lolno
>3. Money
Yes

>I'm leaving soon

Stop being a desert cult shill

1. Not really, entirely up to you.
2. Not really.
3. Not really, also up to you.

There have been both happy and successful/famous men that didn't have any of those 3. It's up to you to carve your path onto this life.

However, if you're not very intelligent or you were brought up in a very limiting environment, you might find a hard time doing that. So then, yes, maybe the common recipes for keeping yourself busy and/or somewhat fulfilled will do.

All I want in life
>a loyal significant other
>a cute bitch
>a job I enjoy and allows me to travel
>friends I never let go

I already failed the last one...

lol no, pic related.

Yeah, no.

Money? Seriously? That's what you believe is most important for a man? Do you think that's what you're going to be thinking about when you're on your death bed, looking over your life?

This. It's so much more important to build a life that reflects who you are as a person, in the deepest parts of you. To be truly at peace with who you are and your desires, and pursue them to the end.

What a boring existence

Money is important to living a happy life. You will live a shit life if you make minimum wage for 40 years brb not being able to take your kids over seas to see Paris or london because your a broke pos is lame af. But dont worry op if your broke your whole life maybe your kids can settle for some family board games am i rite?

Kek

the only one of those you NEED is money, and you only need the bare minimum of that to eat etc. not everyone is fulfilled by the same things you are

>Money is important to living a happy life.

Ahhhh to be this shallow.

In that sense you don't need money, you need food and shelter.
Social contact is necessary too, no matter who you are..

This

there are people who happily live in complete isolation

That must be why the rich and famous are so much happier than normal people, right?

I got none. Now what?

>I got none. Now what?

Buddhism.