/cbt/ - Am I out of skele mode yet edition?

/cbt/ - Am I out of skele mode yet edition?

You look almost strongfat but not yet, more like strongchub.

Weight has been stalling at 188lbs for a week. Need to starve myself down to 185 for maxx aesthetics

I still have DYEL look
but I believe I'll make it

Forgot to mention I'm 135, 5'7 lmao

Need more (you)s

Messy bathroom from moving

6'0 175

What do I work on?

Def out of skelly mode nice job user keep going

Mirin v taper

Yes, obviously. If you think you're still skelly you might have body dysmorphia.

On the flip-side, you are running towards being fat. Consider going on a decent cut. Assuming you live in the Northern Hemisphere in a semi-decent climate, it's the perfect time to cut.

6'2 195

>Veeky Forumsizens actually look like this
can I just please get some timestamps so I can truly believe I'll make it?

>why is there fit people on a fitness related board????!!!!

Chest

Fauuuuurk joocy CBT already mirin all of you

sure here you go

All of you look great guys, keep it up.
Did any of you do SS/SL or follow any of the meme advice or is this the result of brosplits?

Routine when on bulk / cutting?

Havent cut in 4 years of lifting, cuz started at 130lbs skelly. But sometimes I do maintain/recomp. Built most mass on P/P/L but now experimenting with high frequency workouts and it works great.

Jesus Christ bro stop with this shit there's literally like 3 full threads of people arguing about this already go read them ffs

Yes, you were out of Skelly 15lbs ago.

I'm 5'7, 135 pounds. Do you think really think a cut would be beneficial?

if I were you id just lean bulk.
oh and shave armpits

thank you sir
>no homo
really motivates me though

Basically what I'm doing right now.

And I keep my pit hair because whenever I shave it I end up sweating like hell

Do this or look up what a cut is.

A cut is maintaining muscle while shedding fat. If not on gear it's tough because you have to still train hard and eat very clean in order to not lose any muscle, but also eat under maintenance in order to lose fat.

Personally the more I think about it, I'd try the "lean bulk" idea first if you're not planning on doing steroids, because you certainly won't go amiss if you bulk more but eat very cleanly, and cutting might be a bit tricky if you're not overly certain on what it is/involves.

pog

>tfw ugly ab insertions

I'd be lying if I said I didn't care about aesthetics, but I've only been lifting seriously for about 6-8 months now.
My main focus is strength and I still want to improve drastically on that. Would a cut not inhibit my strength training massively?

miren traps/delts. just get a tan, your abs are fine

what abs?

mirin hard dude you look great

5'10'' 154 lb

Did with my first bulk and now I'm 11 weeks into my cut. I have actually reached my "goal weight" for this cut, but I don't know if I'm lean enought to start bulking already or should I cut for maybe 3 weeks more?

Mirin. I would fug your anus.
No homo tho.

5'9" 170

Everyone tells me I should try to get a tan but I'm not too sure if I want to. I think I'd look much better but permanently damaging my skin for a temporary look doesn't seem too appealing.
Maybe this is a better picture, I refuse to train them because I don't like the way they look and it's extremely unemployable.
Thanks?

Weighed in at 189 the other day. 6'2 king of the manlet's here

traps
legs are overdevoloped and make you upper body look smaller

should i just add shrugs to each of my workouts?

well idk. how many days a week do you work out?
in general you want to train each body part twice a weak with some time to heal in between.

so if your doing pplppl i would recommend training traps every workout, but if you are doing full body x2 a week then yes.

heal isnt right i meant recover

I do full body 3x a week so I'm going to start doing shrugs every work out.
should be enough room to recover.

doing candito's strength/hypertrophy program after fucking around with dumbbells for the past 8-9 months. should i be doing anything else, given how shitty my body is?

Stronger than ever and getting more comments on size (in clothes) than ever. Gf says she doesn't care about Chubb.

>don't want to cut and lose size
>too fat to keep bulking
Could I recomp boys?
6'0 92kg

Hello Mr. Bones!

This is the sexiest CBT in a while.

Looking good, user, keep working on it

people of Veeky Forums who actually look like they lift? this cant be real!

>6'2
>King of manlets

Fuck I thought I was 6'0 king of manlets, what does that make me?

Cleaning your bathroom

>abs
6'3" 190

Crazy how much a few inches make at the same weight. I look like a skelly at 6'1 / 170 / ~13% bf

how do you even get this un-fat

fuck

I wanna die

6'3 175

Inb4 posted on another thread
150, 5'8, just got past another shoulder injury and fixed shit press form, so having to make up for lost time
Looking to hit 3pl8 bench by next year, currently have a 245lb max, last I tried.

Brandon?

My appetite is almost nonexistent, I have to remind myself to eat or else I forget and end up going hours without food.
It's not fun, I've looked the same for like the past 8 months and my strength is barely improving. I want to be big, thicc, and strong.

6'2" 250
S: 500
B: 375
D: 600

Bloody eyes from ruptured blood vessels (heavy/high volume deads during sinus infection). Shooting for 1550+ total at first meet in June.

> just got past ANOTHER shoulder injury
> Looking to hit 3pl8 bench by next year

how dumb can one man be ?

Dumb enough to keep fucking up

From someone who has bad shoulders and mostly rehabbed them... hit rear delts often and tons of volume light weight. 4x20 facepulls supersetted with 4x20 rear delt flies 3-4x a week as an example. Every push day hit rear delts for 10-15 mins before you leave.

But, srsly
I used to work as an unloader for Walmart, and people don't like to help you, so I had to throw a lot of heavy freight over my head, and it fucked up my shoulders. Last injury resulted from doing chest flies at too high of an incline.
Was a dumbass thing to do, and it's gotten me much more aware of how much my form has slipped up.

Where'd you get the beauty scars tough guy? Eating pussy?

Nice

6'0"
Need to burn some serious fat, I finally decided on cutting instead of more bulking.

>6'6 @ 225/230lbs
>6'6 wingspan
>Been cutting for the last two months or so
>Was 240 goal is 190/200
>Not sure what BF% I am or will be
>Coming off pinched nerve injury
>TFW I still can't do a fucking pull up
>TFW I still can't do a fucking dip

Just fucking end me.

Body weight exercises must be achieved before you pursue gains, user

Nice trips, also how much kcal you eat?

dont smoke

Not sure what to do Veeky Forums. Got a holiday with the bros coming up in 8 weeks. Should I cut, maintain or even lean bulk for that period?

I'm guessing cut but worried I'll look a bit skelly if I do

Very impressive, I feel as if my pecs aren't growing in size as fast as the rest of my body.

Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong?

Not the one you are responding to, but this is what I did.
Drop weight, focus on eccentric phase of the lift aswell and try to find the tension in the muscle. Try to press with the elbows in the direction of the muscle fibers you try to hit and focus on bringing them together and feel the contraction in the top.
Any exercises will do, as long as you feel that you are primary hitting the chest.

mantain or lean bulk, you can afford to get some (but not a lot) of %bf and still look good
mirin tho

164cm 63kg lifting for 7months

Maintain at 3500/3700

Would you courtesy fuck an ugly girl to make her dreams come true?

Thanks man. Might just eat at maintenance (or little under it) and see how it goes

Are you on the left or right

watch out man, there is a bear in your bathroom

When will be my turn for arm and shoulder gains (long limbed and short torso).
81 kg at 180 cm

May 1st

May 28th

Oh gosh i think im getting too fat

6'0 177

16 weeks out

6'0"
170 lbs

Progress left to right

193cm, 89kg.
started off doing full body 3x week, then brosplits every day doing cardio when too exhausted, then PPL 6x week
5g creatine every day, vitamin D supps, used to do BCAA supps for first month but ran out and didn’t bother reordering
myPre preworkout is great tastes like shit though (blue raspberry) MrHyde preworkout tastes great (watermelon) and is okay

Good progress my dude, keep it up.

Mirin

I'm that asshole taking selfies in the gym

All pump and lighting though

Can I change my address from Auschwitz now?

Chubby but making gains. Good progress from skele for sure
Keep eating and lifting, you're on the right track
Looking good, but you need more mass on your chest for sure
SWOLE but could definitely cut more, curious about your stats
Unreal for 6'2", looking great
Obviously you could get leaner but you're lookin good
Weird angle, you remind me of myself at age 17
Lats looking good, chest and core need work
Thicc boi
Somehow no abs at all, insertions irrelevant when you have no Development
Looking great, you look strong. Are you?
Bad angle, looks like a level 1 Tinder photo
You need work, hopefully the program works. Your back and chest and shoulders all look kinda weird
Thicc for sure. I know the feeling of filling out though and looking huge, lifting huge.

Here's me, 5'10, bout 180-185 lbs

>hourglass+++

how do I fix that? just diddly moar?

You can't really. Just work on your side pecs and lats, so you look wider in the upper body.

You're my goal body.

M'lord?

could just be the way he's posing

MORE.
WEEKS.
I better be fucking shredded by then. I'll fucking starve myself if I have to, already cutting on 1800 cals, lifting 6x a week.

6ft, 178lbs

Mirin leanness, could use more back tho
Looking strong brah
Mirin thiccness, good shit

what's your rate shipmate

what's your routine, how did you cut?

I feel like you destroyed yourself.