Not today

We're having a good day today and tomorrow senpai

No work, get your shit together edition

Today is not the time to complain

Delete this shit

>barber seriously JSF'DMSU just as I was coming to the peak of my looksmaxxing
>fapped yesterday and lost my nofap streak
Eh there are worse things but it just sort of ruined my mood

Hi, I'm 46 years old and I'm a virgin. Throughout my adulthood I have been depressed about being a virgin. But that's coming to an end!
I have a NW5-NW6 hairline, but I'm not going to let that bother me anymore. I've been just getting into PUA and I can't believe how stupid I was for thinking that just because I was ugly and short or old or bald meant that I can't have sex with beautiful girls. I have a degree already, but starting in Spring I am re-enrolling in college. I'm going to shave my head and wear sunglasses and sit in the back of the class. I'm no longer a nerd like I was in my 20s. I'm going to be one of the cool kids. I have even chosen a new name I am going to start calling myself: Cool Smoke. It makes me seem mysterious and keeps girls interested.
My plan is to a party and make some male friends who are 18-19. These guys are going to be my "bros". Having friends in the 18-19 range makes girls less likely to turn me down for being old because they will view me as hip for having young friends. Once I am in their social circle and really good friends with them, I will start going clubbing and to parties with them, and I will meet girls this way. I plan to have sex with at least 5 college aged girls before the semester is over. Hopefully more.

Are you really 46?

Seriously kys

I'm much more boring. Can't stop thinking about a girl who wants nothing to do with me anymore. Things were going so well. The thing is, I know there's hotter girls and she's probably gonna age like shit but I still can't get her out of my head 2 months later.

I've gained a few pounds after years of progress which would be considered a fucking joke. I've had the same body since 2015 and was at an all time low weight in early 2016 but now I'm steps back. I'm too poor to get a gym membership and my lazy ass doesn't want to do cardio unless its in a treadmill in my home which I don't have.

SUMMER
U
M
M
E
R

Participated in a Spartan Race recently, was ez-cake. But seeing all the Shirtless hunks and strong-legged women was such a slap in the face to how shit my body looks.

Also realizing that it'll be a long time before I see such athletic women again.

>mfw in about 20 minutes I'm going to call and ask out a certain 16-year-old qt 3.14, who I presume to be the girl of my dreams.

We share the same core values, and she's intelligent, beautiful, kind and well-behaved. Her hobbies include playing three instruments, singing literally more beautifully than any girl I've ever heard, reading, writing and running. I'm going to ask her for a coffee/tea in order to get to know her better. I'm 20 myself, before I get accused of pedophilia or something.

Wish me luck.

Bulged disc keeps coming back numbing ass and legs... Can't lift can't work

I got some feels, yeah :)
My back problems turned out not to be squats, it was my mattress all along! Put a pillow under my knees when I sleep, back pain disappears and squat is rising like the sun.
I can see my biceps getting bigger every week, I'm going to look strong as shit by the end of the summer!
My 5rm deadlift is now more than my 1rm a few months ago!
Not Veeky Forums related, but my mental health problems are on the down low, it's nice and warm outside, I've only got 1 class and some work this summer, and the future is bright!
I WILL REMEMBER THIS HAPPY DAY

Damned Hershey Squirts.

>Finally asked this cute classmate out
>she said she had a good time and wanted to go out again
>now she's giving me the cold shoulder for no reason ("let me just check my schedule tonight" and never responds)
>Thinking about telling her how I feel and trying one last time.
I'm just so sick of being alone. She seemed 100% interested in me too what the fuck do I do?? need advice

screwed my aspie sister up for life my molesting her, not even kidding here.

It's such a nice day, I'm just going to zone out and do nothing today. No gym, no reading. Just enjoying the sun and wind from my room.

Accept the transient nature of modern relationships and move on. Your old-fashioned thinking is only going to hurt you.

>telling her how you feel

She doesn't care how you feel. It has no relevance to her. Save some face and let it go.

You care too much.
LET IT COME TO YOU AND WHEN SHE DOES LET HER KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO DO WITH HER(NOT KINO SHIT)AND IF SHE PULLS BACK JUST WAIT AGAIN KINDA LIKE FISHING BUT ONCE SHE GETS CLOSE ENOUGH YOU WILL HAVE TO JUMP THAT THIN RAPEY LINE AND JUST TAKE IT.

My dad is faking mental illness for atention and my 18th birthday's in 2 days, so since he will make me have a real bad time anyways I'm not having friends over or doing anything at all. I usually liked him but right now I wouldnt be upset if he disappeared.
Also tfw no gf and never had a girl like me or tell me anything nice

I hope they ban you for 2 days.

I wouldnt care

>date really hot girl with shit personality and no life goals
>go through rough breakup, have my confidence ruined
>5 years pass of not dating anybody seriously
>have fwb who I had been seeing for a while
>she's nice, good job, parents like her, good for me, sex is pretty good
>get drunk and decide I'm sick of being lonely so decide to get serious
>since then I keep having dreams about ex, making me feel like shit
>hadnt really thought about her at all for the last few years

Why can't I just be happy? My new gf isn't as hot but she's a way better person.

I like my body and I know girls are really into me but I hate feeling responsible for another person's happiness, so I avoid relationships all together.

>ex gf I broke up with 3 years ago starts talking to me again
>texting constantly for the past few days
>she's well sorted out, organized, happy
>I'm a loser shut in, dragging along in my classes
>started lifting 3 months ago
>ultra dyel skinnyfat, have mild gyno/manboobs (not sure) so super self-conscious
>know I'm going to get invited out to the lake with her and our group of friends

Fit please I'm frick. I'm lifting every day for 80min a day and now I've started doing 40-60min cardio daily as well. I'm trying to sort myself out before summer really hits.

probably should inclue that we broke up on "good terms." Basically, I was too much of a beta and was scared to do anything, but that was highschool.

>start cutting + jump on if while trying to maintain lifts
>almost every lift stays the same, some get even higher
>dumbbell bench press dropped from 40kg to 36kg
>could only do it once today with 36, had to downgrade to 34
>feel weak as fuck

I am almost there, 3-4 more weeks of cutting and I will be perfect but I am thinking about throwing it all away. I don't want to feel as a weak shit again like I did today.

>16
Fucking wait nigga do you know how much people change from 16 into adulthood? In 2 years she'll be a completely different person.

why shouldn't I though? she has to like me
>pic related
fuck that "ignore her and hope she comes crawling back" shit, this isn't middleschool. Can't two adults just be honest with each other and stop playing games?

>know I'm going to get invited out to the lake with her and our group of friends
>Fit please I'm frick.
>I was too much of a beta and was scared to do anything, but that was highschool.
>I was
>highschool
No, you are still superbeta.

I'm not saying I'm not beta, I'm saying I was with her in highschool.

M80 I know I'm beta as fuck. Working on it.

Has happened to me so many times, same sequence of events always. Sweet girl (not a tinder thot type at all), we get along great, have a very nice first and sometimes second date. Try again and again to arrange the next one:
>uhhhh, I might be busy
>uhhhh, I have a lot of work to do, maybe next week
>yeah I'll text you if I'm free tomorrow (no text ever)
Even the nicest of women are absolute demons when it comes to weird social games. If she wants to fuck around there's absolutely nothing you can do. Continuing to dwell on it just leads to negativity and self-hatred.
In the future, learn to not invest much emotionally until you're sure she's into you for real. If women are "trying you out", they're much more likely to just ghost you than saying "you're nice but I don't think this will work out" etc

how are you supposed to tell the difference between a women that is "into me for real" and one that is "trying me out" when they both act the exact same way?

It's really not that big of a deal guys. If you go out, had fun, and try to schedule another date and they give you a nebulous answer about schedules or something, just let it drop. It's their responsibility to try to organize one on another date if they actually want to go. If they didn't say something like "I can't make it this weekend due to time constraints, but we can go there on X", they cut them off.

Stop saying ur beta just say u didnt know what u had at the time.
Creepmode really begins after highschool because u can get lucky in hs and get a pretty qt gf and wnt settle for any less but once u get out you just stick ur dick anywhere.

Moral of the story old hs friends are really easy to fuck just be kinda rapey but if she says no just let it roll off ur back and dnt push the issue.she may tell her friends but who cares.just try to get her one on one she should go for it.

>messed up dead lift form
> legs hurt like hell
>couldn't walk to gym
> missed a day
FUUUUUCK

>Casually tell female friend I have feelings for her
>She tries to be nice about it but is visibly horrified
>Kind of killed my confidence since she's not even that great-looking herself

>studies are progressing well
>lost a shitton of fat the past few weeks
>train 4 times a week
>building good muscle
My life is progressing well enough. Depression is still there bit I hope it will be better once I'm looking like Chad.

If she puts in effort to be with you/talk to you instead of idling while you do everything, chances are she's feeling feelings.
Rule of thumb is that if she can't go on a date because she's """busy""", she should propose a time/activity that works for her instead of just waiting for your next proposal, which she'll likely say the same shit to.
Maybe it's my inner robot speaking, but don't give women the pleasure of playing stupid games with you.

Aw fuck I know this feel
> high school memories come flooding back

people are busy though; work, school, family, etc.
this sort of thinking might have made sense back in highschool when there was plenty of free-time, but in the real world jobs/class take priority.

>went to an Indian restaurant with family
>ordered butter chicken over rice and a Mango Lassi smoothie

How fucked am I?

It is a big deal when you don't get many chances

>Have to work a 12 hour shift tomorrow at 7am
>Memorial day so gym will be closed afterwards

At least I'll get time and a half (or time and time and a half... not sure which).

welcome to natty lifting.

if you're lifting for girls, and let's face it, you are, then i'd stick with the cut, fuck your strength, you'll thank yourself when you look good and lean, and drowning in pussy.

well i'm alone in my apartment

i've been told i'm good looking, i lift, and i could be a chad.

Yet, i have ridiculously high standards, and a terrible case of oneitis.

Every relationship with a gf I have, isn't fullfilling and doomed to fail for these reasons.

I'm sad as shit.

How high of standards
Post a 8-10/10 for you

>I am going to start calling myself: Cool Smoke.
I've been slow-roll laughing at this for a solid minute.

I have been unemployed for long enough. Im really scared of talking to people in crowds. Like, one on one I can do well, but do buckle under any type of stress. Also been sabotaging the progress I've made. Eating crap and not being active anymore. I can't seem to find the push I had earlier.

> that forehead
Relaxes you have okay standards

Im lonely as fuck. Never had a gf although had a fling once nothing serious. Socially awkward around girls even though all my male friends say I could slay any and all I meet (height+features+social group)

Tried using all the drugs to get rid of social ineptness, alcohol, coke, benzos, phenibut, mdma w/e still cant hold a convo with a female or approach even if theyre giving me the come hither look in the club

oh well at least i have no problem shooting the shit with my mates and having a good time, were all brothers in this world are we not. fuck sluts. peace

I fucking WISH mate

People never grow the fuck up, well, your proof that men have a chance at least

Fucking women r-reeeeeee

>Posts a literal roastie

Shit taste, more to the point, normal af standards for chads.

Your the problem, a big one too. Fix yourself mentally dummy

>bench has been stuck at 2.5 - 2.75 pl8ts for a year now
>literally everything else continues climbing
>t-thanks I g-guess

you absolutely have to pull out
its your only shot now
confessing will result in a definitive no

Im going on a steroid cycle to see if I still care about weightlifting, if at the end of the cycle I dont feel reinvigorated about lifting, I'll probably stop.

Do you truly have feelings or just wanted to smash her dick socket?
If the first, lmao

tfw this but its been almost 7 months

The response when she says "I have to check my schedule" is "Cool. Hit me up when you'd like to do it again."
From there, ball is in her court. Don't text her a bunch of nonsense, in fact, don't contact her again. It's important to act like you don't give a fuck about her.

I farted in leg press when i was doing my last move

>be Chad, 6'2 blonde hair blue eyes
>just got back to town so I hit the bar alone tonight
>ran into the T H I C C 6.5/10 I hit it off with last time
>she invited me back to hers and said "no sex because my roommates there"
>wrote it off as a formality
>Got to hers and gradually got closer on the couch
>kissing, over the pants handjobs, it was getting hot and heavy
>chick stopped me and said "let's go smoke a cig" so we did
>Got back inside and picked up where we left off
>she asked when's the last time I got laid
>told her I don't kiss and tell (it's been months)
>then she proceeded to tell me she got raped a month ago
>and last night was the first night she's been laid since to try to get it out of her head
>I tried to be supportive but immediately started looking at the door
>stopped touching her all together
>she got the hint and was nice enough to kick me out

How am I such an incredibly terrible judge of character?
She was so nice and flirty and just seemed all around decent

I'm glad we have these threads user and you wanna know why?

We're trying.

Nothing good in life comes easy, and trying to escape a fate that had every indication of keep us as losers is something that's commendable.

I know it hurts anons I have the same pain too, we all want that qt 3.14 gf. but the diffrence between us and those fucks over at /r9k/, and hell even most people on this circular space dust we call earth is that we're fucking trying to better ourselves.

wallow, but don't ever quit! The path to making it is lined with failure, and even thought we have shit to work out, I see none of you as losers.

As long as you keep trying and keep working on your goals and dreams this user will always be proud of (you)!

We may have not gotten the best hand in this world, we may be ugly manlets with gyno and a broken pride. But as long as we keep fighting we will continue to put everybody else to shame, you know your better than those normies. Continue to act like it, even when times get hard.

How?

What's a roastie?

>yeah I'll text you if I'm free tomorrow (no text ever)

That shit really pisses me off. Women can never just tell you what they want.

>"Are you really 46"
Jesus christ
Fuck off summerfag

>Used food as a crutch
>Stopped out of necessary
>Started using vodka instead

I know, in every way, that I have this crutch that I just CANT get rid of and it pisses me the fuck off

Trying to cut back is just as hard as food, maybe harder. With that, I loved the taste, the flood of chemicals that made me feel secure. Now I just wanna get back to that state of forgetfulness.

I don't understand why they call it "functioning alcoholic". I'm not, in any sense of the word, "functioning".

Not fishing for support, just needed to blow off some steam.

that's a big difference between men and women

they don't know what they want, let alone what's best for them, or any logic whatsoever.

> turning 30 this year
> finally got myself a gf
> thought I was going to make it
> she dumped me last week

Getting dumped feels 100 times worse than not having a gf in the first place. It physically hurts in my chest.

suffer in silence brother. it never gets easier but it will get better. coming off a 4 year relationship here.

get a retail job, cured my autism in talking to people

Nothing in that story makes you a bad judge of character. Don't let yourself get hung up over nothing, you dip.

>smiled at girl yesterday and she smiled back
>we laughed as we bumped into each other on the way out
>didnt get a chance to talk to her
>she is there everyday
>gym is closed today
>wont see her until tomorrow

the long wait is truly suffering. But a decent chance i can get a gym friend or qt gf within a week or two.

This. After a few shifts I was even friendlier to my parents.

I really try to understand why some people are continually stuck in middle school. I've moved around my entire life, and as a result I've lost many friends and lovers.
I learned that life is way too short to play these stupid fucking games of "hard-to-get", and it doesn't help that 99% of the girls I run into are frequent players.

I've had it before and I did well. But it's more the fear of going and talking to anyone to get me hired. Like. I feel under such scrutiny for all the actions I do. I don't like the mistakes I do and although everyone makes them I just feel that is all I do. I feel like I fuck up a lot to the point that I'll fail at every task handed to me.

I haven't been to the gym for seven days because I've been on holiday, eating and drinking whatever I wanted to. Prior to this, I hadn't missed a session in about five months.

I feel slightly flabbier and I'm really disappointed with myself, but I am looking forward to getting back to the gym. I walked 30km over three days, up big hills in ridiculous heat, so I'm trying to convince myself I at least got my cardio in there.

Hold me fit.

>been hooking up with some girl
>She's kinda sexy, a cardio bunny with everyday is leg day
>don't really like the whole game of dating, texting etc etc
>doesn't matter, I bang her
>wtf is this is it? is this the sex I desired for so long?
>sex is pretty dissapointing I guess
>realize I don't really like her and I only wanted sex
>Tell her how it is
>seems like she really liked me and I just really mentally hurt a human being
>everything afterwards seems a bit shallow
>atleast I managed to perform a 4pl deadlift, which made me feel good
>realize something as simple as picking up a heavy stick and putting it back down made me feel good
>don't know how to feel about that
>existentialcrisis.jpg

I just don't know atm lads.

hey at least you where honest with her man, it's better than leading her on, sounds like you need to find a new hobby or profession

Yeah man absolutely don't text her. Her text isn't a definitive end to things, but it certainly will be if you tell her about your feely feels.

Honestly you have two possible moves from here. The first, and most common, is just ghost her and see if she contacts you. Zero risk, but low reward. The other possibility is to call her out of the blue one day this weekend, and tell her you'd like to grab a drink later. The key here is that, a) you make the (simple, dont sperg out with a picnic or some shit) plans, and b) tell her you'd like to do them with her, rather than asking her if she wants to.

I'm a big fan of the bold phone call, especially nowadays. No one has the guts to do it any more, so it signals that you're a man who knows what he wants and is willing to take a risk.

kys

>26
>NW6 balding
>full time desk job
>zero time to meet anyone, only keep in touch with people I knew from high school years, I never met any friends in college
>best friend is debating moving to another town for a new job, leaving me practically alone

I just want to die

>form issues on deadlift
>trouble sticking to my cut because working out so often makes me hungry as fuck
>heavier weeks leave me too fatigued to do accessories

>get drunk with coworker
>go to her hotel room
>she loves it up the ass
>fuck her up the ass
>cum in her ass raw
>thanks me and goes to the bathroom to clean
>look down at my dick
>the head is covered in shit
>wipe it off on the bed
>put a blanket over it so she doesn't see it because I'm a gentleman
>clean myself off in the shower
>next morning I'm still kind of drunk and she gives me a blowjob

Whenever I look at my dick now I see the shit in my mind, some of it was light brown and some of it was darker. I don't think I'll have sex for awhile.

What the fuck did you expect? Roses?

I dunno man. My ex and I used to have shit-free anal. This chick at work seems to love anal so i figured it wouldn't be an issue. I was wrong.

lol, i did this before. I had to buy a cheaper shittier phone in place of my iphone.

you're supposed to deadlift to fix that m8

>still not counting calories
>drank too much last week, ex feels still sting (in the second month post 4 year relationship now)
>still struggling with anxiety
But overall, it's getting better with every day. The hardest part is accepting the sadness and not trying to solve it.

Jump rope. Rope costs like five bucks. If you don't do this for some autistic reason, do jumping jacks/bodyweight exercises for cardio.

>18
>been lifting on-and-off since I was 15
>nice gainz in the last 1 year
>lots of ppl mirin
>awkward af, the only place I leave the house for is gym
>somehow get this qt 8/10 girl who's super social
>feel good about my new friends(her friends actually)
>get lazy, stop going to the gym
>6 months go by, she dumps me cuz I'm back to being a skinnyfag
>19 already, depressed as hell, social anxiety came back, too scared to go back to gym
>I decide it's time to go back, it's either gym or spending all my money on weed and ket
>3 months go by, she has a new boyfriend
>I look so much better and bigger than him
>This makes me feel even worse
>Gainz came back, more or less
>Already 4 months since we broke up, slightly less depression, much more anxiety
>every single day is about lifting and weed
>get qt3.14 gf, around 8/10 too
>the problem is, she's as awkward as me
>it's fucking difficult spending time together even tho I like her
>I remember more and more how great it was with my ex cuz she basically picked me up
>I realized I can't even talk to a girl that likes me and I'm a complete failure
>Get together with her
>fuck

basically
>19
>finally satisfied with my body
>got applied to flight school
>cut down my drug use
>got a cute gf
>more depressed and anxious than ever before in my life

noice

>i can't remember anything from my childhood

I've been meaning to go to my local gym for a week now but I'm too much of a shy bitch to go there alone and I don't want to be seen as a clueless twig getting in the way of all those people.

Soon I'll work up the courage I swear..

That's a decent idea but I'll just get a similar response. The thing is it's not really something to pressure her about; she doesn't learn her schedule till the end of the week and she has to make sure she's home when her mom is at work because she babysits her brother.

The next move is her's

No one cares about you, my man. Absolutely no one. Hell, about 70% of the dudes in the gym that are bigger, stronger and better-looking than you are thinking those exact same things. Just look around this place for fuck's sake.

Just do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xVdF0k4DN1U

yeah thats totally why you are single

imagine how to fat people feel going there

just go in, warm up on the treadmill for 6 mins, and do a full body work out and be out of there in an hour, EZPZ

I have no problem getting girls etc, but I always just keep it purely physical even when they want a relationship. I honestly feel like I can never make a connection with one because just how they are, which in most cases, is just shortsighted and selfish. I've started to get even bored with that, and bored with making connections with people in general. I never put in any effort to talk to people I associate with anymore, and kind of just sit there now. I only really frequently talk to a core group of about 4 friends. I don't know if I'm just losing motivation or something, but I just feel completely content with not reaching out to anyone anymore. Ironic, considering a few years ago I was considered to be a loud charismatic social person. Anyone else know this feel

So Veeky Forums I feel fucking horrible right now. Some friends I havent seen in forever called me ugly and my confidence is fucked. They did it in a joking kind of way so maybe it's just my depression speaking or they are right in which case the last 2 years of trying to improve myself have been a total waste and I can just kill myself.

1st occasion:
>we try to find each other in a crowded public place he tells me to stand under the statue so he can see me
>then asks me on the phone if I am that ugly guy wearing a white t-shirt
>he was too far away to actually see me properly so it was probably just banter (there is usually A LOT of banter between us but I just couldnt handle it if it was banter)

2nd occasion:
>another friend who I only know through the internet and met for the first time in person also came to hang out with me and the guy from before
>also makes a joke about me being ugly and laughs

3rd occasion
>I tell that same guy that just saw me for the first time that I met a really hot girl and she smiled at me and we talked and stuff and I tell him I shouldve gotten her number
>he replies that he doesnt think I couldve done it
>I ask "why, dont you have confidence in me ?"
>he says "not now that I've seen you"
>I ask him why he has to be so mean
>and he answers "it's just normal banter as always"

they also told me a bunch of times that I have great shoulders or they saw my body and said something like "damn I need to start working out" or when I borrowed a shirt from one of them they said "damn this suits you so much better than me" so I dont really know if they are honest people and I am ugly or that was just banter.

also that weekend I got hit on by a female bartender shortly after one of my friends called me ugly. and I always hear I look like Manuel Neuer especially females tend to bring that up. I really dont know if that is positive or negative. I am just so fucking done right now maybe it's becasue I am still drunk or I am too sensitive but this shit really hurt me because I have low self esteem.