Is it possible to do 500 cals worth of cardio a day?

is it possible to do 500 cals worth of cardio a day?
EVERY DAY?

why don't you find out?

So you're asking if it's possible to jog for 30 minutes every day ? Absolutely

That's easy, really

I mean, from the perspective of someone who has nothing else to do and actually likes working out

>30 mins "jog"
>500 cals
'no'

30 minutes of HIIT more like it.

so back to my point, can you do 30 mins of HIIT daily?

I jog 4 miles in 30 min everyday save for my rest day.

Easy 500 cals burned, step it up fatty.

>Eat 1500 cals a day

>Burn 500 everyday

What about the other 1000? I dont want to get fat

Yes, when i was professionally swimming we would do that easily.

this

If you think jogging 30mins doesn't burn 500 calories, you're either a pro marathoner or a fatass that jogs at a snail's pace.

What is BMR?

BMR isnt real

it's very possible but not really useful if your only purpose is to burn calories and drop weight.

the fuck?
The only way i've ever managed to burn 500 cals in a 30 mins run is by going hard as fuck

bitch, I worked as a mover and a bike messenger and ate 6-7000kcal every day and didn't get over 190lbs, you have no idea

>you need to change trade if you want to lose weight
top jej

Yes.

Stair master for 45 minutes.

>exploding hip flexors

I do stair masters 5 times a week for 30 minutes and usually plug in 230 floors in that timespan.

Yes depending on your weight
Walk 2ish hours not going slow-pace, keep your heart rate constant and sweat mofo.
If you can't handle walking or jogging do swimming it will be less stress on your body.

Overall it's very easy, lift some weights for the burn not on how-much you can lift and 15 mins cardio before and after.

Swimming will do it.

I've done 600 cal / 45 HIIT "jogs" multiple days in a row, so probably. You just need to build up to it.
Try to do it later in the day, you'l get so tired you won't want to do anything until you sleep.