Is creatine a meme? If not, when should one take it

Is creatine a meme? If not, when should one take it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V13R5lu9VNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

everyday

5g every single day for the rest of your life

Even on off days ? Sounds like a marketing scheme.

invest 1 minute to learn how this shit works and you will understand that 5g each day is the whey to go.

it's cheap as fuck you idiot

you need to use it daily so that you maintain your body's creatine stores so it works properly

It's largely unstudied. It helps you retain more water in the muscle, but at what cost?

le balding powder

What do you mean largely unstudied you fuckin pleb

this
i take it and i literally do not grow any new hair on my head. i haven't lost any yet, but my hair has been in stasis since i started taking it.

youtube.com/watch?v=V13R5lu9VNc

I hope you're baiting me. I'm balding like a bitch and I wont be bald for some water retaining bullshit.

>le meme

Stopped taking creatine, till some new hair loss studies come out.
Hair gainz are more important for me than 1 extra rep

Does creatine bloat your face up some? As in, cause you to retain water in the face?

Unlike what this retard said it is very well researched and is one of the few bodybuilding supplements that actually works rather than just being an overpriced scam.

I wouldn't expect miracles on it, but it helps.

To give you an idea, I'm on gear and knocked it on the head, simply because compared to 600mg of test a week, it's like being on heroin and taking a few aspirin.

Creatine has no instant effect it has to build up in your system over weeks before it has any effect.

is there anything new on the "creatine increases hairloss" front lately? I have MPB and I want to use some creatine. I'm already on some DHT blockers so... thoughts?

from birth

So it's a mix between "there's no research on this supplement" and "It's the greatest thing ever". Sounds like snake oil to me fuck that.

there's tons of research on it, you stupid faggot. Learn to use a search engine

theres a lot of research on it being able to give you marginal more energy during a set (i.e. 6 rep set instead of 5)
5g/day is all you need, no loading. costs about 10$ for 500 servings
If you want to look more cut then cycle off it, the water retention isnt great for aesthetics

I know Zyzz didn't like it because even a little bit of bloat was bad, but then again he was sandnigger, took monstrous amounts of gear and died in a sauna before he was old enough to rent a car, so what did he know?

2 scoops after each meal. And 3 before a workout.

If you're having a one day break then yeah take it. If you're having a 2 day break don't take it on the second day. If you're having a 3 day break don't take it the 2nd but take it on the 3rd.

I've done this since I started 5 years ago.

It actually does increase DHT levels so yeah it can increase balding. I'm balding too & the more I notice it kicking in the less hair I see on my head. Beards looking mighty fine though.

Is it better to take 5 g a day forever or to cycle it?

You only need to cycle it if you want to drop the (honestly very minor) water weight for some reason
Otherwise you can just take 5g a day forever