Cheat Meal

Is Sunday your oficial "Cheat Meal" day?

>Dedicating a day to losing your gains you made that week

how do I eat this properly

Every day is cheat day on tren.

>Cheat meal

Just eat whatever you want as long as you reach above/below daliy TDEE.

>Cheat meal day

This is where you guys fuck up. It's called a cheat MEAL, not a cheat day.

no

I don't get the appeal of cheat days.

If I've been cutting all week the last thing I'd want to do is throw away all my progress. How could I get any pleasure or satisfaction from "cheating" when I know I'm only making my life more difficult?

The whole concept of cheat days is such a middle aged woman "I went for a walk so I deserve a bucket of ice cream" thing.

No, Thanksgiving is.

It might mean "the day you eat a cheat meal".

However if you're doing that weekly you're just fucking yourself over. Just like drinking alcohol on the weekend really fucks your progress. Just don't.

Its because some people find giving up their favourite junk foods mentally draining.

Call them weak willed or whatever, it helps people.

Also it helps restore energy supplies in the muscles which helps your workouts not suffer as much.

>tfw cheat month ending in 3 days

>tfw cheat year ending in 7 months

i tried a cheat meal once and all it did was making me feel fat and disgusting.
it's not as rewarding as you think

I don't have cheat meals. I like what I eat now. The only time I actually do have a cheat meal is when I'm at a social gathering and there's literally nothing healthy to eat. I don't really think of that as a cheat meal tho, since I don't really want to eat it.

Same

I had this gourmet burger I used to eat a lot before dieting. It was so salty I drank 5-6 glasses of water after, and kept it all on. Felt like shit for a whole day after.

Yes. I go to a nearby cafe for a full-English breakfast every Sunday morning. The girl who runs it knows it's my cheat meal, so she always takes special care of me (she's pretty, shame she's a single mum).

It's called a cheat meal, not a "cheat the whole day"
The worst that can happen to you is having to do more 10 mins of cardio after workout...

I see people like you guys acting like holier than thou single mothers trying to one up each other while having coffee in every single one of these threads
>I had a slice of pizza and I could feel all the toxins collecting in my body I felt bloated and bad for a week afterwards
>my tastebuds have become so refined since I started eating raw vegan local produce I simply can't stand fabricated food anymore I'd rather have an activated kale shake
Greasy food doesn't become unedible poison just because you eat chicken and broccoli for a month

The last week of every month is my cheat week.

I usually only eat an extra 1000 or so calories though, so it doesn't set me back

im just saying that it's not as rewarding as you think, fatass

>needs a 'reward' for not stuffing his face
>call others fatties
Just admit your humblebrag attempt failed

No but I have a day where I eat ~400 kcal more than normal (I eat less to compensate over the week). No junk, i'm retarded and i like cottage cheese so i just binge on that.

>tfw ate 3000 cals over maintenence on friday and saturday
>gained 5 pounds

did i just fuck my cut?

3000 kcal over maintenance

meaning, if you've been 500 deficit, you basically destroyed your whole week of cutting. worth it?

No, because I know how to cook.
>every meal tastes like a cheat meal