Tfw Crohn's Disease

>tfw Crohn's Disease
>tfw bulking gains are lost during flare ups as appetite is killed for about a week while recovering
>tfw never gonna make it

>intestinlets

Kek

do not bully

My cousin has that shit he does heroin now he's all better

can you explain?

just google crohn's disease symptoms, it's fucking torture for anyone trying to gain weight or muscle. For me it seems to just happen out of no where, no matter what I eat. Usually there's specific foods to avoid though, like dairy and greasy shit.

Not only does it kill my appetite but i'm out of commission for the gym during that time as well, shit sucks

Soylent and liquid calories in general are your friends

Keep trying brah, we're with you. That being said, if Crohn's disease makes getting swole really hard for you, you probably shouldn't do it. Focus your energies into other positive things like social movements or mind gainz.

Get yourself on some biologicals nigga, my hospital uses infliximab commonly

this

also as a medicine student i'm curious how often you get a relapse?

I went last year without a single one. This year, its been about 4. No changes in what I've eaten, but I have been working harder in the gym. Appreciate the advice btw

OP Google L-Glutamine and thank me later.

Also, anyone else with Chron's, Ulcers, Leaky gut or IBS Google that sheet.

A lady at my work suffers from chrons but eats like a cow and is definitely at least 100+ lbs overweight idk what the deal is but she doesn't seem to be struggling lol.

Marijuana + Pepto bismol + the most caloric dense foods you can find should do the trick

never heard of it but yeah I'll check it out thanks

yea THC THEORETICALLY could help you. I've seen some researchers about CB2 receptor and GI tract inflammation diseases. You can also try modificate your diet by for example eliminating meat and try this out for few months

No problems. Hope you feel better soon

I will look into this, thanks user.

Ulcerative colitis bro here, now I know we’re a little different, but just like these diseases, life is shitty. Don’t give up user. I was 185-190lbs before I got diagnosed, dropped down to 162 at my lowest after several months of diarrhea, for almost two years I was at the same weight, lost a ton of strength and muscle mass.

I’ve been on some medication, it helps, kept me from shitty myself to death. Started taking fish oil/eating lots of fish (Salmon mostly, fresh not farm fish) Aloe Vera juice (Pure not any added suger/flavor) 200mg twice daily, Apple Vinegar shots. Changed my whole diet, Don’t touch anything in a box, frozen foods, fast foods, anything with small seeds, high in sugers/excesses fats that aren’t meats. Everything is fresh, if you cant afford to eat fresh you’re gonna die. I hated organic shit, fucking hippies my whole life, now its saving my life. Whatever they’re putting in modern food, kills my UC. FRESH FOODS.

Now I started gaining weight last year, was doing no bodybuilding, just my manual labour jobs (I worked through the shitty times still when diagnosed and still lost all the weight/muscle) got back to my weight at 190 little before Dec 2016. In jan 2017 I started trying weightlifting, just kinda fucked around with weights for a bit to see body reaction. I was weak as fuck compared to myself before UC but the diet/perfect routine for shitting I was able to push the weight in somewhat manageable fashion, only shit myself once so far.

th..thanks user

Started SS in April. Now everyone says Dairy is bad for UC/Crohn’s, and each to his own. MARK RIPPETOE SAVED MY LIFE, GOD BLESS MILK, FUCK YEA ARYAN GENETICS. First couple weeks of bulking through my insides a curve ball, took me a while to adjust eating/shitting habits again. Since these bowel diseases make it hard to absorb nutrients, bulking has been the key to my growth. Reset the program in april after learning proper form and how to manage my new giant bulking shits. Started serious in april, I’m now 219 as of last sunday, will be hitting 2plate squat next week, deadlift is on its way to 3plate, OHP will be 1plate soon. I’m weak as fuck as I use to be but Bulking saved my life, never had this much energy in three years.

DON’T FUCKING GIVE UP.

OP here, I can drink milk in moderate amounts before they have any bad effects on my bowels. Maybe one or two full glasses. I'll probably need to start drinking more to keep up my weight in times of flare ups. I realize SS recommends GOMAD but that would literally end my life probably, feelsbad.