GIRLFRIEND THREAD

I want to know what happens to girls after a broke up.

I was in a relationship with my ex for one month, i want to know:
what is she thinking?
why she hate me for no reason?
she is thinking about me?
she cry for the relationship?
she feel alone?
she want to comeback?
she is waiting for a text?

lol nice satire

she is fucking chad

Fuck off, not fitness related

depends on the person and context you fucking autistic monkey. You're legitimately autistic if you can't deduce most of those by yourself considering you were the one that actually was in the relationship. Kill yourself

for a moment a thought I accidentally went to /r9k/... gtfo you massive faggot, she found someone better

i'm chad-looking
i don't care

Fuck off to /r9k/. Saged and reported faggot.

I was her first bf if that helps

This is something i can't ask in real life i would be a "faggot" asking this kind of things and i have nobody to ask this shit

Where is the best place to pick up women? I don't have any friends, and I'm slightly autistic, so should I just go to a bar or club and try to socialize with girls there or should I try online dating. I'm 20 btw

I'm about 6ft tall and am no longer a dyel so do you think that will help with picking up the ladies?

quality girls:
college
any hobbie that involve being around other people

good sex not gf material:
bars
clubs

weird girls:
internet

They're more vulnerable and in much more need of solace and they're fairly open to suggestion. And, I use that to fuck them some place very uncomfortable, like the back of a Volkswagen.

Genuine advice.

1. Read "How to win friends and influence people" and "The fine art of small talk".
2. FUCKING APPLY LITERALLY every advice from there. Sometimes they're crude, sometimes you may come as a little off, but it will still be 100 levels above an average autist with no social whatsoever. You aren't ready for anything more subtle.
3. Expose yourself meanwhile to EVERY SINGLE SOCIAL SITUATION possible. The best option is finding some hobbies where you can socialize easily with others. You are 20 so probably also in a college, it is the easiest possible time for doing that. Try to learn something new about yourself and how other people perceive you from every of them. Maybe take notes for yourself.
4. Install Snapchat and Instagram if you don't have them already.
5. Go to some expensive barber to ask for a cut that will fit you. Improve your style and hygiene.
6. After a few months you should have an established social circle of a few friends. Hopefully they will be social and you'll start meeting their friends and friends of friends. If not, continue exposing yourself to new people.
7. In that way you should find some nice 6-8 girl and maintain a relationship with her.
8. You may want try tinder meanwhile.

Bonus point #1. If you want just to fuck some thots, then start going to clubs. First 5-10 parties will be horrible for you and you'll need a lot of alcohol but it will get better later, trust me. In a club just mimic other people on a dancefloor and try to have a fun.
Bonus point #2. Don't stop lifting.
Bonus point #3. It may happen that you'll bang some 9-10 girl, but you won't be able to maintain a relationship with her anyway. So if that's your endgame, start thinking about increasing your status. You'll need to increase your social skills greatly, build up an interesting personality and be financially stable. Read a lot, watch movies, try to learn something from every guy who has a 8-10 girl.

Good luck.

Well, try tinder or some of the major dating sites. The other poster mentioning college is kinda right. There's plenty of sluts in college, and many of the worthwhile girls aren't interested in being tied down at that age. I also know many who are fed up with the dating scene and just want to find their future husbands. College girls are hit and miss imo

Tinder's not good for anything but banging semi-weird girls. Quality girls there are interested only in validation while seeking for a prince on a white horse.

Different guy here, but what are some things that you think increase status? I see how money and lifting can do it, but what beyond that?

you sound like reddit and like a guy who read everything in the internet about girls instead of learning from experience

I got banned here for posting a hot nude chick squatting with perfect form and you let this shit slide? FU Mods

>tfw cut contact with oneitis because family won't approve
>a year later

still can't get over it WHAT THE FUCK

You're mostly correct. There's lots of dimes on tinder but most are looking for ig followers and likes. HOWEVER, if you are in the top 20% of guys, then you deff will be able to pull some prime pussy. Are they mentally sound? No. Are they sexy and fun? Hell mf yeah

BECAUSE EVERYBODY HERE IS FUCKING ALONE

sounds more like general advice for just "putting yourself out there" and improving your social skills. desu how to win friends is a pretty good book

It will be like that for the rest of your life user

I have 9 gf in my life and i'm only 19 years old, and i miss every single one.
I'm young but i think it's a matter of time.

Hobbies, College, Fitness and Job don't help too. It's like when you kill somebody you need to live with it.

>I have 9 gf in my life and i'm only 19 years old
what the fuck man

Yeah I don't get over oneitises. I forget about them a bit but if i see them again it's full blown feels fest.

This one i can't move on because it's the first person that actually showed interest back. I feel so shit but there is zero way we could be together so there's no point even thinking about it.

Honestly I'm not expert, 2 years ago I was a complete sperg. However, I managed to meet some real players and from what I observed it boils down to following things in that order of importance (I'm omitting absolute basics like be decently fit and have some sense of style/care about hygiene etc)

1. Your social circle and your social skills. Yup, you need constantly improve yourself in that area.
2. Your personality. The guy I know who is actually able to not only bang but also maintain relationship with some 10/10s is constantly casually dropping some witty references to music/arts/politics.
3. Your taste. Obviously for realizing some sense of taste you'll need money, but not that much as you expect. You don't need to ride Lambos.
4. Your money.

I read plenty of things, but also have banged some 9/10s and my count from last two years is easily 20+. I'm not bragging about it because I'm aware that I'm not a slayer yet, but I would like to read something like that 2 years ago; that's the reason I'm posting it. Chill up my dude.

Let me tell you something and it's hard.

There are people that can't be fixed. There are winners and losers. The older you get the more you realize it.