How do I stop the cravings?!?

I'm 23 days in to my cut and today is the worst day so far, i'm having insane cravings!!
Been eating my daily calorie intake already and it's only 5pm

how do you guys stop cravings? I can't focus on anything besides food right now

>inb4 eat broccoli
>inb4 stop being weak
>inb4 drink water
>inb4 eat a cheat meal

go for a run

go take your shirt off and look at yourself in the mirror

replace all carbohydrates with fat

This

I find when I'm hungry, if I take a good long look in the mirror at what a fat fuck I am, I end up hating myself and I don't eat.

Resist them long enough, and they should curve. Stop trying to take short cuts.

just have a cheat meal. don't limit yourself like that or you will just burn out.

K E T O

you literally
stop
fucking
eating

the fuck is an "insane craving", imagine if I shot up a school every time I felt like it, there wouldn't be any children left on the planet

you sound like a woman. stop being a faggot and deal with it. or go binge like a little bitch. I don't give a shit.

you fat people call those cheat meals

i call them heaven

im trying to bulk, i earn 300 dollars a month and food isnt cheap here so you can imagine my struggle

I eat my cravings . I only eat a full meal 1- 2 times a day, So I usually have about 1000 cal to spend on a meal, which can fit basically anything.

Coffee

Shitty advice

you saying your dick is short and cut?

He sounds like an average Veeky Forums poster 2bh, always complaining about stupid shit

you almost answered your own question. drink water, eat fibrous veggies (yes, like broccoli, but also carrots, leafs etc) / fruits / seeds. eat lean protein like chicken, cottage cheese. that way it really should not be too hard to be on a deficit, especially when doing 16/8 intermittent fasting.

Intermittent fasting and eat more fats like 20% fat beef etc those keep you satisfied

do cardio and eat what you burn in whatever macro you want

take some herbs to kill parasites for a few months.

you don't crave food, the bacteria in your stomach do. in a healthy person they are the good guys, but most people eat fucking dog shit and harbor tons of worms.

Sorry I don't live in some 3rd world shit hole

IF makes it a lot easier to maintain diet without feeling deprived

Just eat one piece of pizza once a week

Pseudo science bullshit. Disregard.

Fiber supplements. The kind you mix into water.

All it means is that your diet consists of unrealistic foods or portions right now.
You should not be going hungry, if you are that means that some of your foods are too caloric, either cut them out altogether or minimize their volume.

A lot of foods have practically no calories to them, it's also important to be an adult in this process and realize that not every single thing that goes in your mouth has to taste good.
Fibrous veggies, like talks about are important. They have very few calories and a great amount of volume. Intermittent fasting isn't a bad idea to try either, it works for some.

Satiety for most is first accomplished by volume and fats, followed by protein. Volume does not last as long as the others, but is still vitally important. Carbohydrates do little to satiate hunger and it usually ends up being the volume that does the lifting.
High volume/low cal is great for snacking and getting rid of hunger for a few hours, try to eat after a big bowl of broccoli that was only 120 calories, you'll shit yourself. Fats need to be controlled of course but are great for long term satiation. For the most part you should eat lean meats, eggs, vegetables, small portions of healthy grains, and some fruit.

An apple is around 100 calories depending on its type, and eat 3 duck eggs at ~130 calories a piece and tell me you are still starving.
There is a reason weight management is considered a lifestyle change, you're relationship with food has to be different. Health comes before pleasure, and eventually you will learn to endure and even love what was once gross.

Protip: Have variety in your foods.

try intermittent fasting on a 16/8 schedule

you'll feel more full with every meal after about a week of adjusting

best advice in the thread

>Carbohydrates do little to satiate hunger
complete bullshit. good carbs like oats, potatoes or lentils are very satiating.

Fiber and shit, which I know that fiber is just an indigestible carbohydrate. I should have been more specific and said simple sugars.

Eat spicy foods, it'll help you drink more water per meal

Fiber.

I eat a Russet Potato with every meal.

You don't. What I did was go to Veeky Forums and look at photos of food that ISN'T available here, like Indian or Korean cuisine. If you go to Veeky Forums, you'll see a few people do the same thing. I kid you not, some people wake up at 3am to look at food pics in Veeky Forums. I was one of them for 3 months.