sure if you can get it with the size program.

>no bullshit
>breathe into your balls
choose only one

his lifting form videos I would watch, everything else he's full of shit and I'm glad the manlet Elgin dug into him

only fitness youtube channel you need

I think I'm going to pull the trigger. I was not able to find any of the online programs online

Well good luck to ya man, hope it works out for you. Typically I'll watch the videos the night before my workout and if you feel like you had a bad day with one the workouts, don't worry a lot of them are repeated, you'll get a chance to improve.