Fit constantly shits on bodybuilding and brosplits

>fit constantly shits on bodybuilding and brosplits
>all of fit's role models like zyzz are bodybuilding faggots who did brosplits
activates my almonds

Zyzz didnt do splits.
Stop being a faggot.

They aren't bad but ideally you could be hitting more muscle per session. Instead of having a chest only day I do chest and triceps, so in 2 days I'll do them again.

As for bro splits it's just one part a day, example: Arms one day then "arms" has to wait its turn after 4 other parts. Your muscles are already recovered in 2 days so by the 3rd day you could do them again. But nope it's not their turn yet. Instead you do it on the 6th day or 5th.

Anyways bro splits do have some upsides which is more focus on one part, but I can get both target body parts sore with my split so I don't need any body part isolation

It's the fastest and easiest way to look good on steroids. If you're natty it's not a good plan. If you're unnatty it's still not the ideal plan but it'll do.

How do we get into Nick Bateman mode?
Do I need to do Starting Strength first?

He did. Not a brosplit, but he did a bodybuilding split with no strength training.

These threads are so fucking annoying seriously it's shit like this that reminds me 80% of this board is DYEL as fuck which proceeds to beg the question why I'm even fucking here. Seriously I wish all of you would migrate back over to Reddit from once you came

What's the difference between BBsplit and brosplit

That in the image is a brosplit. Brosplits are not optimal because they only hit the muscle once a week, and gains come faster when you hit them at least 2 times a week.

BBsplit could be like two or three body parts a day. Brosplits are bbsplits. But not bbsplit is a brosplit.

Also, that's not Zyzz' routine. He got interviewed by simply shredded and his routine is there, this is probably just a fanmade image.

>when you hit them at least 2 times a week.
Why does it matter if you do chest once a week for two hours vs. chest twice a week for one hour if in the end it's the same amount of volume?

Isn't it like volume in volume out that matters, like if you eat a big breakfast instead of two small ones?

Frequency is different from volume. Otherwise working once once a week for 6 hours would be the same as working out six times for 1 hour - but it's not. In between workouts is when your muscles grow stronger and larger.

How about if you hit the gym after work for another 8 hours and only work chest, then do nothing chest related for 8 weeks?

Didn't you get the same volume? Why is your chest NOT GROWING!!!!

PPL > brosplits

Was Zyzz natty?

>Activates my almonds

zyzz looked like total shit off cycle, he was pathetic

0/10 bait , gave you points for me replying but before that you were negative so it evened out to a nice 0

pics?

Jesus fucking christ there's some utter retardation in this thread.

A "brosplit" is simply a split that is wasted because someone weak/unmotivated is fucking around on it in the gym and ruining it.

Take Arnold's Mass Blueprint. A very good advanced split routine with a lot of volume on it. If you're shifting serious weight and have your lifts at respectable levels, and hit the program hard and consistently, it's a very effective split program.

But if you're doing it and can barely bench or even squat 1 plate, and likely just fuck around and miss exercises and workouts because you can't be bothered, then it's a total waste of time, and you've just turned a decent routine into a brosplit.

Like said, the reason stuff like SS/SL is recommended for a novice, is because if done properly, you get your form nailed on your basic lifts, and get up to respectable weight relatively quickly. If you do it right, you can outgrow it in a few months.

Then move onto a more efficient "split" like PPL. A lot of volume, and if you do PPLPPLx, then you're still training every body part using heavy compound lifts, twice a week.

Then when you're fucking jacked, move onto a proper advanced routine, which may take the form of a true "split" where you might break it up into individual body parts, but you're still going to be doing "chest and back" on one day, then "arms and shoulders" on another.

If you get some kid in the gym saying "I'm doing arms today" and knocking out a few 25lb curls, THAT'S a brosplit.

When's the last time Veeky Forums shit on bodybuilding?

A brosplit is hitting each muscle on its own day once a week you retard.
>Arnold's workout only works if you've reached some magical strength level beforehand
Get out with your broscience.