Body fat check bois

Curious on what my bodyfat estimate is, just cut from 205 to 181, trying to go for 10% thanks brahs, we're all gonna make it

Front flexed

Relaxed

174cm
74kg

A rough estimate would be great to know.

unironically 25-30%

25-30%

stop worrying about badly estimated %s from fit and just focus on looking gud.

The only way to know for sure is to go to a doctor/hospital/nutritionist and they will have a machine you put your arm into and it measures your muscle mass and bf% levels.

Also 10% is really low, you're not near it, and imo it looks stupid and you shouldn't focus on it.

30%, you don't hold a lot of muscle mass compared to OP.

Stop posting in every thread when someone asks about bodyfat percentages.

Only just started (for the umpteenth time) so have little to no muscle mass. Was just wanting to know where I was starting in the eyes of Veeky Forums

25% estimate is a bit high don't you think? No way I'm 25

Yeah you're right you're probably more like 27%

you are in the 20 area

OP, do you have a tape measure?
if i had to guess you'd be ~20 but pale skin and shitty angle/lighting can be misleading. use the navy calculator

kek

I've posted in literally this one, I have no idea what you're talking about.

I'll look it up, here's a better picture with lighting that is loyal

90% fat
10% everything else

Thanks for the estimates, sleep tight brahs

navy test said 18, eh i've got a bit to go then.

25-30% if I had to guess. A caliper would be much better for that though

You need to cut atleast another 20lbs you are still above 25% bodyfat. What are your lifts?

285 Paused Bench
255 squat
280 sumo deadlift
Recovering from a back injury.

I don't see how id need to cut to 160 at 5'11 to get to 10% I can't believe that i would be above 20 right now. But I'm new to the lower bodyfat numbers so who knows,

Well it's typical to underestimate bodyfat. But yeah from the looks of it you hit 10% probably around 160lbs

I honestly don't need 10% just want to hit bicep veins bodyfat, that's the extent of the cut for me. i'll see how i look at 174 or so.

Thanks for your input

Just do not bulk anymore ever it's the worst shit you can do because now you have to cut 40 lbs and it will stall you alot. Get stronger on maintenance and you will get lean and muscular slowly over time

What's wrong with your ribs?

Alan Thrall detected

LONDON

30%
30%

25%
30%

This. Veeky Forums is legitimately terrible at estimating bf%. If you're above single digits who cares what the exact number is? If you think you should lose fat then lose fat. If you don't think so, who cares what some anons think?