mydick.com
Veeky
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4009484/
jap.physiology.org/content/88/1/165.short
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02640414.2011.637949
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cos i pin test lol enjoy your tiny boosts to test that do nothing
bye hiding this thread

Or you can just shoot testosterone enanthate and not have any bad side effects.

>MUH HAIR, MUH TESTES
If you're that concerned about hair then take propecia every day. Testosterone only accelerates male pattern baldness that was going to happen anyway, if you have it you have it. If you're concerned about ball shrinkage shoot HCG on-cycle. There, done. Test E doesn't even harm the liver in any way.

Just go innawoods and harvest your own stinging nettle root. Do a simple warm water extraction and enjoy natty test boosts as well as picking up a hobby filled with grills.
>t. male herbalist

naturals will go to the ends of the world and do the most retarded shit for a almost non existant "test boost". haha yeah bro just do cold showers, no fap, don't use plastic bottles, eat every 6.35 hours, eat 200g of protein a day, and don't drink/smoke

meanwhile that shit does NOTHING to your muscle, and the simple fact is that its just COPING for the fact that although you want to boost your testosterone, you're too pussy to actually do the only thing that works, pin.

NOTHING INCREASES TESTOSTERONE BY A SIGNIFICANT MEASURABLE DEGREE OTHER THAN STEROIDS

keep doing your awkward shit, pussy ass losers

>Local Man Commits Suicide By Ingesting Extremely Toxic Wild Plants

I agree with this post

How low of a dose of alcohol did they give for this effect?

she has beautiful eyes and amazing jawline

>your mom increases testosterone
>mydick.com

>NOTHING INCREASES TESTOSTERONE BY A SIGNIFICANT MEASURABLE DEGREE OTHER THAN STEROIDS
t. coping roidhead trying to justify his bad choice to start pinning

why are roiders always such neurotic little bitches?
There's other benefits to slightly raising testosterone than muscle, without having to completely fuck up your body and hormones for it.

> Local suicide commits wild plant by ingesting extremely toxic man

>this post will increase testosterone
>Veeky Forums.org

i'm natural, but not delusional, you dumb dweebs. You're literally the manifestation of my post, a retarded loser who has zero understanding of biochemistry who thinks if he takes cold showers his arms are going to grow an inch. None of this meme shit raises it to any noticeable degree, but I don't expect you to understand or care, that's the entire reason you cope. You have psychological issues with your steroid dilemma. Even at the natural level, its entirely GENETIC what your natural range is, somebody could do all the meme shit they want but they will never even reach the natural levels of another individual. At the very basis it's simply not worth the effort for the results put in, and that's objectively speaking. Project your shitty moral issues to somebody else

Semen actually contains testosterone so you could technically suck our dicks. Just letting you know, Matt.

>You have psychological issues
>he says as he goes on a fucking rant full of more projections than a movie theater
Calm down buddy. Maybe you should try some taking a cold shower, you look like you could use a test boost. Being a little bitch and all.

I'm trying to quit even test

>I'm supposed to be doing a 10 week cycle
>I kept pinning for two weeks, this week is my third
>Didn't pin this week and thinking of quitting

Interested. These fuckers are all over the place here. So are you supposed to just harvest the root, which is in the ground? And warm water extraction is just cooking it? How long at what temp? Any resources I can look at?

>low-test roided out roider mcroiderson detected

Alcohol is also empty calories which creates adipose tissue which increases estrogen.

Just go pin some fucking test you beta faggot.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4009484/

heres one that says it lowers testosterone... the point is science is a bunch of fucking liars. have fun with your religion of science that lies to you.

Harvest during the fall for largest yield. Cut and clean roots from nettle plant, then cover in a medium pot with water like you would spaghetti. Turn onto a medium heat - but do not boil. Cook for ~ 30 minutes and drain the liquid into a seperate pot. That liquid is full of test gains. In the springtime the new leaves make a nice tea that is almost like a broth. It can be added to soups and acts as a diuretic as well.

I am still astounded how retarded you fucking faggots are

"Heavy acute alcohol drinking decreases blood testosterone in men due to an effect on the testicular level. An acute increase in blood testosterone levels after a low alcohol dose has, however, recently been reported in women."

That is some fantastic projection user.

I want to violate this girl in front of the whole town

"The objective of this investigation was to study the effect of a low alcohol dose on testosterone in men and further elucidate the mechanism behind the effect by using 4-methylpyrazole, an inhibitor of alcohol metabolism."

The retard who can't read more the two sentences.

Thanks. So how do you know how much you can consume?

you stupid faggots should kill yourselves desu

Not him, but I don't think you can overdose on it.

Kek

You can do it brah.
At the height of my steroid addiction my tolerance was so high that I had to inject 500mg test-e every day to keep my levels stable.
Just gotta go cold turkey

I don't have time to read the studies, but I imagine men with elevated levels of testosterone to start with are more inclined to engage in high risk activities like drinking and smoking. Highly doubt forcing some beta numale to smoke a pack a day will boost his test.

Don't we all

>dub-trips of safety
Testosterone boosts will come to you, but only if you post "Not him, but I don't think you can overdose on it" in this thread

>cigarettes increase testosterone
That's because the body thinks you're sucking a dick and trying to fix your faggy phallic-obsessed ass by shooting you up with more hormones.

Not him, but I don't think you can overdose on it.

I do not condone steroids but this post is gold

I've considered it, what's really stopping me is that my balls will stop producing test naturally when I decide to quit

Stinging nettle isn't fucking toxic you literal cucknugget.

Science is amazing isn't it? Realistically why don't the majority of physically able men get to a respectable bf% with a core of strength and go on a single cycle? Get close or above one's natty limit and then try to maintain that until you're old.

Natty might just be a difference of perspective. Is someone taking a multi-vitamin not natty? Does supplementing protein scoops and creatine make me a juicer?

Just my opinion, but we have the technology. If you're not going to go pro (and maybe even if you are) I don't see a reason not to consider a cycle.

Thats why you use also Hcg for recovery post-cycle

bump before sleep

sauce on OP's chick? kinda want to make her my wife

Alcohol is akin to chemical castration fucking idiot. Your study refers to a temporary effect at very low dose, the net effect of drinking will always be lower test.

This, probably. Not only are you consuming about 1000 extra calories if you drink like a man at a bar, you wake up the next day feeling like shit and probably skip your workout.

If you want a slight alcohol boost, just drink a glass of orange juice. It's like 0.05%.

Cals are not a problem there, you know that undercutting cals can decrease your test prod right ? And the strongest men on Earth basically obsess over eating as much as they can.

There's 99 problems about alcohol but cals ain't one, h-hit me.

>strongest men on earth

let's be real here, 75% of the people here want to be among the most aesthetic, not the strongest. There is a biiiiiiig difference in strength and bf% between the sexiest and the strongest

My dad was an alcohol that smoked.

I absolutely hate him and have promised myself I wouldn't drink or smoke.

Then I went to college and saw how much drinking hurt themselves and others.

So I wont drink.

did he hit that kid with his car?

>cold showers noticeably raise test levels
You're retarded. This whole board is fucking retarded. I'm not even the guy you replied to.

pussy

All reading material points to this but idiots won't care. Always looking for that magic bullet.

>post-cycle
There IS no such thing as post-cycle. That's a meme. Your balls are permanently fucked and will NEVER produce as much test as they used to. If you're gonna juice, you're pinning for life. When you get bored of lifting or old/injured you'll still have to pin mild doses.

>keep doing awkward shit like not drinking or smoking

lmaaaooo

>cigarettes increase testosterone
They also fuck up your lungs. What good is a little extra test if it destroys your stamina?

Good ill never have an excuse to be a mediocre pussy like you.

>smoke 3 packs a week
>run 8ks on my off days
comeatmebreh

Not him, but I don't think you can overdose on it

>n=13
get that shit out my face scrub

You'd run faster and longer if you didn't.

for anyone too lazy too read the articles say that 1) alcohol raises the testerone blood level for women and 2) that testerone is linked to many diseases like diabetes and strokes with conflicting data to the question if smoking increases the testorone level.
so nice shitposting mate, you can now go back and fuck your cousin
cheers

Cigarettes make you smell bad, reduce lung capacity, and give you cancer.

From what I know about the effect of chronic alcohol consumption; there's nothing wrong with men habitually having a drink or two of alcohol once a day apart from the risk of getting addicted. Higher levels of alcohol consumption, such as the dose used to increase testosterone in this study, are associated with increased cardiovascular risk and probably some other health effects as well.

Most people on Veeky Forums are NOT premenopausal women trying to increase their testosterone so the findings of this study are NOT relevant for most people on this board as mentioned.

Moderate doses of ethanol (0.83 g/kg) in resistance trained men when consumed immediately after exercise (where nothing was eaten 3.5 hours before, food given during drinking ab libitum) failed to note any significant differences in testosterone levels for up to 300 minutes after exercise [1] and another sport related study using 1 g/kg after a simulated rugby match failed to note a decrease in testosterone despite noting a reduction in power output [2].

[1] jap.physiology.org/content/88/1/165.short
[2] tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02640414.2011.637949

>alcohol increases testosterone
Oh man, waking up hungover is when i get my strongest most pleasurable boners.
But i gotta think chronic use is detrimental to test. spend a week binge drinking (holiday..) and those hangover boners aren't there..

Somebody.. ANYBODY. please give me a name

i agree with this post but thankfully im natural high test alpha so i wont have to inject hormones like low test KEKS

It might only mean that alcohol rose your nitric oxide levels which enhance erections.

How much did you drink?

>empty cals
nice meme. wash some vitammis down witha asip a drankif ur so worriede dumb niggerb

Too bad both of those things increase the risk for ED.

Gurnetta Blandnalcoure....there's a name for ya

hormones are weird, i stopped taking my weekly testosterone and I've gotten more random erections and better orgasms than anything in the last 3 years while on TRT.

like 8+ units alcohol for both scenarios. probably 5 would cause it tho. even my worst hangovers with 12+ drinks (Rarely puke due to alcohol even if it would help me) and i feel like im dying and stay in bed all day feel like shit for more than 24hrs, still get raging boner.
I don't drink on the reg usually none at all unless its a night out.

im just eating Brazil nuts and almonds on the reg

>alcohol increases testosterone

is that why I'm so goddamn horny after a night of heavy drinking?

Low to moderate alcohol use doesn't increase testosterone for the average male, and heavy alcohol use has been proven to decrease testosterone.

>Previous studies have suggested that testosterone levels are linked to a variety of diseases

this dude suggested alcohol could increase nitric oxide (something essential for boners) but im same way, best boners are hangover boners. but only if its like one night. if im holiday for a week binging thats a boner killer unless there is strong stimuli

No, that's the estrogen. Ever notice how women's lives entirely revolve around sex.

>NOTHING INCREASES TESTOSTERONE BY A SIGNIFICANT MEASURABLE DEGREE OTHER THAN STEROIDS
BUT TESTOSTERONE IS A STEROID YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Underrated post

>don't drink/smoke
> that shit does NOTHING to your muscle

steroids users everyone