Is this possible natty?

Is this possible natty?

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2017/05/zac-efrons-muscles-are-way-too-much.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolutely not.
Unless you can find a picture of a body like that pre-1950.
>inb4 denialist natties

>Small arms
>ok chest
>small traps
>ok shoulders

Really the only thing that looks suspicious are the abs and his %bf but except for that he can be natty

easy

even easier if youre also a manlet like efron

vulture.com/2017/05/zac-efrons-muscles-are-way-too-much.html

I have to agree...

>%bf but except for that he can be natty

Yeah and I can live without drinking water except for drinking water every so often.

you two are delusional

protip to newfags: this is barely achievable natty, we're talking like 10 years of training and 3 weeks without water to look as cut/dry as that while maintaining the muscle

please don't believe these delusional losers, zach is on a shitload of gear and not everything is acheivable

Its just that. Naturally the human body cannot hold on to that muscle when dropping to that bodyfat. Its simply impossible, no matter how long they trained or with who. It simply does not happen. Minimum clen, but probably GH and other substances, his jaw has grown massively since his dyel days.

The jaw doesnt get wider on its own naturally.

His size is easily achievable natty, but on a bit higher %bf

I once saw Zac Efron's dirty ears and I've never found him hot since

I'm sure he's one of those people who never shower and always smell and their dick smells of cheesy foreskin (I know he's cut but still)

fucking sub-1year lifting dyels thinking everything is achievable naturally.

Enjoy your disappointment

>3 weeks without water

these are the people giving you advice on Veeky Forums.

this absolute retard believes that you can ONLY be cut if you GO WITHOUT WATER FOR 3 WEEKS.

this uneducated brat is too stupid to realize that 3 DAYS without water is enough to KILL, yet decided that he gets to pontificate anyway.

let that sink in as we all laugh at this chump.

>easily achievable

no, it isn't. You remind me of fitness supplements in the way they sell lies

look at his biceps ffs

youre either a fat fuck or a skelly, either way your lifts and body must be shit

here he is in bad neighbors from 2014. thats 3 years to reach the body in op

He didn't tell anyone to do that ya moron

are you retarded? It's an obvious exaggeration

kys

yeah, 3 years on gear retard

>3 weeks without water.
You gon' die

0/10 you obvious retard. i know you're

just trying to run damage control because you got called out by a multitude of people on how ignorant you are. it's time for you to stop posting, squirt. it's over. you got exposed. cope.

I know bait but youre trying too hard :/

woah nice satire lmao

hes short as fuck, this is very attainable in a year or two for a guy like that. The issue I could imagine would be maintaining it during months of filming. maybe steroids are necessary to maintain if you can't commit to it.

You have to realize he's an actor that has clearly cared about muscles for a good while. He was fit a few years ago. If he isn't filming he literally has no job. It's very reasonable to imagine he did this on his own in a year without even being that committed.

>“Early on, I had to do a scene where I had to flirt with Zac Efron and touch his waist. It was sort of like a — I wasn't prepared. It was like an animalistic shock went through me. I don't know. He's, like, not human. He's like something Michelangelo carved. I've never seen a man that looks like him. It's incredible.”

- Alexandra Daddario

just because you're so easily triggered to get up in arms because the person in the OP is in FAR better shape than some fat little bitch like you will ever be does NOT automatically mean it's "bait".

stop trying to explain away how much of a shit stain you are and learn to cope, squirt.

I look 10x better than this and I'm natty

his muscle mass, yeah

his muscle mass at that bodyfat ? fuck no

Okay guys. The answer is yes that is achievable naturally with a good diet and a few years of training. That BF% can't be maintained naturally, but for a few days (IE, a BB show) it could be done

Now if you change the question to "is zac efron natural" the answer is abso fucking lutely not. I'd wager over 90% of Hollywood actors are on gear, even skinny fucks. They make money with their looks, and roids/ HGH do a lot more than just build big muscles. They also have unlimited access to money and the best doctors around. Think about it retards. 90% of actors, and 100% of professional atheletes are on gear.

Unless you have achieved it, stop saying its achievable. You will not look like that with a "few years training"

I lift so someone will talk like that about me.

>it's time for you to stop posting, squirt. it's over. you got exposed. cope.

I cringed

>this is very attainable in a year or two for a guy like that

no, it isn't

how fucking dumb is everyone here?

which is precisely why it's time for you and this other retard

to fuck off back to your safe space. if you're such a sensitive little bitch that reality makes you physically react then this is not the place for you.

little baby mad his muscle dreams are getting crushed?

waa waa faggot

>hes short as fuck, this is very attainable in a year or two for a guy like that.

Have you achieved something of similar result, relative to your height?

No? then stop saying how long that body would take.

STRONG projection detected as musculature was not so much as referenced in that post. it's a good thing you can hide behind a screen because i can't imagine how much of a corpulent, mangled mess such a person must actually look like lol.

No

>look at his biceps ffs
Are you fucking retarded? His biceps are hardly that big. I've personally know people with larger biceps. None of his muscles are especially YUGE. His traps totally achievable, as are his delts. See above for the biceps. His triceps are sick but not unheard of. His forearms aren't overly big. All those muscles on his sides are the result of low BF, not steroids. I had a 100% natty friend that'd regularly have all the ones you see on Efron. His lats aren't super big either, and don't have the doubled look you see on guys using gear.

That's not to say he's not on or has never used gear. I think he has, but his muscles are completely achievable unless you have garbage genetics. He's really not that big, just cut. Was he natty for the film? Maybe. That shot in OP isn't what he looks like in most scenes. Like all body builders he likely cut down for a few days and did everything bodybuilders do to look absolutely insane for competitions. He said in an interview he got down to 5% BF for the movie. 5% is absolutely in the realm of possibility without steroids, it just takes a perfect routine, and is in no way maintainable. He looked like that for a few days at most, and then cycled back on some weight and rebuilt his muscles.

Has he done steroids? Probably. But I think he has more because of his face than his muscles. He shot High School Musical when he was 18, and looked like a fucking child, despite having gone through most of puberty. Look at his fucking jaw, cheeks, and brow. The only way he's gotten that kind of bone development is from gear.

cringe

reddit

>That's not to say he's not on or has never used gear. I think he has, but his muscles are completely achievable unless you have garbage genetics.
Come on, he is really good genetics. So many at close to his bodyfat, yet very few look like him.

>he is really good genetics.

Yes, for example his chest that is absolutely 1/10?

i-i want that

Efron's? pic related has dog shit genetics. Efron looks like he belongs to another race compared to that guy. That should tell you how big the discrepancy between apu and zack is.

>still being this desperate for my attention

very pathetic and strongly indicative of a severe mental issue. seek help.

Yes it is. Is it possible for you? Probably not.