Raw till 4

so lately i've been struggling with my food choices, which is unusual. like i've developed an addiction to the starbucks sprouted grain vegan bagels, and i've even done some lame shit like eating entire bags of tortilla chips with some salsa. usually when this happens it means i need to take some pretty drastic measures to kinda shock myself back into normal eating habits.

so i'm thinking like 2-4 weeks of raw till 4 should do it. it's not as intense as straight up eating completely raw vegan, and leaves room for more protein after 4pm.

some info: rawtill4diet.com/

so like. does anyone do this with me? we can start like a general thread and talk about how we're doing and support each other. i kinda desperately want a new friend to do this fun food stuff with. i won't judge you or whatever and it's a really good way to kinda kickstart some metabolic changes if you're needing to lose weight. website makes it seem like you need to do it longterm but that¡s never been my experience. just get things going with something extreme like this and then it's much easier to ease back into your default nutritional setting of healthy foods.

so who's with me?! exercise your will! grow your discipline! let's do this

Good pic, but why even try a meme diet like some normie, just fucking decide to eat better you weak willed beta

How is making more problems a solution to your original problem?

>cut marks
>I kinda desperately want a new friend

>thinking about you hurtin bby :((((

any pics of vegan trap's face ?
Looking not bad at all right there Miss Trap

maybe it's not for everyone and that's totally fine. for me though it's like placing these restrictions on myself temporarily pushes my diet to the forefront of my mind and i'm better able to maintain the healthy eating as a priority. like right now eating has kinda just become something i do mindlessly without giving it much thought, and the solution in the past has been to carefully analyze it and constantly remind myself that it's absolutely important and imperative that i eat well.

does this make any sense or do i seem like a crazy perosn lol

I've heard dumber stuff.
Whatever works to get you to your goals is ok, I guess.

As a former fattie I get where you're coming from. All you need to do though is either get rid of your snacks or put them in the god damn cabinet and factor snacks into your diet.

so you are a guy?

have you been fucked in the ass?

what was his race?

white, asian or black?

thanks! :P

wanna try it with me maybe?

well what happens is i get off of work at 2pm and i'm starving so i drive to the grocery store and stock up on shit foods. if i follow the raw rill 4 diet i'll need to eat raw until 4 (obvs) and i'll hopefully go for those fresh fruits and veggies lol. it's worked before!

maybe pull back on the weird sex stuff okay? but i take hormones and have for years. yes i've been with men. mostly white guys, some hispanic and one asian. no black guys yet but not for like any racist reason it just hasn't happened yet

Not really my cup of tea.

i ate a whole bag of tortilla chips and salsa earlier

Can you post pics of you wearing lingerie?

sounds like you need a good kick in the pants just like i do! we could do raw till 4 together if you want

i used that pic in op hoping that it would encourage more people to post in my very important and totally fit related diet thread. but most of the posts turned out to not really be what i wanted :S

want to talk about diets? i'm big on these "fad" diets like 30BAD, forks over knives, etc.

>well what happens is i get off of work at 2pm and i'm starving so i drive to the grocery store and stock up on shit foods.

Eat some fucking lean meat (not a cock), and you won't be starving

get out with the ID and pics

I APPROVE OF THIS!
YOU GO GIRL/GUY!

this does not sound like a fun diet just count calories and eat alot of protein

Why would you seem like a crazy person?

Don't worry he'll give a you with a paragraph where he's not mental teehee eggsD

are those cutting scars

He should cut deeper

I have that underwear too, does that make me gay?

I just wanted some cheapo compression. :(

>doubts on being a faggot
>compressing his benis
user...please

it keeps everything tight, not that loosy goosy shit.

I just want to lift weights.

Post contact

Do you have snapchat?

You're far away from being able to call yourself trap. Fuck off attention whore.