What the fuck niggers I just ate pic related and I'm nearly throwing up on the floor...

what the fuck niggers I just ate pic related and I'm nearly throwing up on the floor. It tastes like the smell of a new car interior.

did I just get memed again? explain yourself Veeky Forums

Yes you got memed quest bars taste like shit

you fell for their guerilla marketing, same shit happend with MyProtein when they were shilling it here massively some months ago. People bought in only to find out it tastes like literal crap.

>obviously prepping us to shill an inferior protein bar

GTFO

pic related, fucking delicious

all protein bars suck

I've tried the cookies and cream type once.

Never again. What's the fucking point of these? Can literally be substituted with a shake + something better

I ate the birthday cake flavoured one, it was fucking disgusting.

mfw

I can't even think why you would believe "birthday cake" would taste good

>Company spending ressources to shill on a khazakh arc practicing forum

I'm addicted to protein bars
I don't give a shit if it tastes sub-par,i just LOVE the density of the bars and how full i feel afterwards
Really fucking weird

I like'em. More than 1 bar at a time is too much though. Also helps I don't gourge myself on sweets so anything sugar like is godsend.

If you hate it pure, mix it into some recepie.

>Implying that's not an incredibly common business practice
McDonalds has been documented shilling on Reddit, same with other corporations.

Not only would it not be a stretch to do so here, it would almost be too easy, considering that you can pretend to be multiple people at once.

These things are the best fucking protein bars I've tried to date

I can only eat those cereals covered in protein powder. The milk usually overpowers the protein so it's just like regular cereal.

You could probably make some yourself, really, but I have no idea exactly how.

These are the superior bars. 30g of protein each for $.70 if you buy them in bulk.

I had a chocolate Carmel bar made by supreme, had like 28g protein, shit was delicious. Unfortunately, all others taste like processed anus.

>paying 2 or 2.50$ for garbage tier snack food

Anything that comes prepackaged is a Frankenstein's monster of laboratory chemicals and not real food.

>birthday cake

how is this even a flavour? any cake can be birthday cake

they are laughably overpriced in australia, it's like $3 - $5 for one bar
the only people I see buying them are the newest of the new lifters

I really like the cookies and cream oreo looking bar because it's got a bit of a crunch to it.

I just wish it wasn't tan colored.

Alternatively, the lemon one was pretty good too.

Can't personally speak for all Quest Bars, but I had a cookie dough flavored one, and both the flavor and texture was pure shit. I expected so much, considering all the hype.

Smores was great. Had a little crunch to it.

>soy protein isolate

The myprotein choc banan tastes pretty good man

>did I just get memed again?
yep

Even a salad?

Quest is great on a cut

But what about some BULK protein bars?

QuestBars are so fucking disgusting holy hell. How are they still being sold? What kind of malevolent ratminded shartfaced asswipes keep buying those revolting things?

I get mine from chemist warehouse, they're always putting them at stupid prices to move them.
Got a handful of these boys for $0.80 a piece

You didn't eat to good ones, silly.
Give it another try.

enjoy boobs

Bought a cookie dough one, wanted to fucking puke. Buy Cliff bars or MetRX if you're bulking.

quest is for cuts not for bulks

I do, because the blueberry muffin flavor one is the only one that keeps my cravings down on a cut. Most Whey protein powders make me pretty ill (IBS, lactose intolerant, yatta yatta) and quest bars are one of the few whey proteins I can eat and not diarrhea out within a few hours.

Yeah, they're not some sort of godly meal. I like to affectionately call them "people dog food" for a reason.

you can't even imagine how much they do it. Veeky Forums is not underground, it is as mainstream as it gets if we talk about forums and imageboards.

Right, that's why I recommended Cliff.

Why don't you just eat food to get your protein