Any tips for maintaining gains during Ramadan?

Any tips for maintaining gains during Ramadan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zwhq31Vj0aU
publicintelligence.net/afghanistan-human-terrain-team-pashtun-homosexuality-report/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eat

Flip sleep scedual

>take it easy while fasting
>eat a lot

kys

Stop being a terrorist.

Rape

Fuck off. Veeky Forums is full

fpbp

Fuck u and ur cancerous religion

Eat your necessary Calories once the Sun goes down

Are there really muds here or is it just some guy trying to troll?

Death to all muslim filth.

FUCKING RAMADAN POSTING SANDNIGGERS GET OFF MY BOARD

Just get a start on the summer cut, lad

Bunch of us at Swansea mosque post here regularly

I fucked up yesterday.

I was with my cousins and siblings for breakfast @ grandmas house. It was a pretty nice day, but I went home really late (3pm) and I couldnt make any shake, eat enough cals or go to the gym
I call it a free day but I still messed up

I think we should def gulp down on shakes after taraweeh and before suhoor. Also, eat leftovers during the day

Ramadan kareem senpai, it's just IF, train in the morning while you are still hydrated from the night before and drink a lot of water.
Don't train as hard and as often.
It's a good month to go on a cut, take adventage of it.
It enough protein at iftar.

I mean 3 AM

I am still underweight. Should I cut to make use of this month ?

What's your BF percent?

Dont give a fuck about your religion and eat and drink much as you can, It is pretty dumb that god cant see you at night.

youtube.com/watch?v=zwhq31Vj0aU

Stop raping children you filthy inbred.

You really think the fucking God gives a shit about what you eat or not. Just eat and stop being a cuck

it's May the 28th, I reckon it's a little late to start that summer cut unless you've only got like one more kg to lose

that's fucked up dude

I wont expect gainz this month except if you can train at night. Even if you can, bulking in a window so short doesn't seem super healthy, i think you sould go for maintenance and start a clean bulk next month desu.

Ramadan Kareem--

The hardest part will be to get time away from your family if you're always having your meals together. You could prep your workout meal during the day (assuming you can withstand the temptation) and then have it ready to go when sundown hits. Slam dinner, get hydrated, and do your lifting after. Do cardio in the morning once your body's had time to re-hydrate?

It's funny, but I guess a lot of people gain weight during Ramadan, because everyone just assumes that they can splurge on one/two big meals a day.

I had some asshat in class who used to bring in and eat food during class on Ramadan. He was a piggly wiggly and brought in a whole watermelon once.

I cant fint BF, I can only PBF(Permanent Body Fat) on my report, and it is 13.2%

yeah eat intermittent fasting is done by a lot of ppl I dont get why so many muslims act like ramadam is hard

> smuggling a whole watermelon in school
> eating it during class

>I am still underweight. Should I cut
NO

Why bother getting Veeky Forums when you can just find any woman to rape when ever you want?

fpbp

probably because dehydration or probably they're just weak pussy

>Assumuming you are not sarcastic

1-we don't rape
2-we dont gain for women(most of us)

Mohammad was a pedophile rapist and Islam is cancer. You should kys.

The hard part is not drinking water, especially in summer

>"we don't rape"

kek'd

So many edgelords in here.

I thought Veeky Forumss average age wasn't as low as /b/

>we don't rape
good one m8

Don't argue with poltards ya habibi

Who /usingramadantocut/ here?

I think because a lot of our time goes into praying and family in ramadan, and we have to not eat or drink if we can see the sun

Its not rape if shes under 18

Why do muslims even do it?

mashkoor habibi

also thx for the pape

Try not blowing yourself up

sky fairy

I believe that muslims are one of the most religious people out there. Even you are not necessarily religous, you wont want to face the idea that you are going to get burned in hell for that

edge

Go to camp.

Try a real religion.

which one? Pastafarianism?

BCAA and eating more protein will help.

I'm trying creatine for water retention.

And do you think that unto such as you, a maggot minded, starved, fanatic crew, God gave the secret, and denied it me? Well well, what matters it, believe that too.

t. foolish cuck

Fuck off this has nothing to do with being edgy. Islam is the cancer of the world and anybody following that retarded religion is a cunt that needs to gtfo

>unironically being a mudslime

Have fun literally never having a good society you inbred

whats the difference between an innocent and an infidel

how does a muslim decide who deserves to die in jihad and who gets to just enjoy their life without allah?

>what was the Ottoman Empire
>what was the Abassid Caliphate

>because we spread our religion through the sword throughout history it changes the fact that we are currently massively inbred and our best fighters are living in holes in the ground while worshipping a pedo.

Nice "religion" you have there Mohammad

bury your children you raghead fucking parasite

Jews are a greater threat to the world than Islam ever was or will be. Everyone shilling against Islam is bluepilled as fuck.

Can you imagine praying to a pedophile, rapist warlord every day while covering up all your women? Why is Islam so gay?

Suicide bomb every jew.

>Why is Islam so gay?
Polygamy. publicintelligence.net/afghanistan-human-terrain-team-pashtun-homosexuality-report/

>blow yourself shouting Allahu (piss be upon him) Klondikebar
>gain 77lbs of gains in heaven

There is nothing wrong with islam

Except that they're invading our countries

don't forget the 72 virgins

>There is nothing wrong with islam

>huge amount of inbreeding
>scared of piglets
>cover up their women because the majority of Muslim men are gay
>can't run a successful society
>constant war over nothing
>worship a pedo

Yeah sounds good

>Also, eat leftovers during the day

how if you're fasting

>Yay let's destroy their culture and faith!

End yourself

edgy

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>we don't rape

Tell that to my friend Billy the Kid

Anyone tried this?

This.

Ex mudslim here

Just fucking eat and grow up and stop believing non-existant creatures you fucking nigger.

This is a worse time of the year than New Years.

Still got six hours til Iftar in Wales can feel the gains dripping off

>2 hours left
not even a muslim, but kind of being forced to pretend.

Took me a while, but I finally found it.
This has been posted from an user last year here on /fit.

what is UEA and saudi arabia?

That was very informative good find

>says /pol/ / /r9k
Leave and don't come back

>betrayal
Kek

Retarded fucking mudslimes so delusional to think that only racist people hate them.

Everybody hates you cunts open your eyes

>a REAL religion
Top tip lad, the only difference between religion and my chinese cartoons is that chinese cartoons make me feel better

procure some explosives, they'll blow you up big time.

Veeky Forums has always had these threads, every.single.year. but the moment you /pol/ fatasses joined (like last summer or so) the entirety of Veeky Forums turned into /b/itness, sips, shitty racebait, fucking sjw bait, hell even BRRRAAAPPPPP comes from fucking /pol/. At least on the internet muslims can't rape or bomb threads, but you guys will still bitch about it and shit up a board for no reason other than "MUH SAFESPACE MUSLIMS OUT OF Veeky Forums"
Go back to your /pol/ hugbox you autistic cunt, you're the reason why /pol/ is so hated and seen as a containment board, even the shitposting website you go on sees you as a shitposter, l wonder what that makes you irl

Remember when /pol/ was actually cool and then facebook and 9gag rednecks flooded in, turning the place into r/12 year olds for trump ?

Serious question:
What if you live normally between 8pm and 5am, eat like a champ, go lift, etc... then you come back home when the sun rises, go to bed, wake up at 4pm in the afternoon and then only have 4-5 hours of "no eating allowed"

Wouldn't it be the best way yall fit sandniggaz should roll for your ramadan?

It's as if most of Veeky Forums left and was replaced by newfags.
Oh wait, that happens all the time, except this time it's from /pol/ and /r9k/, l kinda feel bad for this place now :thinking:

Your wife seems to love em though

Why make gains if your only mission in life is to blow yourself up in a highly populated area?

>mfw exmuslim living with family

I just hide a water bottle under my bed and drink out of it when I'm in my room. Also I wake up earlier than everyone, so I just gulp a lot of water and have a quick snack, go to the gym, and by the time I'm home it's only 3-4 more hours till I can break my ""fast""

Its meant to help you understand the plight of the poor
that I understand

All joking aside, muslims are straight up scum of the universe.

In western countries the employers don't adapt we have to follow the same time patterns as non-mulsims when fasting.