Anybody taking Zinc ?

Anybody taking Zinc ?
Is it good / helping?

Also what are in your opinion the best minerals / vitamins for building muscle?

Its effects are pretty mild for me but its cheap as fuck so its worth it

i started taking 5000IU vitamin d and a zinc supplement recently. i don't know if it's placebo or what but i've been feeling infinitely more confident and a LOT more horny - like looking at hot girls in public and thinking about dominating them.

I've been doing this and also Nofap. I meditate before sleeping daily and I don't think about sex during the day so my dreams are basically sexless. According to taoist teachings I have reached an advanced level as almost all practitioners lose their seed through nocturnal emissions in the first 100 days. The funny thing about all this is that the teachings say you that you will become highly attractive to women while retaining which I am definitely experiencing, I am getting eye fucked 24/7 and women are making moves on me constantly. The irony of it all.

how do you just magically "not think about sex" during the day? i have been jerking it twice a day for a little while now and still get rape/domination urges

How old are you?

Been wanting to experiment with this.

>how do you just magically "not think about sex" during the day?

by being gay

it sure depends on the person but I recommend trying it out
it definitely helps me with erections, increases my sex drive and my semen volume
it maybe makes me sleep better and maybe makes my skin a bit better
I take 30-45mg a day which I noticed works better than 15mg in my case

i take zinc, could be a placebo but i do feel hornier after taking it, also shoot ropes for sure

By fucking my girl regularly and not being 20 years old.

Protein, dumb question

not him but fucking my gf seems to make me even more horny when i'm not with her

how much sleep should i limit myself to?

i often get 10 hours and can even go for 11-12 hours.

not sure if 8 is the best amount or if i should stick to 10 for more recovery.

also i dont care about your epic, hur dur i can go on 4 hours.
i just want to know what is the healthiest range you should aim for

tried it.

maybe my balls are just to small. but i only cum a NORMAL load that maybe shoots 2 times after a week of edging and finishing it with a 2 hour fapathon.

if i just fap regularly there sometimes wont even come sperm out until i squeeze it out. and i wipe the literal single drop that comes out of it away (doesnt even touch my foreskin.)

and this chart didnt work for me

I definitely noticed a bit more emissions taking a large l-arginine supp with a multivitamin. But I only take one pill of the l-arg, and I need to check if taking more would increase the effect without ill effects, which I doubt.

Also, the multivitamin only has about a third of what this info graph recommends for zinc, so I'm sure a standalone zinc supp would be beneficial.

Anywhere from 8 - 10 is good

I take ZMA every night. Definitely get a more restful sleep.

Been taking it so long I don't get the trippy dreams anymore. Feels bad desu

This damn infographic misses the most obvious piece of advice of all: STAY HYDRATED.

I've been having crazy vivid dreams since I started taking zinc. My sleep has been a bit better too. I haven't noticed much of a difference during the day though.

This

Well i take 1000mg of l arginine with whey before workout and after workout again but 500mg. No ill effects whosoever.

Better option is separate ZMA. 50mg of zinc, 400mg of magnesium and 100mg of b6 vitamin.

Its more worth it.

B6 vitamin gives you even more vivid dreams.

Is soya lecithin better than sunflower lecithin or are they the same in that aspect?

zinc help with testosterone production if you have a zing deficient alimentation, it's scientifically proven

therefore if you dont eat enough zinc and you supplement with zinc, it's completely normal to feel more horny / have more beard growth / etc

most people eat like shit and are deficient in a ton of micros

What would be the optimal dosage for daily zinc supplementation?
Examine states pic related. Which of the 4 should I take?

bump

ZMA + fish oil is GOAT
still having vivid sex dreams most nights after taking it for years

>By fucking my girl
>my girl

yeah sure my chuttney ferret

Vitamin D is the most legit supp anyone can take, as most people are deficient in it
Zinc, magnesium, and some others are good too

Someone pls answer this

I think I get more REM sleep taking ZMA and my injuries seem to heal much faster.

I take pic related which is gluconate.

Don't know if its better but i feel it does the job.

Thanks! do you notice any difference when taking it?

I can't answer your question, but I'd avoid anything soy related. Soy is highly estrogenic.

Makes me more relaxed and sleepy but the best part is when you wake up in the morning.

Also I always eat something because sometimes it makes me nauseous.

OP here
Just got pic related what do you guys think?
Zinc
Calcium
Selenium
Magnesium

how much mg is each one?

Picked up a bunch of Soy Lecithen at the Bulk Barn. Had to stop because I was making way too much jizz; had to upgrade to a bath towel from my normal rag because it wasn't enough.

It makes me cum in my sleep.

Hello Alex Jones

don't know why but i had no results with soy one... switched to sunflower and it's much better

Kinda related:

I literally can't swallow pills / capsules. I've tried all possible tricks, with drinking water or yoghurt etc but the pill will just stay in my mouth. I've been wanting to start taking ZMA after hearing good things about it. Can I just crush the capsules and consume the powder in it? I read somewhere that capsules are made to release the content slowly in stomach so idk if it would be good to crush and take all at once. Any advice please

When you're eating food(not any liquid shit including oats) chew the food normally until you're ready to swallow, pop a pill in there and you'll be surprised how easily it goes down. I used to be really autistic with that shit.

great pic. do you have one or magnesium, specifically how much gets absorbed per mg?

I just tried that with a really tiny pill and it actually worked. Then tried with a medium sized one and didn't work, and the ZMA caps I've seen are pretty big so idk if it'll work :/

Can anyone give a quick briefing on different types of magnesium? I've been looking to start taking ZMA but there's different ingredients in most of them (Magnesium citrate, Magnesium Oxide etc) and I'm wondering which is the best one.

The only thing zinc will do is correct a zinc deficiency. Your body needs zinc but cannot produce zinc on it's own, and because your body can lose zinc, you need to consume it. The US government established a Recommended Daily Allowance of like 11 mg of elemental zinc (a day) for chads and steves. You can't consume zinc by itself or you will fuck your shit up, so you can either get it from food or from a supplement. As a supplement there are different forms of zinc and the difference among them is bioavailability or how well your body can absorb the elemental zinc present in the supplement. Most faggots on Veeky Forums shouldn't need anything beyond zinc gluconate - maybe zinc oxide which has the worst bioavailability.

tl;dr take your zinc

Magnesium oxide has the worst bioavailability, but because of this tends to produce a laxative effect, which isn't necessarily bad. Other forms of magnesium aren't like this, and absorb much better in the body. Anyways, magnesium citrate should be enough for most faglords on Veeky Forums.

It sounds like you are just depressed.

100mg of B6 will cause permanent damage to your nervous system

your mom caused permanent damage to my nervous system last night if you get what i'm saying

I have a ton of magnesium oxide pills, and they are very hard, and I read that they have bad bioavailability

if I crush them up will that increase the bioavailability so my body can get more than the 6% or whatever?

lol.......

Geh in die Apotheke und frag nach zink tabletten, in dem Pulver da da sind nur 5mg drin

But doesn't your body automaticly removes it if it doesn't need it?

I have a similar problem, here's the type I take

>vitamin/mineral
>protein

It isnt that dumb of a question if you didn't even understand it.

Sorry I am not German but I did ask for them and they said they didn't have only zinc tablets

Snort it

>and also Nofap

Lmao faggot

melatonin gives you dreams that are inseperable from reality

>Anybody taking Zinc ?
No, taking supplements is unhealthy.

I get my zinc from eating dark green leaves like spinach.

Taking the base ingredients of ZMA here(and a few extras)

>zinc
>magnesium
>vitamin B6
>glucosamine sulfate
>vitamin b12
>krill oil
>vitamin D

Compared to when I'm not taking supplements I feel fucking amazing, I feel so much happier and more energetic

>lose their seed through nocturnal emissions