Week 3 of water fast

>week 3 of water fast
I can't even get out of bed anymore, literally feel like I'm on the verge of death. How do you faggots do this for an entire month?

get used to do 1 day fast weekly or even 2, eat a lot of nutritents rich foods before fast. dont tell me uve never done fasting before and just randomly picked up water fasting

>water fast
enjoy dying of kidney failure

>actually doing water fasting

fucking retards

Sorry, but when you say water fasting, you mean you haven't consumed anything but water for over two weeks now?

If so, got to an ER now. Not even trolling. You could literally be on the verge of death.

This meme might actually be more effective than GOMAD, except instead of giving people bitch tits, this might fuggin kill people.

Let's see what happens.

>354 byte pic

>water fast
that's fucking retarded. at least do a 23-1 IF regimen.

Congrats you're the only retard who actually fell for that meme.

If you feel too week maybe you indulge yourself a cheat meal ?

What about a nice ice cube soup ?

Lmao water fasting is worse than sips

you are almost past the hard part, your hunter perception will kick in extra very soon and you will feel amazing/full of energy

>water fast

as in, you actually have only consumed water for over 2 weeks?

Same here, I'm on day 4 of a water fast

What's wrong with water fasting? The are person can fast for about 40 days without anything major consequences.

yup, totally $100% correct

also, at the end of your fast, make sure to eat a TON of food ALL AT ONCE. preferably iron-rich foods like red meats, seafood, and beans. this burst of nutrition will help your body get right back to pre-fasting levels! guaranteed!

>Willingly starving yourself due to trolls on Veeky Forums

y'all are fucking stupid

top kek

cute

Are you taking vitamins and minerals? If not, your body is becoming deficient in micronutrients which is ultimately fatal.

increase your salt intake, dummy.

Salt and Magnesium nigga