I'm looking for a religious where

I'm looking for a religious where
a) I convert it to and not alter my life style
b) I can feel morally superior to other people: ideally in a way I can flaunt it.
c) It's not so unpopular that I'm a hipster but not so mainstream that I'm a normie: I want to be unique and stand out.

Best religion for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

suicide

So called eastern orthodoxy
They don't really care what you do as long as you dance the dance

Kys fag

atheism

Go to Buddhism, there are quite peaceful and its practically impossible to find a way to undermine them on morality.

>compassion is a form of attachment

Agnostic
a)Don't change anything
b)pull out science to religious folks and desire for spiritual exploration to christian girlfriend.
c)Most people do the whole atheism route which is a popular choice so unique is between the two populars, e.i. agnostic.

>agnosticism is the hegelian synthesis of western religious thought
is this how we save civilisation?

Stay open so spiritual nuts can do whatever while encouraging an embrace of science and questioning. Yes, this is how you save civilization.

spiritual nuts do things like blow themselves up or force chastity on the most literate and intelligent members of society if allowed to do "whatever".

a) no matter what religion you choose, you will have to change your lifestyle in some way or another. The point of organized religions is to achieve some level of discipline.
b) Such mundane motivations will only get you a free pass to hell. You can't see God while looking through a mirror.

Just kill yourself, is the fastest way to where you want to go

Whatever means they hold the freedom to worship in their own path, plus this is a fictional world where everyone converted to agnosticism which means there wouldn't be religious subjugation since there is no divine right to justify such acts.

>like blow themselves up
Than you don't need to worry about them because they are dead.

>force chastity on the most literate and intelligent members of society
If there is one thing I have learned about the Catholic church it that there plenty of hot shota action going on!

you are a loser OP.
Searching for a spiritual set of codes for aesthetics is the sign of a sub-human.
You need to develop yourself so that your life is not one continual attempt to gain the attention of others - develop yourself so you feel superior internally rather than some fucking facade.

Go ahead find that religion, but remember you are inferior, your mind is inferior.

As Schopenhauer said "you can live and die believing in another man's opinions or your own, at the end of the day it's a human opinion"

>God tier
Keeping religion as an oral history and continuation of anthropological identity, spirituality, and respect.

>Shit tier
"grug convert to new religion because it right, grug religion is one true religion."

i can feel the tipping from here lel

Gnosticism, you get to be a cunt about religions and it's a fun religion to practice, full on hedonism. Plus you also get to read interesting books and comment on them over the interwebs.

Orthodox Christianity.

Any type of Veeky Forums Christianity

And so is everything else.

A and B takes Eastern Orthodoxy, Roman Catholicism and most Christian branches off the table, aswell as Sikh, Islam..

t./pol/pagan

Agnosticism is the most patrician belief.

Raelism, there's aliens and titties, the only down side is the leader is a dirty frenchman so you might have to deal with marxist cucks.

We agnostics win every argument through the power of devil's advocacy.

What is a post-modern religion

Hinduism is cool as long as you don't go full iskcon.

How about you try Gnosticism.

African Polytheism you can become a kang.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

unironically Laveyan Satanism

>having a religion in this day and age