What is Chancoin (4CHN)

>What is Chancoin (4CHN)
Chancoin is a community driven digital currency made for imageboards, discord and edgy internet communities across the web, that integrates tipping, gaming and lots of other fancy features. Check out for more here: chancoin.org/

>The tipping extentions for Chrome and Firefox
Chrome : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx
Firefox : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi

github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension

>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3

>Discord
discord.gg/wCA5wN5

>Markets
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/

>How do I earn free coins?
Just reply to this thread with "$4CHN:address" in your name field. You can also ontribute to the project, just join the Discord. Or you can be a great Veeky Forums contributor - give solid advice, post epic maymay and get tipped by fellow Chancoiners!

>Follow us on Twitter!
twitter.com/chancoindev

>JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in our core dev team!

CHANCOIN.ORG

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/wCA5wN5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you get Chancoin by getting (You)'s?

The beginning of Chancoin.

So many begging threads today

blaze
kek'd

Happy Blursday, everyone!

So many stupid threads today, I would say. Better invest in a project that is relevant to you and is cheap to get into. For me it is Chancoin. It has a strong user base, it is the internal currency of 4 Chan (my favorite internet website), and I can influence the course of its development for good. In my opinion it is reckless to invest in projects that you cannot participate in.

+10 4CHN

Why the fuck does the chancoin client never seem to be able to download the entire history?

Hello Chancoin brother.

I recommend solving this issue this way:
1. Join discord.gg/wCA5wN5
2. Go to the ''dev-talk'' channel
3. Explicitly state your problem, preferably with screen-caps
4. Tag in @core dev team
5. Hit Enter

+10 4CHN

why do I get a virus when I download the wallet?

low tier fud

FUCK OFF TO REDDIT YOU FUCKING DISCORD SLUM. THIS IS A FUCKING IMAGE BOARD SO WE CAN TALK HERE
STOP REDIRECTING PEOPLE TO YOUR SPAM WEBSITE I HOPE YOU GET BANNED

It actually gets updated, but since the last block was mined (usually) like 2+ hours ago, it thinks it's outdated.
It's just a shitcoin, that's all.

Because it has a miner built-in, so antivirus software detects it and flags it as a virus.

These 2 problems are still here because devs are stupid. They haven't changed the PoW (uses scrypt FFS), and they don't know how to remove the (completely useless) CPU miner included in the wallet.
And now they can't give the "the coin is new, give it time" shitxcuse they used to give.

somebody did not get laid last night :D thanks for the info thou, a bit out-dated thou. There are many ground-breaking updates coming out soon and you will love them!

I promote the discord so you dont have to post out-dated info on 4 chan. Join it ;)

fuck you

why are you like this nano? why don't you give up? why do you do this with EVERY coin? Seriously I see you in all the altcoin discords there are. How autistic are you?

Best community ever!!!

=3

Let's rock!

God damnit, post more chancoin memes, I'm running out of them!

No worries Chancoin brother.

I recommend solving the problem this way:
1. Join discord.gg/wCA5wN5
2. Go to the ''memedrome'' channel
3. Scroll up and gather meme

+10 4CHN

WE WILL MINE 4CHN TO THE HEART OF LORKHAN