He was robbed and you know it. Shoulda been tied with Eddie

He was robbed and you know it. Shoulda been tied with Eddie.

Fuck this semen-slurping "sport."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mJCGxzTLXCs?t=54m59s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The events were rigged in Hall's favor, of course.

Lol using steroids to look like that

>take time off training for GoT filming
>bitch about 1-2 missed reps when Eddie can easily do more than you
Nah, he deserved it.

>what is a performance enhancing drug

not everyone gives a fuck about being shredded, especially if you're in world-class strength competitions

Tbh I think both of these things are true. Hall did an amazing job, but it seems obvious that the organizers wanted him to win. I'm just happy someone other than Shaw took it.

>worlds STRONGEST man
>deadlift and squat instead of moving bags and throwing kegs over a bar is a bad thing

game of retards shitters running INSANE damage control lmao.

eddie "THE ACTUAL FUCKING BEAST" hall won the WSM title while half "thor" "bitch" sson got cuckolded AGAIN.

>mfw game of faggots losers have to watch their hero become the world's strongest cuckold

Throwing kegs and whatnot was by far more entertaining

it is a bad thing. I don't know who the world record holder for deadlift and squat is and I don't care.

are you implying that he looks bad?
He might not be ideal, but he is fucking huge and you can tell it is muscle.
Many girls would be impressed by that

>many guys would be impressed by that

Ftfy but they would be impressed with his fame and money

I'm a Shaw fan. lol. And I do not even watch GoT

what happened? How can you be robbed at a powerlifting comp? isn't kinda black and white in terms of winning?

>powerlifting

get out, fat fedora faggot.

>powerlifting
waddle back to plebbit

>using steroids to be a world class athlete and compete with other world class athletes on steroids

>tfw girls will never automatically assume your dick must be huge just based on your size

Kek
/thread

wtv strongman. it's not something i follow regardless

No one even got to watch it so who cares?

Absolute fucking morons who don't know a thing talking shit.

The events were a split between 3 static and 3 dynamic. If having an even split for once is rigging it towards Hall then so be it, it should 'rigged' that way every year, plus the weight was so light half the final was going over 10 reps, that's not rigged for Eddie because he has the cardio of a 90 year old.

Thor has a cry because of his one viking press rep not being counted is so fucking dumb and shows his true colours, Eddie won the squat and therefore went last in press, he knew what Thor got and did enough reps to win, he easily could have went to fucking 20 reps if Thor did enough for him to need too. Plus he slowed right down on stones and just stood there for 10 seconds, if he needed to he could have put in the work on stones and come 2nd. Thor is a cuck and was not robbed of shit.

Square on about stones. Thor stood there like a self indulgent dipshit when he could have pulled some points and made it a closer game. I like him just fine but it's shit like that that rubs me the wrong way in strongman. Thor is trying to play it smart instead of going 100% all out and it cost him, that's the way it goes in strongman, sometimes you play smart and it ends up you were playing dumb.

I don't really like this guy, he seems like a massive sellout.

But it wasn't fair and he should have been tied.

i didnt know hall had to go after thor, lol what a sore l0ser

loads of people feel static shouldn't even be part of a WSM competition.

Fuck off
Our lad won, thor can even keep crying about it or get better and win next year

thats just stupid though

static events are a truer test of strength for the most part

They should bring back this event and watch that fat fuck Eddie get blown the fuck out by the real athletes

youtu.be/mJCGxzTLXCs?t=54m59s

A black person in a strongman contest? Wtf

a manlet won him, ayyyyyyyyy

>using steroids to literally be one of the strongest guys on earth

A very small amount of people. I compete a bit and am much better at dynamic events than static, but static events are half of the fucking sport.