I have found a reason to live again

>I have found a reason to live again
>I have kicked my depression and I'm beginning to wake up
>2017, day of my rebirth

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/node/120960/clean-house-clear-head-must-the-hearing-impaired
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-truisms-wellness/201607/the-powerful-psychology-behind-cleanliness
discord.gg/pRMQpU
discord.gg/JgHpQg
discord.gg/neMDCu
thebroscientist.com/bullshit-cold-showers-youve-told-far/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welcome back

Stop fapping
Cold showers

Go above and beyond

Welcome

Good luck on your path, may it take you were you want to go

good.
sort yourself out.
we're all gonna make it.

2017 is not actually a day is it
lol jk congratz on the birth

Press on Brother

how? tell us your story OP

permanent no fap or cycling your faps every 7 days for optimal natty test?

>Ancient Chinese Taoism has an equation for “optimal sexual power:”
(Age – 7)/4 = X
Plug in your age. The number you get for X is the number of days you should go between ejaculations. A 39-year-old man, for example, would ejaculate every 8 days.
I followed this equation for several weeks, tracking my perceived quality of life and sex drive. Both were significantly higher when I was only climaxing every 8 days.

I got 4.5, every 5 days fuck it I'm gonna try it cheers lad

(22-7)/4 = 3.75 = 4 days
I can do that

0.75 times a day... idk if I can commit to that man

Do you even have pubes m8?

you and me brother

How did you overcome depression?

SS + GOMAD

lmao fucking bluepill faggots itt

>>>/reddit/

What if I get a negative number ?

>be depressed for 5+ years after a bad car wreck
>2 terrible and shitty gfs later I am about to kill myself
>check myself into a psych hospital
>they stop treating for depression and treat for bipolar sans mania
>suddenly stop obsesssing over exs, stop thinking about killing myself
>im now lifting regularly, laughing at things, and walking regularly.
i might make it boys.

Do neck hangs x failure, that should sort it

Nice!

what kind of job?

bump

general question for anyone

the right meds + support system

No meds
No support system except myself

go to a psych?

(19-7)/4=3, what if I want to go like, half-blast taoist, then it becomes 1,5, let's round that down to 1, nice. Fap everyday! Fuck yeah!

I work for Bosch, they send me to fix appliances under warranty

Explain the support system part

In a way yes, anything that works for you do it

I can't fully explain since you guys might not understand my situation or what I was going through

It took small steps, and small goals to get here I woke up last week and I have finally gotten to see what is going on and how my journey has been slowly changing over the courses of a few months

I do feel a support system is good and something I wish was there for me, but honestly my family haven;t really been there for me through this journey.

You have to look within yourself to figure this out, one persons issues/depression and failures won't help you since you have a choice to listen or say yea cool and move on while being depressed

I've already posted my story for the past couple of days ever since last week...

people you can go to talk about something that might have triggered depressive feelings, or someone that is just generally reassuring and a positive influence on your life. someone that has a good perspective on things and can help you make some sense of your worries and thoughts

take a heavy dose of shrooms and you'll find yourself.

>Drugs
Depending on a substance to make you feel something and not working on yourself every day so you don't depend on something like that

This is covered in the books I've been reading and through my studies

Well, I'm out guys

I hope you find what you've been looking for

Fuck this place is cancer and holds you back....

I'm out

>being dependent on shrooms
those books sure helped ya learn

nigga all it takes is 1 insane trip and u can fuck right off with the drugs. 1 Deep trip can show you just what you need.

>1 Deep trip can show you just what you need.
Hallucinogens are like tarot cards and other lay forms of divination (AKA not the good ones like haruspexy), anything valuable you get out of them was already there to begin with, you just used the shuffled stimulus as a way to express it. It's just A tool, not THE tool.

Your shitty circumstances remind me of a friend. Like literally the same shit. You're gonna make it bro.

>2017 is a day

How do you know who you can trust?

How do you ask for help without feeling like or being a burden to the point that you alienate the person?

Just do it. If they think you're a nuisance or dead weight you're better off not being friends. You don't need thousands of "friends", just have one or two people you can talk to.

Got it. Thanks.

I feel bad talking to my best friend about it. He says he empathizes with others/me too much when they're in pain, so he says I make him feel bad when I tell him I'm struggling. I get that, but I need support.

Make like doomguy and slaughter your demons

>2017, day of my rebirth
It's a year you fuckwit, not a day

When I'm in the gym I unironically lift with a "training to be an unstoppable killing machine" fantasy. Really gets the blood flowing.

>decent face
lel. Hope you make it though.

this

day of the year, dicknuts

if you really want you can add me on steam. i know how it goes, not eveeryone has someone to talk to.

Who /sorted/ here ?

I started by vleaning my room then cleaned my car and man it feels so good to have a clean organized space.

>Make sure you keep it clean

The clean room paradox is a symbol of your mental state

Cringe af

Six weeks ago I told my best friend (essentially my only friend in my current town) that I am depressed. At first he was supportive but now he's blowing me off and being distant.

What do I do?

The clean room paradox ???
Explain

What do you do currently in life and where does most of your time go? What does your daily/weekly routine look like and what is forcing you to be depressed?

psychologytoday.com/node/120960/clean-house-clear-head-must-the-hearing-impaired

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-truisms-wellness/201607/the-powerful-psychology-behind-cleanliness

Welcome to heaven brother, seize the day.

> almost 30
> tfw no gf for the last 10 years
> found a perfect one a few months ago
> she broke up with me last week
> it literally hurt, physical pain in my chest
> went to gym yesterday
> broke PR on deadlift

And something clicked in my head and I'm okay now. It still hurts, but I know I'll be alright. There's something therapeutic about lifting something very heavy (even if it's not heavy by Veeky Forums standards, lmao3plate). We're all gonna make it.

What a faggot lmao

No I'm only 10

Analytical techniques in math and science round to even numbers because if you always round up from 5 you will have a leaning toward higher numbers, this mean you do it ever 4 days!

that 7th birthday must be hard.

Yeah, an alcoholic fighting his demons and trying to become a better man. Pathetic huh?

>I've lost any reason to live again
>My depression kicked me to the curb and I'm going back to the bottom of the well
>2017, year of my suicide

Those who are in more pain sometimes turn to be disrespectful towards others. I wouldn't look at the message as why they said it but who the person is and what they must be going through to present any and all of their energy online to be negative towards others..

tripfagging on this malaysian wrestling forum is pathetic, yes

You need to talk to someone other than family or anyone close to you

I don't have anyone

discord.gg/pRMQpU
discord.gg/JgHpQg
discord.gg/neMDCu

>Tell someone you want to talk

>Roiding for this

im 28 and never kissed a female

have you kiss a male tho

>I have found a reason to live again
What's the reason?

no

I think a lot of guys have similar fantasies while lifting. I know I do. Pic related

cold showers don't do shit. Sorry

jerking it does not decrease T levels, that's just a myth by broscientists.

thebroscientist.com/bullshit-cold-showers-youve-told-far/