When the bruises from yesterday's power cleans make a smiley face

>when the bruises from yesterday's power cleans make a smiley face
Today is going to be a good day

>hurr durr look at me
>hey everyone LOOK AT ME
>EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION TO ME

What's the problem?

Do you not like boobs?

What's the matter user? Can't handle strong women?

Why does it seem like girls are like 75% more likely to Hyperextend their knees constantly?

who is that autist with winter hat indoors? lmao. baldcell

What's the matter user? Can't stand the sight of a strong nord woman?

People who do crossfit should be gassed.

I can not figure out how to do an over head squat. I always fall forward.

Get a broomstick or a PVC pipe. Take a wide grip, and try to get it behind you. Repeat with a closer grip. Repeat every now and then until flexibility increases

Falling forwards means the weight is in front of you, meaning you're not in the right position

Do lifting shoes help?

Lifting shoes help squats in general.

For some reason I find this very funny

Thanks user.

For some reason I found it somewhat funny after reading your post

Well, she clearly knows why people watch her vids...

anyone else want to lay under her and let her smother your face with that ass on each rep?

Work on mobility.

If you're falling forward you clearly don't have the weight above your shoulders, hips, feet.

Yes, and/or small plates (2.5lb or 5lb) under your heels to start with, or warm up.

>uhhmm, quit staring, perv. I wear this because I need the mobility for my 95lb overhead squats.

She wants the other Chads to look at her, user, not you.

Can I get some YouTube link or something on the op?

Hey buddy, for all you know I'm extremely handsome and jacked

And for all I know, you're sitting in your bedroom with stained underwear and an overflowing belly. And the smell, OH GOD THE SMELL

Perfection

stupid bitch. You don't tan when you're preggo. Enjoy raising future Veeky Forums user, slut.

>crossfit

Oh jesus fucking christ the erection i have right now. She is prime breeding stock.

Sauce? or name?
Where women dress like that to gym? Im slav and women in gyms i've been to have always wore leggins and tank top. All the years i've been lifting i've yet to see women dressed so skimpy. Why are westerners so degenrate.

making fun of mentally challenged people is not cool

Looks like Barky's lost some weight. Glad to see her tits are doing ok.

Allison Bishop on instagram.

what a creep shot

>when you can recognize her from the color of her top alone

underrated

Girls like her should sell their eggs desu. The time for men to raise test tube babies without women has come!

I don't understand why you posted this picture. Look at this guy, he's just happy fan that likes watching his favorite basketball team and yet you posted this pic in a manner of making fun of him because of the way he looks.
Fuck you faggot that guy is probably very nice and polite in person.

MUUUUH DIIIIIIICK!

who dat

>Enjoy raising future Veeky Forums user, slut.
lost it

I think you're depressed. Just like me! I can go through ylyl threads barely smiling but when multiple people lose it to a certain pic I tend to go back to that image and then I find it funny

They're not used to using their musculature and rest on their bones instead. That's why they snap their shit up.

>tfw pretendings its a big fart trapped in her gut
>gonna make the biggest BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

Why does her legs bend like that when shes locked out? Looks weird

Probably double jointed or something