When did you know that you made it physically? Abs? Big biceps? For me it was when I could get consistent sex on tinder

When did you know that you made it physically? Abs? Big biceps? For me it was when I could get consistent sex on tinder.

>bad grammar

Into the trash it goes

When I saw my abs obviously.

If getting female attention was the metric I wouldn't have bothered lifting.

>when I could get consistent sex on tinder.
you realize this is the easiest thing in the world, right?

When DYELs accuse me of roids.

This

consistent sex on tinder is easy. consistent sex with qt3.14s is not so easy.

>that guy who just received a naughty message from a girl and is so excited about it he shares it on a puerto rican ice hockey enthusiats forum

you wanna know how I know you're a beta ?

What's it to you beta boi?

I'm not sure about "making it", because I'm still socially autistic at 20% bf. But the moment I started considering myself built was when I noticed I could see my lats just by standing normally in front of the mirror. And my chest looking thicc

Also my shoulders to waist ratio grew substantially

>getting sex from willing sluts is making it

ayy lmao

>consistent sex on tinder is easy

ree

>getting sex from unwilling sluts
Settle down, Elliot.

the fact that you're sharing it.
It leads us to believe it's ''unusual'' for you to get laid. Congratulations to you though if that was your goal and you've reached it

This is my goal. I had a couple of people ask me if I had ever used roids before, but I want to be treated like I abuse the shit. (Btw natty)

It was before I made it physically. Reread the op :)

whats your tinder pics?

>writing up some erotic literature shit on tinder

holy cringe my god

>Reread the op :)
''When did you know that you made it physically?''

but then you just said
''It was before I made it physically''

I'm confused here... what are you trying to say ? You started to lift and then reached your goal of being sexually active, before reaching your ideal body goal ?

Shitimbald hahahahah

It was before is referring to
>it leads us to believe it's "unusual" for you to get laid
Here is another one. She isn't too cute but she wanted me to fuck her infront of her husband so I added a bit to the end

This. You don't need to show me, just describe the pics you put up.

Tinder story For those interested, I made two accounts, one with just face pics, and some doggo pics. I got a few matches, average maybe 1 a day. That being said, I am not in a city, my radius was pretty small, and my age range was only 18-19. I made a new account with only a shirtless mirror pic, and I got 7 matches the first day, with age range 18-18, but then matches stopped coming in, and I also started getting the "There is no one else around you" message. I deleted both accounts and am afraid to make a new one because I never met up with any chicks and I feel like if they recognize my body on a second account they may think I'm catfishing.

>use dating app thing
>get nudes
>lose interest
>move on to next woman

i cant stand sexting. like jesus christ, calm your tits, its fucking embarrassing to read. reminds me of phone sex from 90s movies

Women that easy have had miles of dick inside them, gross

i can google male fashion models and create a fake profile too op.

seriously, this stuff is so cringey. its like some guy writing erotic literature

>shitimbald
i was not aware that this was a ylyl thread

>dating app thing

Mm good job what was it called again? Bumber? Tindle?

then someone reverse google image searches it

So far the only sign I've gotten was that women who are way too old for me have been commenting on my physique. The mirror tells me a different story though.

skout

>implying girls would bother

no will the average girl will recognize a non-famous fashion model with a pretty face. there are hundreds of them, only a very few are known to the public

Post your profile op. We need to see how hot you are.

I used to have "made it".
I got lots of mires and attention from people not just women. I'd get compliments and hooking up was a complete joke.

2 years later after a trip to the hospital and I lost all my gains. even worst. I gained weight I never had.

Its the first thing people notice about me nowadays. not the fact that I turned 30. not the fact that my hair is greying. no...they notice the moobs.

Ill have made it again when people turn heads and stare at me in attraction and watch my sculpted and varicose body.

link the message your sending im tryna send this to some tinder girls

Hey I was in that thread, I mired bro, you made it.

I'm so glad I'm not part of the tinder generation. I felt like a loser for using okcupid.

>say no
>Ask her to sign rape waiver during sex
>continue

Growing up there was a qt 6 years my senior that lived a few doors down.
I always had a HARD crush on her till she moved away. She came back recently, after 5 years, in which I've got in good shape.
I get into an elevator with her and she didn't recognise me in the slightest.
Took her out for a few drinks and she wouldn't stop talking about how I've 'grown up'.
100% sure if I was still a lanklet shed never have given me the time of day.

routine?

please describe your journey to this state

Step 1. Find girls on the internet who are into that shit
Step 2. Roleplay over text instead of getting laid

All you have to be is decently or above average attractive, not even extremely Veeky Forums and you find the right girls on tinder and they'll be dtf. I'd consider myself in shape but just pretty average looking and I've had quite a bit of success. It's all in your confidence in yourself, in my opinion, not necessarily your looks even though that helps a lot. Don't be fooled by OP, you can do this shit without being greek god mode

I lost pretty hard

post entire paragraph pls

this. deliver faggot

tfw too scared of getting screencapped and posted online to be this forward on Tinder

Holy shit the stuff you find on tinder.

I remember that thread. Lookin good bro.

>oldest brother was always macho and tough
>everyone looked up to him
>bumped into him at a music festival in our hometown
>bigger than him
>"whoa user! you look huge! so what are you doing steroids?!"
>autism takes the wheel, think he's joking, play along
>"haha you know it! heh.."
>"oh.. um.. alright, well, see ya"
>"haha okay bye bro.. heh!"
it's been several years since i've seen my brother. that was our last conversation

When my shade stopped looking like a DYEL.

>okcupid outside of big cities: literal trolls
>pof: sometimes cute but stupid
>tinder: cumsluts you can't marry

Post the whole message please.

Words cant describe how much I fucking love this picture, but I can't save it to my computer cus its lewding a loli and I don't want anyone to think I'm a hentai.

You got to be aesthetic in your prime, now you should focus on being strong as fuck

>That 240lb guy claiming natty

sauce of chat OP! nauw!

Here is the full thing. Usually change a bit depending on their profile. It was what one girl sent me one day, so I figured I would reuse it.

Post the whole chat dude. I want to know what you said before that so that she was accepting of something like that.

I know that feel, it's awesome

Do you actually use pics of yourself or is this a fake account

REEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT CHAD

Context is key my dudes. I always thought girls calling me daddy was cringey as shit until they're screaming it while you're fucking them. Outside of sex the idea of being called Daddy is still cringey

Normie humour xD

wtf?

>not hanging with your bro all the time
>your brother not being your favourite person in the world

fuq

grindr

Here's the thing: No dude cares for sexting. But girls fucking love it for some reason, at least in my experience.
Y'all need to fucking remember that women ain't men

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>be me
>lose weight
>start working out lightly
>pulling puss on the regular
>have best friend I've known since kindergarten
>we're inseparable
>every weekend we trade off between going to straight bars and gay bars
>after a few years of half passing the gym decide to clean up my diet so it's immaculate and spend 2 hours a day at the gym 5 days a week
>start to realize im getting hit on by every fag in the gay bars
>realize I've FINALLY made it

I wouldn't exactly call that writing or literature...

>girls start conversations with him on tinder
tell me your secret

>Nm what's up with you

>Interests: Burgers
>Americlaps

>woke up one morning
>wasn with ex that weekend
>message her some soppy text about how i want to feel her body quiver under my touch and hear her moan as I pin her down and slowly enter her and all this shit
>tfw she gets all flustered and horny
>fucking unreal sex the next time we're with each other
>"user i couldn't stop thinking about your messages from that morning, it was like sexy love poetry"
>mfw i just had morning wood and was basically writing self insert erotic fiction

Holy FUCK

I gotta go to the gym I gotta start getting girls like this, jesus

gross

you might be the gayest man i've ever seen on Veeky Forums

Shhh, let him keep the lie. He's the same guy that said fitness is as simple as cut/bulk and progressive overload

Nah shit's gross. She's fatter than anything. Once you get in the gym, youre gonna realize how hard it is for women to put on respectable muscle.

See those arms? Mostly flab. Real gym girls worth pursuing are cardio bunnies, or girls who actually know how to lift. Those are usually sports players, too.

>wanting fitness girls
You really don't m8

Why not though?

sex was already settled with the "heyyyy"
you might be good looking but youre autistic, your erotic novels dont help shit at this point

Okay let's be honest, there's a big difference between fitness girls and girls who post on Veeky Forums.
I would never date anyone who actively posts on Veeky Forums, let alone on Veeky Forums.

i used to chat with a camwhore (wasnt doing it for money), she was a top qt, honestly one of the hottest people ive seen in life

and she was also manipulative as fuck i guess. in the end, i agree with you

Girls on the internet, man. The ones who go beyond normie sites and shit are always dangerous.
If they can navigate their way through Veeky Forums, they can navigate their way through your mind.

>there's a big difference between fitness girls and girls who post on Veeky Forums.
Your choice is still between an Instawhore or a disgusting autist. Are you sure this is what you want out of life?

I'll take one disgusting autist please, she'll know exactly how I think.

And why isnt the reverse true? Are guys who go on Veeky Forums dangerous and undateable?

Making it physically?
>Being as strong as possible while looking just "toned" at normie standarts
>Pressing atleast bodyweight
>Running (not jog, not walk) for atleast a half hour without slowing down
>Swimming from one shore to another without drowning

I don't give a fuck about the looks itself per se. Had girls send me pictures of their waist because they wanted to compare it to my arms in size and had enough mires. Nowadays I just hide my gains except for a small profile picture on instagram.

because guys who go to Veeky Forums are undesirable already

Thanks for delivering, op.

most people here are lonely or have other mental problems which are a lot harder to get as a girl. and no, being denied by a guy out of your league is not "depression" and being anxious sometimes isnt anxiety disorder.
from what ive seen in the past years, girls who go on Veeky Forums are desperate for attention. people who need that much validation are fucked in real life

this wtf is wrong with u user

Just fucking americans are sexually on such a shallow level they fuck around all the time but can't be naked in a sauna.

>Don't talk to me if you're under 5'11
>Implying this spooky skeleton could tell the difference between 5'9 and 5'11
Long story short, I hate women.