>Boogie will never lose the wei-

youtube.com/watch?v=j2nfm4A0R8E&feature=youtu.be&t=5m15s

>managed to stop gaining weight
>lost 60 lbs in 6 years
>has tried every diet but nothing has worked
>went to every doctor and nutritionist
>they all say the issue is the child abuse he suffered
>can't be trusted to feed himself, so he resigned himself to the fact that he needs a Gastric Bypass
>no other surgeon would do it because he's too large
>but he's found a surgeon that said he'll do the surgery in the mid July

Well Veeky Forums? He's going to have the last laugh you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RjDKtvUPrZA
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0192623312469857
nber.org/papers/w13479
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4175917/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you know the drill

He's gonna make it

another 10 min video of excuses

I lost almost 50lbs in 5 months and I weigh half of Boogie, what the fuck is his excuse

im from the future and im about to tell you something freaky...

boogie will not survive the surgery

it's literally been prophecized that he will die mid surgery.

I dont understand why getting surgery for your failings is seen as making it.

At most he'll not die during surgery (very unlikely as hes so overweight), and the throwing up from his gastric bypass will stop him for gorging all day.

Then, in a few years, once his stomach has expanded again, hell do it all again, and gain even more weight.

Or he dies on the table, because hes far too overweight to perform on and every doctor except this one idiot thinks so.

Can this fucker die already? All he does he's create excuses. Even if he does the surgery , it won't matter if you don't change your diet.

>we tried every diet

How about the just don't eat diet

You know those videos are sketches, right?

But to maintain 500lb body he is eating thousands of calories a day. Not trying any diet

>healthy eating habits gave him this body

Yeah, tell that tumblr.

>thousands of calories a day
Everybody is eating thousands of calories a day.

Please educate yourself before posting here.

Thank you.

To maintain that body he is eating in the high 1000s a day. Think 7-11k

That video was inspirational. I hope boogie makes it one day. If he dies of his obesity I just might kill myself. Boogie has been a long time inspiration

If you want to run a deficity you're eating below 2000 calories a day

>hm wonder what we should do with this food now that the sketch is done

DO YOU THINK HE SAID: "let's throw it all away because we make healthy choices :)"

OR DO YOU THINK HE SAID: "let's eat it :)"

user obviously means an incredible surplus extending beyond the 2,000 or so a normal man would consume.

don't be a hateful goober

ps: so a sketch doesn't count? he has bulimia?
because consuming 3-4 Gingerbread houses is going to contribute to your weight regardless of the "joke" you're making.

At his size, If he ate 2000 calories a day he could lose 100 lbs by the end of the year.

>lies about everything
>tried every diet except eating at a calorie deficit
>blames all his problems on """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""abuse""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>rejected by every doctor for surgery
>gets some quack to do it
>even if it does manage to work, will never lose anything significant because he is weak minded
>will die within the next 5 years

even if he loses all the weight, he'll just gain it back eventually. it happens with all these gastric bypass fucks. they don't understand how elastic the stomach is, and that it can just grow back to its original size over time.

really?
i guess the calories are just sketches too

Huh, maybe the set point theory is right after all?

Source?

no it's .not. like i said, the stomach is elastic. it can both shrink and grow depending on how much you're eating.

if you develop good habits and eat healthy, as you lose weight your stomach will shrink on its own and you won't have problems.

but if you're like boogie and you don't change your habits at all, then all you're doing is putting a temporary limit on how much you can eat. boogie's bad habits will remain and within a few years he'll be back to 400 lbs.

>60lbs in 6 fucking years

I lost 50 lbs in 6 months

>if you are predetermined to be obese you will stay obese

I didn't say anything different than you.

ok i guess i don't understand the term then. but what do you mean by "predetermined"? no one is predetermined to be obese, it's all personal choices.

It's really depressing that someone would do surgery on him. I hope he turns out ok.

Also, why cant his fucking wife feed him a normal diet? He could probably eat 4000 calories a day and lose weight for years.

What did you do? Just calories and cardio? That's, like, twice what a normal person should lose I feel like.

does it matter if it's a sketch if he eats the food during it?

I was fat too and I stayed thin exactly because I avoided sugar, pizza and crispy stuff. It's not too hard, a chicken breast with a few tasty vegetables and a baked potato can be tasty as well and not that much expensive if you cook that stuff.

Are at 1500 calories, lifted 3x a week, and did some cardio. I'd lose an average of 2lbs a week or so.

>personal choices
This meme again. Your choices are predetermined by your genetics. Your willpower, your ability to build muscles, your metabolism, everything is determinded by genetics.

youtube.com/watch?v=RjDKtvUPrZA

look at the people. all are fat and if they aren't they are numale. b-but it's a sketch. they wouldn't look like they do if they didn't eat shit like that.

and this human of a bean called others beta cucks. pathetic excuse for a human. that guy on the far right looks exactly like that balin dwarf from hobbit movie.

Digits confirm he dies before surgery

Cope

>Mountain dew makes you feel hungry

It makes me feel sick. It's the most disgusting sugary drink ever made.

I think i would kys myself if i became a Boogie

What's his excuse for not just counting calories? That's literally all there is to it.

What?

even his wife is boogie 2.0

You fucking heard me.

Yeah, they act like it's all a joke

>Make sure we die by 35

That's not a fucking joke. Look at them, while yes, what they're making is disgusting and they would never eat, they instead consume all of those separately on a daily basis which is just as harmful.

It's affected by genetics, but not 100% set. There's no human on earth that can't build muscle by working out.

>because i have mental issues i eat to cope
>but weight definitely doesnt have anything to do with food

SOMEONE IS GOING TO PAY

I thought his wife was really thin?

Muh abuse

She was, until the BBC got a hold of her.

I don't think that's his wife

She's fat, but she's not a planet (yet)

she just mastered angles when taking pictures. that's why you only see her face in most of them. she's almost as fat as he is

This video made me cringe harder than the fckh8 feminism propaganda.

>Or he dies on the table, because hes far too overweight to perform on and every doctor except this one idiot thinks so

He's not too fat for the surgery, Dr. Now routinely does it on people heavier than him. It's the fact that every reputable doctor requires you to lose like 100 lbs before hand to show that you have the discipline and knowledge to keep the weight off after surgery. Boogie is incapable of even losing that much weight.

Of course there are. Their genetics determined that they lack the willpower to go to the gym three times per week.

Maybe the pictures are just older, what the fuck, she blew way the fuck up.

My wife is out of town and I am in charge of what I eat. I have eaten worse this week than I ever have since I have met dez.
Dez enables me, I guess. She does cook most meals. She helps me shop. But if she did not my eating would be far worse. As long as there is delivery food I will always be able to feed myself. Rather than it be a nutritious home cooked meal it would be delivery garbage. We have a delivery service that will purchase any item from any store for a small 10% fee and I would use it daily. We have delivery groceries in this town.
She has also enabled me to visit my doctor. To exercise. To help with my pain management. She has also been the sole reason I am able to do my streams and make videos. Without her on many days I would simply not get out of bed. She has encouraged me to travel the world. To go to conventions. To fly for the first time and many times since.
But beyond that she e has fought with me tooth and nail, every step of the way, to keep fighting. We have had actual screaming matches over food, most recently 24 hours before she left for her trip. I asked her to purchase me actual garbage at the store. She refused. She purchased healthy foods instead.
She, more than anyone, has a desire for me to live. She puts her entire effort into it every single day. But just like any addict I fight with her. I bargain. I have done everything but lie to her face.
She is one of the only reasons I even try. She enables me to keep fighting. Without dez you would likely have never even heard of me. Without her I would likely already be dead but even if I were not I would have never taken YouTube seriously.
She has saved my life. Fuck you for insinuating otherwise.

Mental demons

maybe the doc can do 2 for 1 type of deal surgery or she won't be alive for much longer to spend his shekels once big boog kicks the bucket

Don't be so harsh, he had a bad childhood.

>I asked her to purchase me actual garbage at the store. She refused. She purchased healthy foods instead.
and garbage for herself from the looks of it

>>gets some quack to do it
I know a girl who went down to Mexico to get it done. 2 years later and she's still a fat fuck

Shut up you fat apologist. Unless you have MD or some other actual illness or genetic defect, you're just a lazy sack of shit. Next you'll tell me genetics is why you can't find a job.

If by last "laugh" you mean his death rattle, then sure. Probably.

>was

>genetics determine your IQ
>genetics determine your ability to build muscles
>genetics determine your behavior
>genetics determine your choices in life

Don't you get it? You didn't choose to do any hard work in the gym. It was predetermined by the genetics your ancestors gave you.

Genetics mean literally everything in your life.

>boogie browsing Veeky Forums
I wouldn't even be surprised. I reckon he fetishizes being fit

I can't even tell if this is serious or not. It's some really dumb shit, but then again, Veeky Forums has some really dumb people

> 60 pounds in 6 years
> 10 pounds a year
> this is progress to him
I thought i was doing bad only losing 10 in a month. Fucks sake

i can guarantee you if boogie was with me he would lose weight. i would lock him in a room with no food and install cameras so i can watch him 24/7. i would count his calories and feed him and make him exercise. that whole can't lose weight is bullshit. he would lose more weight in a month with me than he did in those 6 years

>no counterargument whatsoever

Will you argue that genetics do not matter?

>Genetics mean literally everything in your life.

You're right. This is also the reason why black people have such a low IQ and why your race DOES MATTER.

As a psychic i can see into the future, and i see that the internet will be full of #RIPBoogie the day after his surgery, you heard it here first.

Also, dubs confirms

So good to see Phil has stopped taking speed.

His child abuse, by his parents

You don't need to argue against falsehoods. Prove that genetics determine those things first.

yes genetics determined that you go to the store and eat that box of cookies

>genetics do not determine your appearance and intelligence

fucking summer in here

No one is saying genetics don't matter you autistic fuck. You're arguing that genetics replace free will and that your environment has no effect on you. That's entirely wrong.

He wasn't arguing appearance, he argued actions and mindset.

And genetics doesn't determine intelligence. There is no "smart gene". Genetics can limit potential, but not increase it

Proof?

this fat fuck shows up in every thread claiming

>muh genetics gave me weak will power
>that means genetics made me fat!!!

makes me fucking sick. genetics has never determined your willpower

>Boogie survives the surgery
>loses 200 pounds and gets to his goal weight in 6-8 months
>starts lifting, eating healthy, gaining muscle and self-confidence
>gets a plastic surgery to remove all the loose skin
>divorces his wife and becomes Chad
>while still being a Youtube millionaire
>you're now manually breathing

he'd be 50 by that point. the hormonal damage has already been done. he is too far from saving. if he survives he will lose weight but gain it all back if not even more down the line.

Upvoted

>weight loss update
>didn't lose any weight

>beyond the 2,000 or so a normal man would consume.

What exactly constitutes a "normal man"? I'm 6'3 and a fatass that started at 382lbs. I've put myself on a 2500 calorie diet that relies on portioning rather than diet food so far(meaning I eat things I like but will never go over 2500).

Combined with moderate exercise, I've been losing weight at a pretty good rate. Am I going to have to cut back once I reach like 280? Because regardless of being a fatass, I am legitimately one of those "big guys" in that I have large thighs, and shoulders almost as wide as doors. Even when I was in shape when I was in younger it was the same deal. I thought 2500 was actually a good number for a dieting fatass.

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0192623312469857

nber.org/papers/w13479

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4175917/

I asked for proof that genetics to not interfere with "free" will and all you post is some obesity is bad source. Learn2read

Has he tried, oh I don't know, eating on a caloric deficit? It's that fucking simple
>Muh child abuse
Is your child abuser forcing you to eat Doritos and drink Mountain Dew? I don't think so, you fat shit

Were you ever abused? If no, then don't be so harsh on him. Raped children have issues the rest of their lives so why won't you accept that the abuse is still a reason he cannot stop to eat?

was he actually raped or just beaten occasionally like everybody born before the 80s?

You don't even need to go there, user. Let's just cut to the argument:

No. Free will does not exist. But it doesn't matter if it doesn't, because it is impossible for an observer to know all information at every point of time. So effectively, it does exist since as observers we cannot know. Without that, fate is only pre-determined to the omniscient observer. To humans, free will effectively does exist. Though our choices are technically all pre-determined objectively, always "choosing" the laziest/weakest option by reference to this argument of a lack of free will is effectively mental suicide. You can logically argue that you can't prove inherent worth in your own existence or that a state of being alive has more value than the state of being dead. All of these are nihilistic arguments.

While he is technically correct, referencing a lack of free will as an excuse to willingly engage in nothing is not beneficial survival behavior, and he might as well just kill himself if he is going to follow that model.

you can't prove that something isn't x claim, thats not how logic works

you can prove something with evidence, you can disprove that something with even more evidence, and you can make theories and assumptions based upon evidence to support your claim, but the burden of proof lies upon YOU to support your claim that genetics determines fatness

Even eddie hall browses Veeky Forums while competing in wsm.

>I only clicked the first link
Look pal, it's okay that your life is a mess because of choices you have control over and not because it was predetermined by your biology.

So he’s only pretending to be a 526lb sluggard? Boy do I feel silly.

Bullshit, you only need to eat what you burn to maintain your weight. You eat anything in excess of what you need to gain weight.