Why do manlets lift?

5'4 turbomanlet here i get angry when I go to the gym because I know no one cares how buff you are, height is more important. If you are ugly in looks, might as well stop wasting time at the gym and find a way to make more money during this time.

I dont lift to "feel good", you're just picking progressively larger things up, how is this enjoyable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QctT0Oc_uQQ&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ur short, so u might aswell just kys
lol idiet

daily reminder that Patrik Baboumian is 5'6, not exactly fit, but really strong.

manlets with decent faces are superior to lanklets with ugly faces, and their value is simply increased with lifting

5' 4 is midget tier for men though so you're on the back foot brah

I think about this everyday srs. Cant be a ceo cant get married to a woman who isn't just gold digging. Can just waste my life getting 3rd place in EVERYTHING. Its either offing myself or sitting under a tree with some buddhist monks because the material world has damned me.

There's 7k likes on his pic. He gets plenty of girls wet, get over the fact that no man can please everybody.

The pump post workout is a great feeling, and as you grow older and have real life shit to do and think about lifting will be one of the ways you can clear your mind 100% and just focus on the moment.

So lifting is enjoyable.

As a manlet, you will never be an ultrachad but it doesn't matter in the long run.You will still get a wife you'll still love her and you'll still be happy or sad eventually, no matter how attractive you are to the general population.

Lift for health, lift to feel good in the moment, don't overdo it.
Apart from the memes, no one really gets girls because of their body.

So unless your life goal was to be an ultrachad, fuck thousands and live off being a model, you're not losing anything. If that WAS your life goal, you'd probably end up unhappy anyway so consider yourself lucky.

basically this

>the meal plan u gave me dont work @michaelromerojr

top fucking kek

I thank my lucky stars everyday that I am 5'9 when my dad and most of my relatives are 5'6~.

>have the choice to lift for women
>decide that being strong is actually cooler
>focus on that instead of aesthetics

whew

same - except mine is 5'3" if I'm generous. I'm 5'9", good looking and have a big dick. can't have it all but this will do.

5'9 decent looking reporting in
I lift for personal gains and being able to be inlisted into the Swedish navy

I'll add - I fuck cute chicks because I actually talk to them instead of making manlet threads to feel superior for something I had no control over.

man this shit's worse than the black's be stealin you wimens threads on /b/

>Swedish
>navy
>Swedish navy
Faggot

What's the point of living if you're a manlet?

>Its either offing myself or sitting under a tree with some buddhist monks because the material world has damned me.

why do you think your only options are staying in society (where you will never make it) or completely dropping out?
before i'd even consider suicide i'd go criminal. you can still off yourself after getting jailed.

coz you don't want some fly 5'3 dude stealin your 5' girl just coz you lazy

I'm 5'7" and if I was shorter than this I think I would kill myself. I'm sorry.

>European militaries

Am I a manlet?

I'm 5'11"

If I was under 6'9, I'd consider suicide.

Yes

Absolutely

no.

also, the internet can't tell you much about reality. go out into town - count how many men are taller than you and count how many are shorter than you. at 5'11" there will be more who are shorter. 5'9" is average height. statistically you are taller than the majority. never ask again.

We have this tread everyday man and the answer is always the same.
Its better to be buff and and a manlet then fat and a manlet

let me check the graph

To answer the question in your topic title -

Because being short and fucking ripped is far better than being short and skelly/fat.

By the same token, being short and good looking is better than being short and ugly.

Short and stupid or short and intelligent? Again, it's not rocket science.

Height is the one thing you can't change, so might as well work with it.

I'm 6/1 and it's going to take a long time for me to get a physique that good even though I am well on the way.

I'm 6'3" and wear 3" lifts.

I tell everyone I'm 6' flat, maybe 6'1"

>Swedish navy
you have to be a fat mf not to get accepted

really

t. fd soldat

that cat got scared

>tfw 6'3 and built at 18 years old

I'm 5'8 and I get women just fine; 24 seeing a 29 year old minx. 80% of women are just gold digging cherry picking whores. Just find you a girl that you connect with well and can share interests and you'll be fine. You gotta learn to spit game though thats for sure. Also 7" by 5.5" dick helps me out so I usually just get em on snapchat and sneak a few mini chub underwear pics and they melt into my palm.

>He gets plenty of girls wet
Yeah, because they can't tell how tall he is because he doesn't stand near things that show his true height in most of his photos lol

>5'4" turbomanlet here

More like 5' 10" fat autist whose only pleasure in life is making fun of shorter people on Veeky Forums more likely.

Manlet threads should just be an autoban at this point.

Are you mexican? They tend to be the only super short guys i see. If you're white then that's pretty bad. But you could land a mexican woman, i'm 5'9" and a lot of them don't even reach my shoulder.

why are you making this thread 10 times a day? you dont even try to sound different.

youtube.com/watch?v=QctT0Oc_uQQ&
watch this, start doing something with your life and a few months later thank me. or end up killing yourself when you hit 30 and realise that you spent your entire youth shitposting on a chinese cartoon imageboard

this

I don't disagree that women wouldn't like him if they could tell he's short, but you can tell he's fucking shorter than an elementary school student in that pic.

what if i'm already 29

What is this.....a graph for ants!

>There's 7k likes on his pic.
And this is a measure of his fitness as a mate how? Stop perpetuating the thotocracy you faggot.

>triggered manlets detected

5'11" here, you belong to me you not-6ft-in-boots manlets

If i was a little person I'd find myself a female dwarf with super dwarf gainz and have alpha dwarf children who can kill people with a single headbutt to the shin

>lifting for grills

OAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA JUST LIKE IN THAT MOVIRE

Dwarves are cooler than hobbits.

Hello manlet, you seem to have been mistaken. The manlet cutoff is at 6'2 so get your ass back in the pitt.

that guy just rambled on for 12 minutes without any clear message

No, you're just too short to see it properly.

What is this, a graph for manlets?

>tfw even your sight is short

WHY WHY WHY AM I 5'8

WHHYYYYYYYYYYYY

28 yo 5'7 manlet baldlet kv here

it's going to get better, right? r-right?

Lul same 6'7 tell them i am 6

>You're 18 and still on Veeky Forums

Manlets are a joke

>7'1
>Tell everyone I'm 5'9

>Still here at 19

If a 6 foot + lad gets cucked by a rjpped manlet is he the bigger joke?

Asking for a friend

Only a Sith deals in absolutes