Veeky Forums humor thread - fuck /pol/s in our board edition

cntrl+f
type in 'humor'
no results

let's fire up the barbell ballista and wolf down our 36 egg whites so we can get this humor thread started

If I wanted humor I'd ask for your eye color

>teehee aren't we cool guys
>look at us we're so out there beating up a nazi
>we're so on the fringe of controversial comedy

Rick and Morty would be a decent show if it wasn't for this try-hard shit. Like if you want to be controversial go beat up a Muslim or some shit.

It's like when Marilyn Manson keeps doing stupid shit with bibles and christian imagery. It's not edgy or controversial anymore because there's no danger in it. It's a cheap target.

Fuck this thread.

You seem upset.

>swastika
>not angled

what is this shit

this.
as strange at it may sound, traditionalists and conservatists are the rebels of the 21.st century.
there is nothing brave or rebellious about talking shit about the west, christianity, paganism, europe or white people because that is the fucking mainstream.
real rebels are against immigration of shitskins, against islam, against cultural marxism, you nu-males are losing the culture war because you've grown too comfortable and became the spoiled fascists you wanted to fight against.

Wanna know how I know you're autistic?

>somebody who watched rick and morty calls other people autistic

get out, get a job and contribute something to society you leftist NEET.

I SMELL /POL/ FAGS

>you nu-males are losing the culture war because you've grown too comfortable

guess what I smell

>projecting
I don't even watch Rick and morty. I also voted for trump.

>i don't have any counterargument so i just use a meme to reply to this guy's valid points and feel better withing my safespace.

>2017
>not being /fitpol/

3/5 /fitpol/ humor

4/5

>hurr durr I hate /pol/ and want them gone
>better keep talking about them for no reason

Good job sport

5/5
I need to expand this folder, d e s u
Just regular 'ol Veeky Forums humor from here on out

>fuck /pol/
I gotcha

>Veeky Forumsvirgin SEETHING because based /pol/ draws dimes while his board is a ghost town of faggoty thicc and sip generals

When will they learn?

lel

How is this /pol/ related?

>posts forced /asp/ memos created by a fat Mexican need on Veeky Forums
>calls others virgin
Showers. Weights. Clue.

OP asked for a humor thread, amigo

they pretend to be edgy and controversial while spouting millennial reddit memes

>the episode where jerrys dad is a cuck
>everybody accepts it at the end as something beautiful
>"nobody matters we're all going to die wow really makes you think so deep and emotional XD"
>lelelele random interdimensional tv episodes
>alien paradise where men are neanderthals and women make a female only paradise
>beating up a nazi for disagreeing with you

it was alright the first season but the second season sucked dick

fuck your thread

>i don't have any counterargument so i just use a meme to reply to this guy's valid points and feel better withing my safespace.

i dont understand the picture. how is the squat and symbol related

Memes are universal, friend. If you knew that maybe you wouldn't be whining about your precious board culture being ruined everytime by another board's jokes.

>you've grown too comfortable
daily reminder that growing too comfortable is a death sentence in any aspect of life

>relationships
>lifting
>reading
>school
>work
>hobbies

if you grow too comfortable you stagnate and that allows vice to seep into your life, instead of climbing towards your goal like you should be doing

>another boards jokes
>implying it's not just one autist

are you trying to threaten me with this picture of yourself?

kek

>unauthorized necromancy
lmao roll

Right Wing Death Squads/Squats

:d

instead of "right wing death squad" they drew iron pill and slapped a swastika on it for "right wing death squat"

because iron pill is squatting. its low grade humor

Found another one

>are you trying to threaten me with this picture of yourself?

kek'd

The weak should fear the strong.

Rollan

reeee why did no one tell me this before now?
I had to figure this shit out in my late twenties on my own.

Rolling for a friend

I know want you're trying to do but it's not gonna work, this is a /pol/ thread now

52 - 54 pls

It's ironic, because it looks like these sweedish people are the ones who are soon to be finnish

>tfw live in Florida and enjoy laying out at the beach doing nothing
It's more fun that you'd think

By all means, go ahead. My fitpol thread is sorely lacking

Rolling

ROLAND! LETS GO 99!!

Wow op we get it you dont like nazis. Really edgy of you.

roll

>not doing weighted Führer greetings
not gonna make it

Lmao i tried to select the street signs like 3 times automatically before I realised what I was doing.

They actually beat up literally the devil first, a nazi, a religious bigot, a kid who bullies a much younger kid and a guy who abuses his pet.

There is nothing controversial about beating up the devil or any of those things. All of it is what society agrees to be assholes.

Just because you arrived on /tv/ right before the reddit memes got spammed doesn't mean you get to have an opinion on the show.

Even worse if you actually watched it, because then congratulations on missing the point in a run of the mill cartoon production targeted at young adults. In both cases shut the fuck up.

hey I think I've seen you arguing with some other user. Those tactics always work I guess.

Ayyyyy I'm glad to see that somebody else is using this. I capped it last year

Fuck this thread. I start a /pol/ humor.

>you nu-males are losing the culture war because you've grown too comfortable and became the spoiled fascists you wanted to fight against
S T R A W M A N

stop replying to b8 retard.

OP is a genius. Just seeing /pol/ foaming at their mouths makes for weapons grade humor.

>doesn't mean you get to have an opinion on the show.
ok there tough guy

>that pic
Absolutely disgusting, and a complete misunderstanding of the Bible.

>Absolutely disgusting, and a complete misunderstanding of the Bible.

roll roll

Your own shit scented fingers?

lmao

Jesus was a communist you fucking retard

i like posts like this, you can really see the mental conditioning in it
>They actually beat up literally the devil first, a nazi, a religious bigot, a kid who bullies a much younger kid and a guy who abuses his pet.
they start off with saying the devil, already has a negative connotation. Then they say a nazi, which has been given a negative connotation over the last 80 years due to propoganda.

Heres the curious part though, instead of saying a protestor, they chose to call him a "religious bigot". By labling him a bigot, their mind associates that with something they perceive as bad, and that means its ok to beat him up. Never mind that hes on his own, that hes smaller and more defenseless, or that hes on church property. Ignore his message, his argument, whatever reasoning he has, they just label him a bigot to justify laughing at him get beat up.

this is the kicker though
>There is nothing controversial about beating up the devil or any of those things
>beating up the devil
>any of those things
>the devil
>those things
their mind puts things they dont like and have been told to perceive as bad on par with the literal devil. and instead of saying "beating up the nazi or any of those things" or "beating up the religious bigot or any of those things", they liken everything else to the devil and label everyone else as "those things", dehumanizing them in the process so they wont have to feel bad about beating up a human

edgy

inb4 autism

Rolliolio

Lol

Judging from the phyqisues of the local skinheads and ANTIFA in my area, the skins are pretty Veeky Forums and the ANTIFA are dyel.

If anything, it takes some serious balls or at least mental delusion to step out of your front door with a swatistika tshirt.

Congrats user great job

rolling for russel

rowl