Why do whites dominate all strength based sports, are they naturally better?

Why do whites dominate all strength based sports, are they naturally better?
Why haven't blacks or Asians had any success in strongman, lifting, or fighting sporting??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weightlifting_at_the_2016_Summer_Olympics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why do whites dominate all strength based sports, are they naturally better?
yes but only with steroids.

>blacks dominate welfare
>asians dominate tech fields
>whites sports
>mexicans cheap jobs
>indians 7-11

Blacks are only good at two things:

Running and jumping. Beyond that, they have no redeemable racial characteristics.

>tfw the skinnyfat manlet on the left would obliterate 100% of Veeky Forums in hand to hand combat

Why on Earth would a black man want to enter a contest with white people? You honestly think he would be judged fairly?

>arabs violent extremism

Iceland masterrace

and jews the world

It's not like black people don't compete and win in other sports that were originally white only.

Who cares? Fighting is his sport, of course he's good at it.

That's like saying some DYEL lanklet MLB pitcher could strike out anybody on fit. No shit but who cares

>judged fairly?
>hey you lifted more weight but you're a nigger so I'm taking off 50 pounds, whitey wins!

Blacks get into street fights all the time, yet they don't produce sporting Champions. Why is this?
Why haven't we seen good black UFC fighters? Why are the champs all white?

Blacks 'work' in manual labor more, and don't do as much academics in school. Yet they don't do as well in sports. Why is this?

Mirin them argyle socks, belt buckle not so much.

Anderson Silva. Mayweather. Tyson.

>Who is Jon Jones
>Who is Mayweather

Because blacks focus on sports that actually pay well.

>what is affirmative action

>yet another 2nd place finish for half "thor" "bjorn" sson

is he LITERALLY going for the title of world's strongest cuck? game of shits weenies BTFO.

>mfw the greatest baseball player in history was black
>mfw the greatest NFL player in history was black
>mfw the greatest NBA player in history was black
>mfw the greatest boxer in history was black
>mfw the greatest soccer player in history was black
>mfw the greatest tennis player in history was black
>mfw the greatest golfer in history was black

How can white boys even compete?

Because they are interested?

Why you germanics want to feel special so much?

Why you talk about genes?

i don't remember messi being black

Again with this ignorance

>Why haven't Asians had any success in lifting sports?
>Why haven't blacks had any success in fighting sports?

This must be bait

All trained by white people huehuehue

whitey dominate every sport that is a amateur-tier/meme, you should see how many of these strength athletes and even olympic athletes have two jobs.
As soon as it goes real pro for real cash then darkies become competitive at it.

Rocky Marciano isn't black

*do

*do

This must be so embarassing

Lol what?

>1. subjective
>2. none would be alive if Whites never fed them

What more needs to be said? If Europeans/Whites bred for eugenics and not cuckery, we would be dominating in any event we choose.

Delude yourself more.

>0 (zero) trophies for argentina
>lost two finals to fucking chile
>xaviesta baby

Babe Ruth wasn't black.

>mfw the greatest baseball player in history was Babe Ruth, Mickey Mantle or some other dead white guy
>mfw the greatest NFL player in history is Tom Brady
>mfw the greatest NBA player in history actually was black but #2 was Larry Bird
>mfw the greatest boxer in history was Rocky Marciano
>mfw the greatest soccer player in history was Diego Maradonna
>mfw the greatest tennis player in history was Federer or John McEnroe
>mfw the greatest golfer in history was half ching chong

Nah, WSM has been pretty blatantly favoring Hall for a couple years now so it wouldn't surprise me if they start doing it with Thor. Not to mention the fact that Thor almost won this year.

He'll win at least one.

Most dominant NFL player in history at their position was Lawrence Taylor and if you think Bird is the second best NBA player of all time you know nothing about basketball.

>literally most of that is wrong
Here's a well-deserved (you) for triggering the fuck out of me

>Mike Schmidt is white
>Tom Brady is white
>MJ is black
>Rocky Marciano white
>Messi white
>The top like 10 tennis players of all time are white
>Jack Nicklaus is white
You went 1 for 6 pal

>Why haven't we seen good black UFC fighters?
>what is overeem

How is Mike Schmidt, a .267 life time hitter, the best baseball player ever?

Greatest strongman of all time: Brian Shaw
Greatest UFC fighter of all time: Conor Mcgregor
Greatest boxer of all time: Rocky Maccanio
Greatest powerlfiter of all time: Lamar Gant
Greatest weightlifter of all time: Andrei Aramnau

All white

>Mike Schmidt
>Tom Brady

There have been a lot of successful black boxers.

>Greatest UFC fighter of all time: Conor Mcgregor
>Greatest boxer of all time: Rocky Maccanio
You high or something.

>Greatest strongman of all time: Brian Shaw
for some reason I though that you wrote Big Show, I was about to explode

I admit I don't follow lifting, but every time I flip to the Olympics and they are doing a weightlifting event it's always manlet Koreans and Chinese.

>if you think Bird is the second best NBA player of all time you know nothing about basketball
You caught me, I don't like to watch apehoop because it is stupid and negro worship

Roger Federer might have one South African grand parent, but it's the white kind of South African.

Disagree with you on Bird. Maybe top 10, but not 2nd place.

Also, and I know this is unpopular, but Floyd Mayweather legitimately is the greatest technical boxer of all time. You might think he style is faggy/boring/defensive, but he had impregnable defense, lightning fast speed, and was never even close to being defeated. He is greater than Marciano, particularly in the fact that the level of competition and the athletic standards for modern boxing are so much higher.

So I do legitimately think he is right about the NBA and Boxing. The rest are somewhat close. We can at least say that the NFL is dominated by black superstars even if Tom Brady is probably the greatest single player of all time.

>Andrei Aramnau
That's not how you write Pyrros Dimas

wtf is with this Brady shit

Not arguing that it's a black dude, not arguing that it's anyone, but it's sure as hell not Brady

>messi greatest player
>pele

>Floyd Mayweather legitimately is the greatest technical boxer of all time
Tbh, boxing is gay because of weight classes. They just enable manlets to think they're good. We all know the Klitschko brothers would destroy Mayweather.

Why don't they do that for other sports? Being small is a disadvantage in almost all sports, not just combat sports. Pound for pound, Muggsy Bogues is the best basketball player of all time.

>Pyrros Dimas
That's not how you spell Naim Süleymanoğlu

This. The current heavyweight world champion is Joseph Parker, who is... WHITE

Mayweather is a manlet and will get starched Parker

>Why do whites dominate all strength based sports, are they naturally better?
>strenght based sports

literally none of those are strenght based sports
bait harder

Uh, I think you might be legitimately retarded. He's from New Zealand, and is of obvious Maori descent.

what about boxing?

check out the rings nigger

For some reason black people have much better fast twitch fibers genetically
so they excel in agility/reflex based sports.
white people, euro's particularly excel in pure strenght, must be that germanic mongrel blood

He's behind Peyton Manning in literally every stat but Super bowl wins. He's not even close to as dominant at his position as LT was at his.

Friendly reminder that most welfare recipients are white

Most people in the US are white

Yeah and whites in the US fart more than blacks. And have more sex. And shit more. And spit more. And breathe more.

Because there are more white people you god damn retard. You'll be shocked to learn, that in China, blacks commit the lowest crime! It's all done by those shady ass asians! hurrrr

*Adjusted for population representation, blacks consume a disproportionately large chunk of welfare payouts and stay supported by the program much longer than whites

You obviously haven't been to California.

>greatest baseball player was black

Dafuq?

This is the only sensible comment in the entire thread

The GOAT boxer is black...

>wsm favouring Hall
No. This narrative has to stop, it's obvious bollocks.

>Marciano
>black

That's not how you misspell Lü Xiaojun

>the bag for barrel switch last year
>squat, deadlift, and overhead press are three of the events this year
They obviously wanted Hall to win. It's better for the sport if different people win it. It's the same reason I wouldn't be surprised to start consistently seeing 1 or 2 throwing events every year.

You also forget Demetrious mightymotherfuckingmouse Johnson and Anderson Silva in his prime.

Lamar Gant is black.
And the GOAT powerlifter is Ed Coan (white)

>are they naturally better?

Yes.

Strongman and lifting aren't sports though

Weightlifting is the only sport that involves lifting weights

Sumo, tug of war, and arm wrestling used to separate the men from the boys. Not to mention shit like iron bar bending that has nothing to do with athletic ability, just being a bull strong motherfucker.

>How can white boys even compete?

Marciano is the #1 in what regard?

Sugar Ray is objectively a superior fighter

not sure if this is accurate but I remember reading something about this, where a lot of African descendents (particularly West Africa) have very good genetics for burst strength (basically the speed at which the body can flex a muscle/tendon/whatever) which is a huge advantage to most high level athletes, particularly for short/bursty type sports like American football or short distance running

Likewise Whites (particularly Scandis) have good genetics for raw strength/endurance, this is why the strongest man competitions are utterly dominated by Sven and Knut and whenever it isn't it is always won by a Baltic or Slav guy. Asians can do pretty decently at strength competitions as well although no one really matches the Scandinavians.

Not sure what's up with the long distance runners but I imagine East Africans have the inside track here with the way Kenyans just dominate those marathons.

Marciano KO'd him though

>nigger who doesn't know how statistics work
color me surprised

> running away from police/responsibility
> jumping out the bathroom window after getting a girl pregnant

Ftfy

White people tend to have a desire for more, to better themselves. Niggers only have a desire to exist.

Doesn't Ilya Ilyin have more international medals in general? Or are you not counting him because he got popped?

>childrens games taken too seriously

ayyyyyy

>Whites dominate
>China dominated the 2016 Olympics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weightlifting_at_the_2016_Summer_Olympics

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>Why haven't blacks or Asians had any success in strongman, lifting, or fighting sporting??
Is this a joke? 90% of GOAT boxers are black.

>Mighty Mouse for flyweight
>Daniel Cormier vs Jon Jones for light heavyweight
>Tyron Woodley for welterweight

Just because you're wrong doesn't mean you have to post about it.

There have been loads of quality Black fighters, especially boxers. Muhammed Ali, Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, Marvin Hagler, Floyd Mayweather, Joe Frazier etc

>this one exception overrides everything! niggers are just as good!
>it's not fair, niggers have to work harder so they shouldn't be judged to the same standards

Cry harder

All the strong black dudes wreck their bodies playing football/make bank playing basketball, Asians will continue to be too small for another generation or too.

Fun game everyone can play at home!
Take a shot everytime you see bait thread in the catalog!
Take two if it involves race!

That's not how you spell Ilya Iliyn

Olympic lifting is almost exclusively asian countries.

Thank you based neanderthal genes.

No. He would've equaled Dimas with gold medals had he participated in Rio, but would still need another medal to equal total olympic medals. But I do think he has more world championships. And he's never lost any competition he's entered.

Him not breaking every single world record imaginable at Rio is just the biggest robbery of our generation desu.

>niggers
>agility

No, they are built for endurance.

Whats the point of baiting people if it isnt funny?

Floyd Mayweather
Mike Tyson
Roy Jones Jr