ITT: Post your favorite retard detectors

ITT: Post your favorite retard detectors.
>fat and not sugar makes you fat and causes heart disease

>I want to get toned

>sugar makes you fat

I mean, in a really simplistic way, it's not wrong. But it's not wholly right either.

>sugar doesn't make you fat

So if I have a tdee of 2500kcal and eat nothing but 2000kcal of pure sugar, will i get fat?

yes
it will fuck up your insulins with no survivors

You will earn diabetes

You'll probably not get fat, because you'll be extraordinarily sick

>41600642
But would you get fat?

So he would be, for lack of a better term, a sick cunt?

Fuck it im on KOSAD (Kilo of Sugar A Day)

no, they say sugar makes you fat because carbs make up the majority of the average westerner's calories in a diet.

>planet fitness

They need to stop saying that then, is my point.
Its perpetuating an incorrect myth that sugar has some mystical fat gaining properties other than calories.

>I browse www.Veeky Forums.org/fit/

It is a misnomer but it is more helpful to cut sugars out of your diet than fats because fats and protiens are more filling and wont contribute to diabetes as much

fruit juices are healthy

>Juice is healthy

I am in the medical field and you would not believe how many times I have encountered this phenomenon, including staff as well
Juice, Soda and takeout everywhere in staff rooms

Legit talked to 20+ obese patients who got told Soda was unhealthy, but really didnt know why
Some didnt even know Soda had calories (not talking about the diet ones, chill)

Wenn need to stop teaching the fucking food pyramid without CI < CO to kids

Also, admittedly, most doctors dont know shit about nutrition and weight training
At least I can lead as some what a better example

STILL LEGIT MAD FAMALAM
/BLOGPOST

>slow metabolism
This triggers me so hard. My fatass friends all say this.

>any certain macronutrient makes your fat while others don't, when in reality they all get converted to calories in the end (fat conversion is slightly more caloric)

le thyroid

Depends which doctors desu. I've talked with some endocrinologists and cardios about steroid use and weightlifting, now I used their knowledge to get myself some steroid using patients to follow. They make a good clientele, better than fatties.

t. GP

>all calories are equal
>fiber is good for you
>vegetables are healthy

Bretty sure this is bait but the only one I disagree with is
>Vegetables are healthy
Nigger they are healthy.

An all meat diet is superior.

My fat italian uncle said some pretty retarded shit

He basically thinks the weight of a food defined the calories.

>This apple is pretty heavy
>this piece of cake is light
>If i eat this cake I wont get fat

>eat anything and everything you want since childhood
>become obese
>"must be the sugar!"
>eat 10,000cal/day of sugar-free foods
>become morbidly obese
>"must be the fat!"
>eat 10,000cal/day of fat-free foods
>reach critical mass
>"must be muh genetics"
>"I eat healthy, you're lucky you have a fast metabolism"

What's wrong with fibre, bruh?

the food pyramid causes people to get fat too. 3 meals a day to non active people will make them fat

All people absolutely have different metabolic rates you absolute meme machine

no shit but that doesn't mean you can't lose or gain weight. Just means you'll have to eat more or less than someone else of the same weight.

I'm sorry officer my sister bright double stuffed Oreos and I ate like 6 of them. I'll never be fit

Oh shoot I meant to start a new thread ignore!

No, impossible by the laws of physics. You'd probably get sick and die though.

Yeah, I'm gonna be this faggot. Calories are calories, but if the brain is hardwired to crave sugar like they say it is, you're not gonna stop at 500 grams of sugar, plus it will eventually fuck your hormones. Satiety aside, the energy crashes and pancreas damage make this unviable. It's not just about macros, but the ratio between them. Anecdotally, I have issues when more than 35 percent of my calories come from carbs. I also come from a family rampant with diabetes. Do I ditch carbs completely? No, because high protein or high fat diets make my digestion, well, messy. Eating a just over a pound of sugar might sound like a good way to just hit calories, but it also feeds shit bacteria and yeast, basically turning you into a human brewery. Have fun, don't say you weren't warned.

it causes your body to store fat. You would get fatter eating 2k kcals of sugar than 2k kcals of anything else.

bread goes with butter, here's a qt pupper

It is by far the fat that characterizes fast and processed food in America, just look at any label or restaurant info. You're not supposed to ear 40g of fat per meal. Asians eat a ton of carbs from rice and do perfectly fine because their liver isn't full of fat. Not only fat, but the type used in America (vegetable oil) directly causes heart disease while fully saturated coconut oil does not, proof in Sri Lanka.

We'd be best friends irl. Smartest post I've read on this board.

Ding ding ding
Idk why it's so hard for 95% of Veeky Forums to grasp this concept

solid poem 9/10

>Peanuts are good for protein right?

My friend literally said CICO didn't work

>I am in the medical field

t. X-ray technician

I've a degree in nutrition, Calorie In/Out is an over generalization and a really shit tool for teaching anyone above a 5th grade level. You want these kids to start eating healthy pertaining to the outdated pyramid? Then teach them about their genetic markers and hormones. Juice also isn't bad if you get it fresh or with the raw fiber content. Yes, most idiots will go out and drink Welch's, but instead of spreading misinformation totally based on, again, overgeneralizations you should be giving them suggestions on other brands or ways to go about it. No, it's not as good as the whole fruit, but it's nowhere near as bad as soda if done right.

Weight training has nothing to do with the medical field or general health. If you meant exercise, then yes, but you sound like you're referring to a high school elective. Just because you got a job in a hospital doesn't mean you can blow hot air out your ass without being full of shit.