Hey user, have you been hitting the gym recently?

>hey user, have you been hitting the gym recently?
>I can tell all that work has paid off, you look amazing!
>so besides working out what else do you do?
>you... you do have other hobbies... right?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/hollywisemedia/two-hearted-blues
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FG1HfTTO5mo&itct=CA0QpDAYBCITCJCjp5Cak9QCFUMsHAod9CoL_zIHcmVsYXRlZEiKyYfm8ZiD4XE=
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dqgHD0iz69I
metart.com/model/bretona/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh yeah, totally! I cook and I make ball joint dolls. It's actually really fascinating!

Yea I run martial arts classes for kids, it's amazing seeing their growth in confidence and ability

>I don't need to do anything else
>*flexes a cep*

i steal women underwear and then sleep in it

I like to play basketball. What's that? Of course I can dunk, I'm over 6 feet tall.

Man has from the dawn of time seeked to make soemthing similar to man that isn't another human. Robots, dolls.

Ball joint dolls look a lot like tiny versions of the animatrons someone would see in an old sci-fi movie, with the joints and the personality.
Sculpting is kind of hard, but with practice anyone can make a beautiful work of art that is posable and dressable, with hair you can style yourself.

Well, I do Embedded programming for a living, and my other hobby is Game programming :)

this thing looks like one of those Pro Life fetus models they carry around at protests

>Im a manchild and like skateboarding.
>w-where are you going?
>seriously it takes a lot of skill.. don't laugh at me

I think it's an elf or a sprite. It's just a random photo of a bjd.

I MASTURBATE TO ANIME

TO 2D PICTURES MADE FROM SQUINTY EYED GOOKS, PICTURES OF GIRLS WITH ENORMOUS EYES AND NO NOSES

THAT'S WHAT I DO IN MY SPARE TIME YOU FUCKING VAGINIGGER NORMIEE FAGGOT

i-is whittling considered a hobby?

Murray?

Haha me to.

I play piano and like to ride my bike around.
>what do you do?

Why are we constantly having this kind of threads?

Beta cucks love to LARP

to remind you that there is more to life than anime and squats

objectivly false

oh yeah.. makes sense.

soundcloud.com/hollywisemedia/two-hearted-blues

How long have you been skating for? Always wanted to get into it but I'm 26 now and it seems like a young mans game.

LARPing?

Op here, this is actually a picture of me at the beach. I'm sure curious if you muscle heads have any other hobbies!

tits or gtfo.

I read, I write a little, I'm trying to learn how to draw, I'm learning how to 3D model, and I'm thinking about getting into music. Sometimes I go out at night and fuck with the local antifas. I used to paint miniatures and I'm thinking about getting back to it. Also generally speaking I like philosophy and the paranormal. What about you? Can you woo me?
>"I go out with my friends."

sought*

Oh hi there. Yeah I hot the gym every once in a while and apart from that when I have free time I indulge in a few activities. In my spare time I collect single malt whiskies and enjoy going out to restraunts, I'll take you some time but you've got to dress respectably or you might be denied entry. When I'm not working 60 hours a week I like to monitor and manage my stock portfolio. I'm actually making the change for my long term assets to be moved from mutual fund based investments into a vanguard index fund to cut down on costs but I won't bore you with that. What do you in your free time and what hobbies do you have apart from instagram, Facebook and 'shopping'?
YAA FUCKINNN SSSSHLAAAAAAG

I skated from age 12 to about 21. Since then I've done it less than once a year until this year.
I've been slowly getting back into, aged 29 now.
Not intending to throw myself down any big gaps or anything though. Just gonna stick to park skating.

I'm gay. Leave me alone

I would go out and fight with local antifa but don't really have time. However when I see one of their charming little stickers around the city I take em off.

Recently got back to painting models and it's enjoyable but time consuming if you wanna do it nice

do you mean fight with or fight with

Holy shit the autism is off the charts

I want to see her tits

Fight against. Can't stand the mumblings of entitled middle class cunts who live a privileged life and never had to experience the true face of far left politics and what it has done to Eastern Europe and countries in South america

This again. Lol. Boring

>being such a plebian that you are unable to enjoy the taste of 23 year old single malts whilst relaxing in the notion that you have money put away in ever appreciating investments. All whilst eating lobster in a fine restaurant without having to deal with the riff raff of the general populace.

Yeah, I roleplay as a chick on a Peruvian carpet painting forum and degradingly imply the other people on there have no hobbies. It's actually really fascinating!

Ironically that's what a lot of whitenight Liberal men dress like

It's a tiny bit fascinating

Yeah
I jerk off and play vidya

Over here they are more militant and in cahoots with the modern left government. They're the very definition of authoritarianism and part of state terrorism.
As for the miniatures, I used to be a neckbeard but got out of it because I didn't like the other players. The system really devolved into pay-to-win and the players cheated in movement, rules and models. They rubbed it on your face when they'd win and be moody when they'd lose. Imagine being a loser to the point that your self-worth is dependant on winning a game of expensive army men to the point that you have to buy and cheat your way to victory. There were even cases of loaded dice. I decided I didn't want to be with or like those people.
Some time later a few people tried to manipulate me emotionally into getting back to it. Meanwhile my future was sitting in the next table. A fat guy with a beard holding a metalic chick miniature with his sausage fingers. The only kind of woman a neckbeard gets to touch.

The reason I'm thinking about getting back to minis is because I'm qurious about the new edition and because there's a bunch of conversions I have in mind.

Y-yOU too...?

I'm addicted to vaping

>wait no come back, check out the huge clouds I blow

I trade cryptos

I jack off daily to my meticulously organised and ever-growing JAV collection. Stop asking.

If you must know, writing poetry is a passion of mine as well. Let me take you out for a coffee some time, the twinkle in your eyes is great inspiration.

This is literally the face of the leftist beta, you humongous triple nigger-faggot. The research has been in since forever, physically strong, competent and life-savvy men are almost always conservative to some degree. Leftism is a disease of weak minds and bodies.

I watch anime and play touhou mostly.
When I'm not lifting, working or enjoying my hobbies I argue with people on the internet about how they're not enjoying anime correctly.

Yeah I live quarter mile at the time

I judge people for their shitty tattoos

I eat ass

>Over here they are more militant and in cahoots with the modern left government. They're the very definition of authoritarianism and part of state terrorism.
yet somehow the people forming militiae and creating makeshift weapons to bring at any event for the goal to instigate violence are all alt righters
*tip*

The Alt Right only came armed because the Mayor of Berkley refused to provide police security for the rally, and the sticks remained flag poles until after the bricks, wine bottle bombs, fireworks, and pepper spray were used against them.

Shit, an Alt Right protester fucking shot two Antifa in Seattle, and everyone knows it's justified, it is so cut and dried justified self defence that the media mentioned it once in a blurb and never brought it up again.

Rosealma was throwing wine bottles with fireworks in them, she was hardly an unwilling participant in violence.

these threads are so fucking dumb

>i...i shitpost on Veeky Forums and /pol/, thats a pretty cool hobby right??? right??

>yet somehow the people forming militiae and creating makeshift weapons to bring at any event for the goal to instigate violence are all alt righters
*tip*

Nice claim. Care to provide proof? Here's a couple of mine.

Weapons in anarchist rally.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FG1HfTTO5mo&itct=CA0QpDAYBCITCJCjp5Cak9QCFUMsHAod9CoL_zIHcmVsYXRlZEiKyYfm8ZiD4XE=

Anarchists using homemade firetubes in a riot earlier this month.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dqgHD0iz69I

Tip all you want, this is how things are over here.

i also throw bbq's on the weekend

>tattoos on her pelvic region
BEGONE THOT

>tfw i also do this

johnston?

you probably don't even have one so who are you to make the call

Holdin' the gold, it's cold, it's so golden y'all

>when your only hobby is making gains
>all kinds
>of gains

Lmao what a cuck.
Being that attentive shows how much of a nigger you are

I'll tell you my hobbies when you can tell me what those moon runes on your pelvis mean, and their proper pronunciation in their language of origin.

You DO know, right?

it's "shee ahoa"
means "white trash"

more

I play alot of Dance Dance Revolution. I'm embarrassed as fuck to admit that though.
But dem cardio gainz.

I have a huge album bruv

approved

That looks absolutely disgusting

yes.

I draw.

Post some of them pls.

>tattoos
Into the trash.

Yeah I trade alternative cryptocurrencies; you are familiar with blockchain technology, right?

To me, sitting on the beach and drinking is a hobby.

found 'er
warning NSFW MODS DON'T BAN ME: metart.com/model/bretona/

Same answer as always.
Anime and banging on drums.
With the occasional binge drinking.

>Pygmalion gains

sauce my man

Lets be honest here, if you are older then 20 and skating you look like a creeper trolling for young boy butts. >but muh stephen hawkings
Yeah if you become an icon in the skating world making millions of dollars its ok to keep skating

I like fucking around with psychedelics.

Lets drop some acid and fuck

kyou is based.

nice work

ty based god

/thread.

>playing basketball past high school as a white male
ew

Cooking
Running
Swimming
Those are the decent ones

>muh Stephen hawkings

I like to pretend I'm a feminine teenage boy in a relationship with another feminine teenage boy while I lurk threads in a lgbt board on a inuit scrimshaw message board

I play piano, and guitar, and play some tennis.

>neglect to mention my autistic origami skills, the fact that I DM some D&D with my friends each week, and my large collection of retro DOS CRPGs, and my big bookshelf of fantasy/sci-fi and nonfiction books

>warhammer
40k now because age of shitmar
>build random stuff
>hunting
>martial arts
>(football)(soccer)
>anime
>other random shit that comes and goes

bout to try miniature painting myself with some of the fantasy ones, doubt I'll ever get a chance to play the game but I'm gonna read some of the novels

my nigger. I used to play a lot, but I don't have a good pad anymore, and there's nowhere to play in my city.