Is it normal for stuff to squirt out of your vagina when you squat?

Is it normal for stuff to squirt out of your vagina when you squat?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BSedsd8gMO-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Girls are fucking groce

*gross
learn how to spell faggot

Squat plugs are not uni-taskers, you can simply wear two

not a femanon but ima have to guess no

Stuff comes out of my vagina whenever I exercise. Usually it's a mixture of sweat and liquidy mucus.

redpill me on deadlift blades

good strong vagina (kegel) you have there

Unironically disgusting
What would happen if one of those blades gave out when he was at the top?

He'd have a tibia where his foot should be

I've noticed a pissy type smell coming off of some girls when they workout is this related? Wtf I'm gay now.

women are subhuman

Me too. It's supposed to always be ''''self cleaning'''' so i assume when working out it just gets grosser and has to excrete more stuff to get clean and maintain pH. Also squatting constricts the muscles around your abdomen so you might be forcing stuff out, idk..

fuck off u nerd cunt

Hit the bricks roastie.

i really want roller blades now

Are you fat?

Either way I'm desperate

Hi my names user

Related because female: What are some good female lifters that are inspiring? My bf watches the golden one, zyzz, hodgetwins, etc. to get hyphee but I have no inspiration.

this is fucking groce

>men better at being strippers than women

why dont you are gay boyfriend yet Veeky Forums>

What the hell is that nigger faggot doing.

>It's supposed to always be ''''self cleaning''''
That's what they said about the M16.

fuck, how do i learn to rollerblade as a 20something without looking like a faggot?

They are always secreting stuff user. Vaginas are the most disgusting things ever. Literally not even meming. You should get on the bp train like

You are not a woman. You're a LARPing shitlord who gets turned on by the idea of women secretions. That's gross as fuck m8.

pls femanons help me

normal enough to catch a little discharge in the panties time to time. be worried if it smells bad.

ayy congrats on your abortion (actually possible but very weird)
it's a bit on the globby side of normal for cum or vagina goo but it's not a weird color, so there's that.

Goo would come out of my ex's snatch by just sitting in the office. Her pussy would literally salivate in her panties throughout the day because she has an IUD and it made her pussy juice thick and creamy. It was even worse when she would get horny at work or she masturbated at work. She showed me her panties right after work once and it looked like mayonnaise was spread all over the lining.

My dick.

evidently a lot of women piss themselves at least a little while lifting

they piss themselves while orgasming as well, truly disgusting creatures

BURN THIS THREAD

I've never had it happen. Your pelvic floor could be weak. Do kegels or something if you don't like it.

Little do you know it was 50% cream 50% another mans cum.

Sounds like she had a yeast infection. That's usually something that happens when you have an infection. Did her pussy smell like bread?

This thread makes me happy I'm still a virgin

>pulling five pl8 for reps in rollerblades
literal actual madman

guessing you fellows haven't seen this video of a girl pissing herself while squatting yet instagram.com/p/BSedsd8gMO-/

Women are slowly turning less aesthetic and more gross everytime I'm on this board. Is this how Veeky Forums turns you gay?

Someone have the picture?

Is half half

Eating pussy is gayer than getting buttfucked

Was your mother subhuman?

a-am I degenerate for thinking this is hot?

This a why I wear liners and change then throughout the day
All you nasties walking around with vagoo goo crusty stained undies disappoint me

kek

>tfw made a girl so horny today that it sounded like I was squeezing my dick into a rubber glove full of water
>couldn't help but cum in less than 4 minutes and it was my second go round

Learn it with your kids, that's how my dad learned it.

>convincing yourself it's not premature ejaculation
>convincing yourself the more wet a pussy is the easier it is to come when it's the opposite

Please, someone post the picture. The bloody one

This is why I fuck boys

I think it's just the titillation factor there bud

it makes you feel like Fuck God

Yeah sure stick your dick in a shithole because that's so much less revolting, you fucking faggot.

Men are better than women at everything, including being women
>chloe salpa for proof

It's okay I clean it with my tongue first, you dipshit

Don't listen to all of the trolls.

It's completely fine

I agree, 23 yo virgin here. Why haven't more people claimed their pure anime waifu and not have to endure this gross goo??

pure anime waifus and/or the slippery thighs of boys/tradwives are the only way to go

This. Pantyliners are the best. OP should probably invest in a few boxes.

That's the gayest shit I've ever seen

that man look arab

yes

He was trying to be edgy and shit, but he actually just looks like an average Arab man's Facebook profile picture

That's not very 2017 of you, user

Oh God, she goes to my university and that gym is two blocks away form my house

Fuck her user. Do it.
>hey I saw that video of you lifting and I thought it was really brave that you kept going in spite of pissing a small lake.

Women were a mistake.

Thumbnail looks like a giant thumb or shiny dick head

>all those fools who said I would get a yeast infection for wearing panty liners
I'm under the impression the girls who say this wear it, but never fucking change it.

Fuck off you jelly fuck

>legalize Arizona shirt

is that state illegal in usa?

because penis

That looks like a yeast infection or cum. They don't look the same but it's hard to tell in this pic. If you're actually female you might want to see a doctor to find out if it's a yeast infection or just some thick discharge.

meg squats, helena strong, both hot as fuck

Same, also never had it happen.

Squirting discharge when squatting sounds pretty gross desu OP. Be careful so you don't shart yourself, that would be embarrassing.

>helena strong

oh god wtf

Good god.
Is it too late to turn in my gf for a waifu