This thread is just about how one cultured viewed other cultures and historical figures for example this Persian...

This thread is just about how one cultured viewed other cultures and historical figures for example this Persian Depiction of Alexander the Great who is depicted here talking to Elijah the Hebrew Prophet and Khidr the Immortal Saint while Jinns build the Great Wall of China for him to keep the Gog And Magog in Mongolia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_flags
youtube.com/watch?v=gMtODpAQ6tY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mugal depiction of the Portoguese

Arab depiction of Socrates

Mughal depiction of French ambassador

Mughal depiction of Spanish Jesuits

c.1532 AD persian depiction of Cyrus the Great

Persian Depiction of Alexander mournin Darius III

Pic

Good thread

Japanese depiction of Portuguese thiccness

Fugg jaja

>to keep the Gog And Magog in Mongolia
By the facial features of those in the painting it appears to have been too late.

Why do the persians look so asians ?

>why do Asians look so Asian

Absolute state

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kek

Greek depiction of Darius

Contemporary Egyptian Depiction of Darius as Pharaoh

Nabaetean or Pre Islamic Hejazi depiction of King David beheading Goliath on a sword supposedly owned by Muhammaf himself called Sef al Anbiya (Sword of the Prophets).

This sword is also allegedly the very sword that Davud beheaded Goliath with and was passed on to Solomon and various other prophets whose names have been inscribed on it in Nabaetean and Arabic

This thread is just about how one cultured viewed other cultures and deleted their posts.

How would that so called other culture feel?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_black_flags

A black flag (Black Standard) was used by Muhammad to represent his religion.

Why are those two guys on fire?

The Black Flag was flown by certain irregular forces to symbolize that they would neither give, nor accept quarter; symbolizing the opposite of the white flag of surrender.

Those are Islamic Halos

That's actually pretty bad ass

Chinese depiction of a Bactrian Greek Soldier

Chinese depiction of a Roman Ambassador from the Sancai Tuhui dated to 1607 AD

Persian depiction of a roman and chinese artist competing dated to 1141 AD

Contemporary Egyptian depiction of Alexander the Great

Washinton Di-shi

Kita Amerika

Ingurando

Kariforunia

youtube.com/watch?v=gMtODpAQ6tY

Ierusalem, 1st century AD

Johnny-san

Dutch depiction of Malay and Java people

Translation: "Inhabitants of Malacca, the best speakers, the most polite and the most amorous of the East Indies. Inhabitants of Java, who are hard-headed and obstinate."

>Great Wall of China for him to keep the Gog And Magog

it's not great wall of china. Muslims believed that the wall can only be seen by people who have deep 'knowledge'. Some even says that it's located in some unlocated hill near the chechen area.

Husband Kimmel as depicted in a Japanese anime

This is supposed to be Bull Halsey

Nah thats just sufi bullshit.

The Quran mentions a physical wall
Surah 18
Al Kahf
The Cave

94. They said: "O Zul-qarnain! the Gog and Magog (People) do great mischief on earth: shall we then render thee tribute in order that thou mightest erect a barrier between us and them?

95. He said: "(The power) in which my Lord has established me is better (than tribute): Help me therefore with strength (and labour): I will erect a strong barrier between you and them:

96. "Bring me blocks of iron." At length, when he had filled up the space between the two steep mountain-sides, He said, "Blow (with your bellows)" Then, when he had made it (red) as fire, he said: "Bring me, that I may pour over it, molten lead."

97. Thus were they made powerless to scale it or to dig through it.

98. He said: "This is a mercy from my Lord: But when the promise of my Lord comes to pass, He will make it into dust; and the promise of my Lord is true."

Traditional travellers, historians and scholars like Ibn Battuta thought that the Great Wall of China was built by Alexander the Great whom theyequated with Dhul Qarnayn (The Two Horned One).

However more recent scholars like Maududi and Abul Kalam Azad reject this and are of the opinion that Dhul Qarnayn is Cyrus the Great and the Wall he built was the Great Wall of Gorgan.

In the center is President Roosevelt (who walks around on 2 legs for some reason)

Ancient Egyptian depiction of a Libyan, a Nubian, an Arab and an Egyptian from left to right

Which Anime?

That swole faget

Konpeki No Kantai. Its a Japanese alternate history anime where Japan fights everyone in WW2 and wins