Give me one reason to lift when I look like this

Give me one reason to lift when I look like this.

There's NONE. IT'S OVER

fine dont lift kill yourself we dont care

Stop being a debby downer faggot and just fucking do it you goddamn coward

So you don't look like that.

Youve got it the wrong way round mate; you lift so you DONT look like a pile of shit.

you look gross

Tell me something I don't know

Theres a homeless man down the end of my street called Crazy Dave, his name isnt even Dave.

Pretty easy to improve from that. At least you aren't obese.

Is it really easy to fix? Why does everyone always tell me to give up?

Because most of the turgid masses are not used to working hard and pushing themselves to achieve something; most people, given an easy way and a hard way, will pick the easy way.

The things worth having in life dont come free; if they did, they wouldnt be worth having. Part of the reason why a muscular physique is so impressive is because it is representative of both the time and effort put into sculpting it. Its easy to be fat. Its hard to be fit and stay fit.

With that attitude, fucking kill yourself. You're a waste of resources.

ok I will be fit then

The mindset is the first step; getting out and doing it is the second; keeping it up is the third.

May Zyzz smile down upon you

Thank you friend.

Its all good mate. The sickest of cunts came from the most unlikely of runts.

Why the fuck did you take such a high resolution shot of your stomach? We get the picture from the thumbnail alone

Ur not that terrible, prob could look halfway decent in 3 months of hard work if you stop bitching and get to work my dude

Pics or bullshit

Or
WHICH ONE'S RIGHT?

You should lift because you look like that

Stop taking shitposters seriously. Of course you'll look better if you start lifting

Both are right retard.

One reason? Because you're pretty much at my body goal. You can do so much better than me, user

That's sad.