Explain tonning

Wtf is tonning....everyone new normie wants that these days

Basically cut and get lean, while having a bit on muscle to show.

Do you mean toning?
Its a catch all term for getting lean.

There is no exercise that "tones" the body in the way normies seem to think though.
Its all just a result of good diet reducing fat and exercise maintaining or gaining muscle.

it's just noob gains in a cooler normalfag slang
you lose fat while building some muscle

they want their arms, thighs and belly to stop jiggling by lifting baby weight

It's a term used by people uneducated in fitness to mean having their muscle show through their skin.

"I just want to get toned".

It does exist, but it's literally just weight loss + muscle gain, you can't "tone".

>Those shitty pecs
>Those insertions

Post pics

post pics

Are guys like this all facelet neets? Why do they not compete in physique? Or modeling?

his body is nice i don't see anything funny

What the actual fuck are you talking about that's an incredible body what is wrong with this board

>this insecurity
Just by looking you can tell how fucked his pecs are, he has no mass on his lower pecs whatsoever and they look properly fucked.
This is what good pecs and insertions look like

Shut up fag, don't insult my goal body.

bait

hey there buddy, how u doing?

are u struggling with some insecurities right now? are u trying to put someone down in order to feel better about something you dont like about yourself? let it all out, we are here for you.

nice projection

How much this guy bench? I mean, apart from genetics, how much kg should you be benching to get a chest like that?

riiiight, HE's the one projecting

>benching

>this insecurity

>this selfawareness

I wonder, at what point do we stop fighting this and just accept the normie term into our vocabulary to ease communication or just lower stress levels.

Shit you have some problems son.

It looks fine for that weight and fitness level. If he increases mass and doesn't change pecs he's fucked but right now it looks fine and as expected.

Also what the fuck are lower pecs? There's only one big pec.

actually it seems to be more often used to mean NOT having the muscle show, and used that way by women or people marketing to women, because the media says men can be feminine now, and woman can be fat, tattooed, etc. but how dare a woman be the least bit masculine in a way that's actually meaningful, it'll be the end of the world I tells ya
I just want a woman who can kick my ass and produce """toned""" kids with her in a nice quiet life except the one time robbers break in and she shatters their kneecaps with her indomitable pelvis

Probably 16-20kg dbs ez for 12 reps.

Maybe BP 1rm around 80-85.

Who is this guy? What are his lifts and what is his routine?

>how dare a woman be the least bit masculine in a way that's actually meaningful, it'll be the end of the world I tells ya

How drunk are you? Being strong(ish) is the new normie meme. The plebs figured out how to get skinny so now the "untouchable" women have resorted to getting fit/strong.

But still soft when they aren't loading their muscles. It's a really hard to reach sweet spot.
Status will always be obtained from getting things that are hard to get, and appearances doubly so.

Using my extensive knowledge to guess:

80kg benchpress
100kg squat (max)
a metric fuckton of isolations you've never even heard of.

AxAxAxAxBxAxAx
Day A
>4x12 bench + 3 reps of "it's all you bro")
>3x12 incline db press
>2 exercises of 3x12 rows
>2 exercises of 3x12 shoulder
>3 exercises of 3xF bi
>3 exercises of 3xF tri

Day B
>Whatever legs/back your bro forces you to do, and you do 'em so you don't look like a total pussy and get to spout "m-muh leg day" memes for at least 7 days after.

Caloric deficit for life (after reaching aforementioned stats) and generous lighting.

>How drunk are you?
not nearly drunk enough
>The plebs figured out how to get skinny so now the "untouchable" women have resorted to getting fit/strong.
I didn't know that, thank you