Is this guy still Veeky Forums approved?

Is this guy still Veeky Forums approved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dHAd7DRpTAM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Elliot will always be the hero Veeky Forums doesn't deserve

If you are new to fitness then his old videos are a goldmine of good information and valuable advice.

S E X U A L E N E R G Y

YO ELLIOT

best youtuber

No, he went completely off the rails. I honestly think he had an actual mental breakdown. He let his ego go to his head and it came back to bite him.

Yo Elliott is still GOAT fitness YouTube kino though

him and athlean x are my heroes

Yo Elliot vids are really god if you can look past his philosophical rants and go for straight facts.
But I think he went completely nuts in the last couple of years.

>elliot

tyler1 hehe xd

I only watch yo elliot, what the fuck happened to him

Can someone please explain this..?

BREATHE THROUGH YOUR BALLS

I honestly don't really get why they are popular, anyone can look good with a dialed in diet and steroids. Most Youtube fitness celebs aren't natty.

his ex?

His whole shtick was that he has a background in athletics and functional fitness (not "functional" fitness, but methods and techniques that actually improve how your body moves and functions). Unfortunately that ended up going to his head as he got more popular and he started thinking he was some kind of holistic, bio-rhythm guru. "Do these shoulder mobility drills and this myofascial release routine to help your CNS recover from a heavy chest workout" became "breath into your balls to ground your masculine energy pathways" and "Use these spiritual philosophies to live a King lifestyle like me."

People starting criticizing him for his bullshit and he literally had a breakdown. Quit lifting, quit his YouTube channel, and now all he does is appear occasionally to shill for whatever Eastern Yogi's seminar he's putting on next.

He passed the torch to Alan Thrall who closed the circle of /fit by going full Rippetard.

Not anymore. He's Leddit approved, though!

youtube.com/watch?v=dHAd7DRpTAM

It's very revealing as to the quality of his content that he's only now learning to squat properly.

This, even now I sometimes go and rewatch his old videos, very good stuff for beginners and people in general who want to better himself.

this

Why do I get the feeling that there's a suicide pact involved with this?

>comments are disabled for this video

they were high school sweethearts

Is this the last fit meetup?

ain't nothin wrong wit her
she does look older than him...dem white genes age fast!

elliot has ascended, who are we to understand he?