/Thicc/

Who's getting /thicc/ here? Discuss thicc specific inspirations, routines, nutrition, etc.

> /thicc/ Pastebin
pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM
Before asking questions, please take a look at the pastebin.

What is Thicc Mode?
>Thicc mode is traditional male aesthetics. Thicc mode for Veeky Forums has been described as a body built from barbell strength training with accessories (texas method, madcow, 5/3/1), 13% to 17% bodyfat that has crossover to strength or contact sports ability. Twinks, ottermode, & contest ready bodybuilders are not thicc mode.

Permanent Discord link:
discord.gg/ZP4HrNc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t02G-YP5Z0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Thicc mode is traditional male aesthetics.
No, it's a feminization of those aesthetics by making them into a faggy cartoon. And I say this as an actual non-meme homosexual.

What's a non-meme homosexual?

A meme homo are all the straight dudes on Veeky Forums who are so desperate for human contact that they start thinking the aesthetic sense is their sexual sense and end up giving themselves a complex about looking at dudes.

A non meme homosexual is a guy who actually sucks dick because he's a prancing fairy lala man

gr8 b8 m8

Yeah, because Steve looks so manly. You'll notice that the hetero guys, Justin and Klokov don't go for the rounded high body fat look all the fags do.

What are traditional male aesthetics for you?

Fitness and muscularity without a baboon like boipussi hanging off the back.

can you post a pic with these aesthetics?

Simple: Justin, not Steve. Masculine, not feminine. Obvious.

I agree.
Steve, Paul and Andre are pretty gross, I don't see the appeal.

I mean I'd fuck Steve but I don't want straight boys getting the wrong idea and thinking that looking like that will be anything other than a sign reading "I AM A GIANT POWER BOTTOM" slapped to their ass.

But that is the natural shape of a human, your upper body is for grasping and moving your bodyweight. Our legs should be the most developed.

>But that is the natural shape of a human
Right, which is why it never occurred naturally until homosexuals had easy access to roids.

But roiders look like shit, personally I think most people look weird as fuck, I almost think the forearm should be bigger than the biceps to not look like a faggot.

That is not even counting the weird as fuck massive chest Arnie started

I think you missed the point of this thread, faggot.

I think my lats are falling behind. What exercises would you guys recommend to target them?

I am and I don't like it

I'm up to 17% bodyfat
60kg, 120kg, 190kg, 180kg

I look reasonably lean but I've always been lean and this feels really fat for me. Not enjoying it one bit but I'm a lazy shit when it comes to cutting properly

Also the key to looking thicc is 100% camera angles. I've put on 20kg+ on my lifts and a kg or two of muscle over the past 2 months and I look smaller in a recent pic than I did then because of the angle and lighting.

Pics famala

He's either going to refuse to post or look well into 20%

Someone should include women in the thicc general

/fat/ general already exists.

>thicc general
What are you talking about, those are just FATT girls.

Women want to be fit and thicc so include us in the OP

More scared to post because I look dyel as fuck than anything

Here's one from a couple months ago

> I look dyel as fuck

uhu

Here's 5% less bodyfat but 30kg heavier lifts 2 months later, including another 15kg on my curls, yet I think I actually look smaller here

How tall are you?

Can't see legs but cute

>tfw losing weight but can't lose body fat
>tfw stopped lifting due to depress
>tfw stuck in skinnyfat hell with no way out
If I start lifting again, my trash metabolism and hormonal profile is just gonna make me gain loads of fat

fuark, I really wish I'd gotten really lean before I started lifting and bulking

5'8

Maybe it's partially body dysmorphia but the more I gain the more I think I look dyel as fuck.

That and the angles thing, overhead shots seem to make everyone look bigger

>>tfw stopped lifting due to depress
You got that backwards. You're depressed because you stopped lifting.

Suck it up and stop trying to be perfect, try to progress instead.

I have no energy anyway because I did a slow cut (with no results), could barely even squat a triple at 70% last time I lifted

I think I need to get lean as fuck so I can start bulking again, it's the only way. What's the fastest way to achieve this? I started bulking last time when I still had a gut and love handles and now I still have that plus manboobs and didn't even gain that much mass it feels like.

I seriously hope you are joking m8.

On a sidenote, you look like a guy I fucked a few months ago. He was a good bottom. No homo of course.

>cut (with no results)
That's not what cut means

You're almost certainly doing something retarded. What's a typical days food?

Dunno, guess I'm mentally fucked now

I think honestly it's more the angles and poses in the pictures that's getting to you, remember you also lost fat as you gained muscle so that would balance out some of it.

Take regular standard progress pics so you can accurately measure changes, I wouldn't worry though by normie standards you're a strong lad.

I know I am losing weight lad, I am definitely eating less. I just look like a mashed bag of potatoes. Probably due to eating too little while training over time and losing muscle mass, instead of just doing a fast cut and getting it overwith.

If you're lifting the same and losing weight you're not losing muscle

Stop being retarded

I can't lift the same though, after like 3 months I couldn't squat 70% for a triple, now I've just been running alternate fasts and shit but I don't know if I'm having results. I'm flabby and soft as shit and making no visual progress.

I almost kind of think I might be low T, but it doesn't gel that well with making decent strength gains during the two years I've lifted.

Don't forget to stretch /thicc/

srs pls help lads

Thinking I should just crash diet then start bulking on an LP back to comparable numbers

But the real question
Is anyone ITT actually /thicc/?

no, and don't bother asking anyone anything. i have tried to ask questions in the latest 4 threads, but everyone just masturbates and argues which boy is the most beautiful

Thicc? No, but there are some fatties.

Nothing wrong with that though, see it as motivation.

to be thicc requires constant eating and doing heavy compounds to build up a thicc core.
I've never seen someone who doesnt do compounds and has a thicc core. maybe prominent abs but never that WIDE core

Why does this place even become a thing? There was one legit question so far at all

>everyone just masturbates and argues which boy is the most beautiful
So you're saying is this is a freemason thread?

pisses me off how you can have such thicc legs, but still look like shit from the front
eg. the disparity between this guys left and right legs

Not thicc but I'll still fuck you.

Starting Madcow soon, but i dont know about the incline bench press and no OHP. Should i switch incline bench for OHP or what?

this guy at my gyms fkin big and does physical therapy shit at the gym i go to

Still too fat, aiming for thicc.

God damn id pound you

Judge me

6'4''
250lbs

>Thicc mode is traditional male aesthetics. Thicc mode for Veeky Forums has been described as a body built from barbell strength training with accessories (texas method, madcow, 5/3/1), 13% to 17% bodyfat that has crossover to strength or contact sports ability. Twinks, ottermode, & contest ready bodybuilders are not thicc mode.

>post pictures of twinks and contest ready bodybuilders with some bodyhair and/or beard

stud! 9/10
would go to bed with

>tryhard pre-teen attitude
>bovine expression
>jihadist beard
>that name
Even Genova and Lenny don't make me cringe like that.

What's my /thicc/ potential?

making some decent progress. gut is too fat and skin is the color of milk.

sexy twink!! would love to fuck you in the butt.

>implying you faggots won't fuck everything with a dick

how many guys have you fucked in your time? Are you gay or just fantasizing about fucking thicc men?

So basically cut and tan. Thats been my goal for the last 6 months Ive been lifting after surgery. Bench from 1 plate to 2.5 for 3

Do I have /thicc/ potential?

>tfw this happens

Forearms and beard

>hating paul

Butt y?

This is when I was in a decent condition but highly bulked at the same time. Needing to make a comeback rn. 5'10" had to have been around 230 in the pic.

what is/was your diet like?
im 5'9" and 170lb
Id like to be 210lb

Sorry for the lack of legs (which imo are better)

5'11" 195 , aiming for 185

>4 hours later
>still full from lunch
i can do this

David Troutt is a strong motherfucker
hope this is true the guy is a legend

what bf% is the guy in the op?

good q

Work in progress

>pet needs to go on a diet
Bitch, the cat doesn't need any goddamn willpower, it can't fucking open the food bin by itself.

If your pet is fat, it's 100% you.

Typical that it's a fat cunt owner too.

who else here trying to get /thicc/ with calisthenics? I'm taking a mass gainer and doing a shit ton of pullups/chinups/pushups/some dumbbell shit and it is actually working.

Forgot pic of the original bodyweight thicc man

why do your legs look dyel? bad angle?

Am I THICC? I'm 6ft 200 lbs and feel like only gay dudes are attracted to my body type. Which is disappointing because I want a qt gf

>tattoo
I can see why

Careful dude if you tip that fedora any harder it's gonna fall off

How can you even wear briefs as thight as that? looks super uncomfy.

Take a look at this thread. It's gays fawning over that bodytype. Dunno if women really like it.

I want to look like this. I'm 5'11. Hope?

cmon bro you got a tattoo of a robot cock or something

Gotta touch down that gyno bud!

Routine?

Yeah that's obviously a robot cock and not an M2...

T I D D I E S

>Dunno if women really like it
From what I've seen, the ones that do are in the minority. It's "too intimidating" for most women.

There are definitely some women who like it, and I've noticed somewhat of a pattern. The women who actually prefer thick and strong guys for a relationship are usually small frail girls, I'm assuming because it makes them feel protected or something? But yeah outside of that mostly gay dudes. Lots of gay dudes.

Stronger than ever and getting more comments on size (in clothes) than ever. Gf says she doesn't care about Chubb.

>don't want to cut and lose size
>too fat to keep bulking
Could I recomp boys?
6'0 92kg

r8 my ambrap set
youtu.be/t02G-YP5Z0o
inspired by Eric Bugenhagen
My tested 1rm is 140kg, and he said i can do 20x 100kg and he was right lemao

>/thicc/ thread
>Half of thread is talking about fucking guys

Ebery time

>gf