He still spends 2 hours in the gym doing 5x5 lifts with loads of extra accessory lifts

>he still spends 2 hours in the gym doing 5x5 lifts with loads of extra accessory lifts

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/more-is-more/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22158142
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. Resistance bands retailer

t. timewaste-cuck

Sounds like what the bodybuilders did during the early 1900s or later 1800s. So it's probably true, considering we need 300 lb+ guys on roids to match their records.

Of course my OP only applies to natty only

Tbh you can do roids, go HAM on some retard shit and still end up with gains to make a natty vet jelly

Someone asked months ago how Chads/Normies would train. This is pretty much it.

>Someone asked months ago how Chads/Normies would train. This is pretty much it.

Yeah and normies look like shit wtf is your point?

did not read and also i enjoy going to the gym

To /fat/, everyone looks like shit so why bother.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. The study designs used in exercise 'science' are laughable: they typically take two extremely small groups of people (on the order of 10 individuals), give them two protocols that they follow for a short period of time, and examine the differences.

If the true difference in the training effect is large, then it would have been a priori obvious.

If the true difference is small, then if the study can only reach statistical significance when the effect size has been wildly overstated.

The image in the OP says things like: "The preponderance of resistance-training studies shows no difference in [...]", which is illiterate. If your study does not establish a difference, the study need not establish that there is no difference.

Use some common sense. Nobody ever got strong doing single sets of exercises.

But they do. A normie is an average person, and the average person in the USA is overweight, half are obese. Why would you want to be a normie?

If you're talking about gym normies then most of them make no progress for years unless they roid. And even the roiding normies usually end up disproportionate with moonface bloated af.

>BAWWWW I WANT TO BELIEVE IN SS AND MEMES SO I JUST IGNORE ACTUAL SCIENCE!
That's so Veeky Forums of you.

what is the best and fastest routine for gains if you have the time for it?

Rate my routine
Squat 1x15
Bench 1x3
Overhead press 1x3
Row 1x15
Deadlift 1x15
Curls 1x3
Triceps extensions 1x3

I just do whatever weight is comfortable with 10 minutes rest

Fucking retarded if you don't have a progression scheme.

If I go too heavy then it feels uncomfortable and difficult so I don't increase the weight, sometimes I even decrease it

>no warm up sets

Cucked

>""""""""""science""""""""""

>routine
>I just do whatever weight is comfortable with 10 minutes rest
why are retards like this one allowed on this board?

It's sarcasm to make fun of op's post you fucking dweeb

>not understanding obvious sarcasm that makes fun of OPs picture
Who is the retard here?

the central point of your image and your argument is flawed, research does show a significant difference in single set vs. multiple set training protocols

modern studies overwhelmingly support the idea that multiple set training is better than single set training

strongerbyscience.com/more-is-more/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22158142

>I JUST IGNORE ACTUAL SCIENCE!
user, stop treating science as if it is some sort of monolithic institution and not simply a methodology. Judge a study on its own merits, not on a semi-religious semi-ideological commitment to reddit tier scientism.

get baited m80

Bullshit my dude

to add to this, this study is particularly good because it actually uses people with time spent training

novices respond to any bullshit training program, intermediates don't, so to see the real differences between two protocols you want to use trained lifters, these guys had an average squat of 155kg

DYEL spotted

>why are retards like this one allowed on this board?

>>why are retards like this one allowed on this board

Why are retards like this one allowed on this board

C U C K E D

2 hour+ routine fags ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Judge a study on its own merits, but only if it fits my delusions
FTFY

im sure it has nothing to do withthe food back then being 100x more nutritionally dense

dense as in u dense buffoon

u gotta eat 5 or more tomatoes in 2017 to match the nutrients u got from 1 tomato in the year 1900

fuck off, Jaden Smith

First point is bullshit though, strength for sure is something you get free weight exercises, its obvious that machines are vastly inferior in that regard.