Caffeine/PWOs

Any anons who use energy drinks for PWO ever tried Bang? I'm a sip boy till I die, but this stuff has me really curious. 300mg of caffeine seems insane though. I think I'd have to drink only half the can and save the rest for the next day. Please share any experiences you've had with this stuff.

Idk where to buy bang otherwise I'd probably be drinking it instead of sips unless it taste like butt.

Only places I've seen it are GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, and my gym.

why are sipcucks so lazy that they cant just buy PWO powder and mix it with water?
preworkouts cost a third of the price and have a lot more useful ingredients

Hey bro does PWO powder make a satisfying *PSCHT* sound when you open it? Protip: No. It does not.

Hyvee has them. Bought a bunch for 1.79 a piece the other day. The only reason I buy them is because they taste so much better than any other sugar free energy drink

everyone in my sport is getting sponsored by bang lately, hope i can get a contract.

Which sport?

enduro mtb

300 mg caffeine isn't bad. The worst part about these is the taste. Only cotton candy is bearable for me

and how the fuck are you able to get a contract like that, where u at?

Which of the others have you tried?

All of them. I might just have bad taste, as other people love the taste of them

Do you have a second-favorite? I'm dubious about the cotton candy flavor.

I like bang. The black cherry tastes good. If i drink it late in the day it keeps me up. Other than that its really nice before lifting.

Lemon drop

>Consume a sipp before deadlift day
>After one heavy set have to sprint to the locker room to explosively vomit

northern england, most are getting it through instagram, some through racing.

BANG is great. it's the only "energy drink" that feels like it does anything for me

Cotton candy is good but it gets too sweet tasting after a while. I usually rotate between lemon drop -> cotton candy -> champagne flavors

i never drink energy drinks before deadlifts, always upsets my stomach

Holy shit are you serious? There's a champagne flavor? That sounds revolting. Like champagne is good but not in that context.

Drink a coffee fucking retarded ass white american. How many times can the jew assrape you before your colon falls off?

Sips is a meme because it's just silly banter that people enjoy, this however is a shill. Why would anyone ever choose a completely arbitrary energy drink to post about?

He didn't even bother to come up with some story like "oh it's on sale at the super market" he actually thinks we're going to believe some dude was looking for energy drink alternatives (despite claiming to love Monster already) and just happened to want to know about literally the least known energy drink on the market

>just happened to want to know about literally the least known energy drink on the market
Bro. You're undercutting your own argument. I'm asking about this drink because so little is generally known about it. That's why one asks things.

Here's a story since you seem to need one lil bud (gotta be at least 18 to post here btw): The juice bar at my gym stocks them. They're $3 each. I've nearly purchased one several times but can't bring myself to betray my sip loyalty. Yesterday I finally decided to try one, but the juice bar closed early. So today I'm extra curious because of yesterday's unconsummated purchase. The end. Go fuck yourself.

its not champagne flavored thats just what it's called, like Star Blast doesnt taste like hot space gas.

kekked

Kum&Go in CO

>this shameless shilling
kys virgin

>this shameless nonsipping
sip nonsipper

What's a good preworkout (powder of course) I'm finishing up a c4 tub and I need something good

Mesomorph

The fuck are you people not drinking Viso energy.

300mg caffeine
Vitamins/minerals galore
Organic

You fucking wackos.

>Hey bro does PWO powder make a satisfying *PSCHT* sound when you open it?
mine does... when i open the shaker...

just play PSCHT.wav on your mp3 player at the exact moment you open your PWO flask
this also has the benefit of being repeatable, vice the one-time PSCHTing of your precios sip

*teleports behind you*