HOW has getting Veeky Forums changed your personality?

I've gotten into a lot more fights. Beat the shit out of the whiny judo kid a few days ago. It was hilarious that he thought his "MARTIAL ARTS DURR" was gonna save him.

because of your increase in confidence or you just wanted to flex on the kid?

I'm not fit yet

Exercise is making me slightly more confident though, and I have more motivation

>Beat the shit out of the whiny judo kid a few days ago. It was hilarious that he thought his "MARTIAL ARTS DURR" was gonna save him.
kek

thats great my man, that confidence is going to be incorporated into other aspects of life

we're all going to make it.

I told him that I didn't want to see him around my favorite hang out spot on campus. He asked me what I was gonna do about, and I clobbered him.

I hate myself even more now.

I can get pussy by wearing a tank top and looking at bitches the right way

sucker punching makes you an enormous pussy

I've been fit my whole life. If you think you're chad now cause you lift, you're wrong. Chads are born not made

Now try again on somebody who knows bjj or muay Thai

Lol stfu you aren't one either dicklet

Looks like someone's salty. Keep squatting gymcel

>i don't wanna see you on my turf ever again
lol who the fuck actually says this

tards gonna tard I guess.

I lost respect on all my friends because they are unfit scum.

LOL THIS FAMILY! Xd

Went from the approachable dude in lab groups to "he looks like an asshole"

I thought you said people would like me more Veeky Forums? ;_;

More aggressive, especially when I don't masturbate.

holy fuck you are autistic
>never come to my favorite campus hang out spot ever again

I still hate everyone, but now i atleast have a reason, i'm better than them.

>bjj or muay Thai
Lmao. I will simply out muscle them. Like all the boxing, karate, krav maga guys that I've destroyed before.

>gymcel
kek
>using PSL lingo
>chad
pick one

My posture, man. Without even realizing, I was walking around way more confidently, as in, not slouched over anymore. I had these odd compliments from a co-worker and friend, but it wasn't until my grandma pointed it out why that was.

I feel way more confident, I suppose.

probably just got more aggressive on the road. I'm still smol tho so if something escalated I'd probably be fucked

More confident, more motivation, fitter. And I feel more like a real man.
>also the feeling that my dick is bigger

Been lifting 7 years. Only in the last year have I looked like I'm in elite shape despite 1reps maxs all being down on cut.

I've gotten way more comfy with women. But that was because they became more aggressive with me as well. Definitely want to fuck people up more. Some dude pulled some stupid driving shit today on me and I made stared him down and he did that look away submissive shit I used to do.

Nobody really starts shit with you when you're look to be in good shape so dishing out social justice doesn't happen as often as you think it should.

post pic

pfahaha, that happened

Post pic

post pic

>fantasising about doing something that would make everyone hate you and think you're a massive cunt

>Now that im buff i beat up a retarded kid
Damn dude thats pretty impressive

What's PSL? Also stop being so obviously assmad

not even mentioning the legal consequences of an easily identifiable adult clobbering another adult for no reason.

well. do you look like an asshole? I'm 250lbs (not natty) with a shaved head and people approach me normally. nobody is afraid of me. maybe you're too serious or nervous and it comes off as you being a cunt.

I avoid industrial sugar and if everyone ask me why I'm so I said always the following:
"Alright, which one of you studies a hard math based subject, has a 45 cm biceps, wide shoulders and is not fat? Oh, right, that's me"

Arrogant and autistic? Yep, but to hear that bullshit all the time I simply respond in the most arrogant (but true) way possible. People who try to push me down are mostly fat low wage pay blue collar worker (aka. 95% of my loser family).

kek

I used to be a 450lb WoW addict who only exited his cave to get more fast food and soda. I didn't care about anything except getting my character stronger for year of my life. I added up the total /played time once 5 years ago and it was something like 326 DAYS with all my characters, and that didn't count the private servers I tried a couple years after. I likely have wasted a full year of my life playing that game. I had zero confidence in myself and spent most of my time being alone.

I've lost about 230lbs and I love being active now. I want a job that's not sitting at a desk and doing nothing all day except shitposting. I go take long walks just to go outside. I'm much nicer to people and it takes me longer to anger than it used to. People are 1000% nicer to me too I've noticed, as many others who used to be morbidly obese. It feels strange, like I don't deserve affection that more and more people give me on a daily basis because I don't look like a (total) slob anymore.

I don't talk as much since I'm not jacked up on sugar all day every day.

No, if you get Veeky Forums (and I mean TRULY Veeky Forums, aka. you look even muscular with a wide shirt on) there are 2 extremes:
- People are scared and have respect
- People are jealous and shit talk all the time and try to talk you down in front of others, even if you don't interact with them or know them.

THIS
unfortunately the 2nd option is happening too much to me