Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?

wow, and I thought I was autistic

I think it works out the back muscles

This is what women want!

just do a pendlay row

this is my favorite thing on pull days don't fucking ruin it you piece of shit

I love that shit, its the comfiest exercise there is.

does any one else have the problem of over developed traps? whenever i try to work my back i always feel my traps instead

I-I'm sorry guys, how do I delete threads on iPhone?

Better than barbell rows imo.
I think barbell rows are not even in the top 3 rowing exercises when it comes to training the mid upper back.

Lower back fatigue limits the effort you can put into working the mid back muscles.

That is absolutely not to say barbell rows are bad, don't get me wrong. They are a great strength exercise for the body as a whole. I just wouldn't put them above other rows purely for targeting the mid-upper back.

that's probably because you are either not leaning over enough to target your back or you are using too much weight and using your traps to cheat the weight up. Or a combination of the two.

Don't dress like that at the gym

>back muscles
That's way to broad newfriend.
If you want to make it, you need to know what exercises work the traps, lays, etc.
The back isn't just one muscle

Is there any difference between putting your legs on the floor, or on the platform like in OP pic?

I feel alot less pressure on my chest and like it's easier to breathe when I put them on the floor, but I'm worried i might not be hitting back as well as I could

how about this?

if it's good enough for zyzz, it's good enough for me

Solid exercise, though i think supported barbell row is even better (either flat or inclined). Especially if youre using a cambered barbell.

Too bad most gyms don't have a rowing bench, it's very underrated.

It's easier to cheat with your lower back when your legs are on the floor

how is this ruining it?

This

I lever liked this one, I only feel it in my biceps, which give out long before I get anywhere with my back

Bent-over rows, on the other hand

DELET

MUH CORE

this is better

Tfw no bf

join him at 22 also pls

I agree, I feel it in my back a lot more when I do T-bar rows like this.

Pro-tip: Only use 25lbs/10kg plates as it allows for more range of motion, allow the weight to almost touch the ground and then squeeze your back as hard as you can at the top... results in sick pump.

You'll get the most gains if your legs are up in the air on this, spread eagle.

kekked

bretty gud

Thoughts on this?

Are we really gonna do a repeat of this fucking thread? Goddamnit

Veeky Forums

Both of you are wrong, T bar row and yates row are dangerous for your back in the long term. You'll fuck up your back after years.

Way better than classic raw with an unfixed back. Better move, better form.
Also see : lying row

Great if you've already taxed your lower back on previous movements. Very strict and I find you can stretch the fuck out of your lats at the bottom

Include me in the screencap

Kek

checked