Fight stories

Have any of you guys beaten anyone up? Or gotten your ass kicked?

Also, have any of you guys gotten mugged/jumped by a group of people? What thoughts/feelings went through your head during and after?

I got drunk on Christmas last year and wrestled my sister's boyfriend. I thought we were kidding but weren't so I felt rather silly afterwards.

Same! Except it was my wifes brother. We were arguing jokingly then wrestled a little and punched a bit then touched each others dicks and sucked each other off. I was just playing, it was a joke, but he wasnt so i think he might be gay though.

Oh boy. I have

>had my nose broken by sucker punches
>Choked a guy unconscious
>Been bottled
>Broken a guy's fingers outside a bar

There was no dick suckery, but they did break up afterwards.

And that was all at the same funeral.

I've been sucker punched a few times by a 'friend' who had some mental issues. Stopped speaking to him for a few years but he sorted his shit out apparently.
Never been in a real fight though

>playing street fighter on the couch with my bro
>he beats me
>i get angry
>push him to the floor
>start punching his face
>he grabs my dick
>i back off so he doesnt squeeze
>he doesnt let go
>i touch his dick
>he starts stroking
>i get hard
>i spit on his rusty balloon knot
>my cock disappears into his asshole

we were like 14, both have gfs now

Some kid, who I also went to church with, beat me up at school in the bathroom when I was in like 3rd grade.

When I was in 11th grade, he committed suicide by intentionally overdosing on some pleb-tier drugs.

So... I lost the battle but won the war?

I've been punched in the face a couple of times.. Not much of a fighter.

I fought 9 pajeets at once before. Would do it again. The amount of adrenaline flowing through my body was insane I didn't feel anything until the day after and even then only my jaw hurt a bit. It really boosted my ego.

All the fucking time when i was a young blood.

got mobbed by 20 dudes once, dodged a fight with one kid after saying I DONT KNOW YOU over and over again (I swung on one of their buddies, who swung on a buddy of mine, etc)

eventually I ran and came back later there were some strays but the main group was not around so we beefed with them a little

How on Earth did you end up fighting 9 at once?

what's being bottled feel like?

I was harassed a fuckwit at high-school so i picked him up and did a 180 spin and let go and he hit the wall pretty hard and him and his group left me alone after that immature pricks note i was 6'2 in high school and didn't put up with shit.

I barley got into fights it was mostly if any of my friends get beaten up.

A friend was being beaten up by like 5 guys, I enter to separate them, and got sucker punched. I was somewhat afraid, and was just trying to separate people.

Afterwards I was pissed, but it kinda felt nice to feel blood for the first time.

i fought a bunch of the equivalent of hooligans here in brasil, inside a city bus. one of them tried to mug me so i put him to sleep with a punch. then the other monkeys, like 7 of them, started to swing at me. when i got out of their little moshpit, not a single one of them had the guts to keep fighting me, so they left the bus carrying their fallen comrade, lol
they were kinda lucky i wasnt carrying my pocket knife that day

I got my ass kicked by this huge black kid that was a grade up from me, but was 3 years older because he got held back twice. He beat me up for no reason in eighth grade. I got the last laugh though. In high school when I got my drivers license, my dad gave me his old 87 Chevy Blazer. Built like a tank, all metal. I saw the same kid that beat me up in grade school walking home one day, and I decided to spook him a little by swerving by him going about 60 mph. Unfortunately for him, the piece of shit passengers side door wasn't fully closed, and swung open and cracked him when I swerved. He spent a bunch of time in the hospital and they had to cut a piece of his skull away because his brain was swelling. They released him from the hospital, but then he ended up dying about two years later during my senior year. I'm indifferent to the whole thing, fuck him.

Got in a confrontation with one of them, one of his friends came to sucker punch me, I swing on the dude and catch him square in the middle of his jaw and he buckles, next thing I know I'm surrounded by all of them, I'm being swung at from all directions, all I can think of is to keep swinging back and end up koing 4 of them. They tackled me and kept swinging on me but I was swinging back. My buddies finally came and pulled them off me and then they ran off. It was pretty fun because they were all like 5'5 and 5'8 max and I'm 6 ft 5 235

>mfw I was a victim of a manlet attack

All in all though I was drunk as shit and I'm sure they were too so I don't really wish any ill will on them but it was actually pretty fun.

as cringey as it sounds, i was a really agressive and troubled kid. in highschool, i even had a fight club with a couple kids who needed an outlet. (this was before that gay movie)

i should mention, most of them were probably underage, since the law doesn't do shit when they are. i was too, like 17 years old

I used to fight kids all the time when I was growing up. It took me to finally go to court on an assault charge when I knocked a guy out in the middle of class in my senior year to finally stop.

I love confrontations they make me feel so alive.

Didn't really get into too many fights in highschool because if any passive aggressiveness was shown towards me I would escalate it physically as fast as possible and only some people were really with it but even then they weren't ready.

I've fought 2 at once before.
I don't doubt you at all, they really can't fight.

on one hand you're an idiot for killing some kid because he beat you up once

on the other hand... i hate niggers

What happened user? Who beat you up?
As long as you actually tried to fight back and didn't go down like a bitch getting your ass beat isn't so bad. For example if they still talk shit you gotta let them know you're ready for round 2.

they roam in packs just like any other animal

So you basically caused the death of a young man, everyone is a shithead at that age.. i wouldnt doubt that he would have become a better man than you by age 23

Nothing happened. As weird as it sounds, I've just been fantasizing a lot recently about either beating someone's ass to a pulp or myself getting beaten up in a mugging, and all the emotions I would feel as a result of that.

the exact same thing with me. i got charged for assault in my junior year for choking the fuck out of a roastie. he couldnt breath for 20 min in the middle of class

Go try some boxing, same shit.

You're right, he got held back in the third and sixth grade because he was busy developing the cure for cancer.

did u not get in any legal trouble?

Lost every fight as a kid
Won every fight as an adult

Granted I've been in less than the average man I would imagine. Last incident was little over a year ago where some African refugee tried to mug me, put that nog to sleep quick, was shook up for a while over it.

I didn't want to have disdain for non-whites so much but they don't make it easy.

Well have you ever gotten into any fights?
One of the most pleasing experiences is maturing and becoming friends with the people you've gotten into fights with. I kinda feel sorry for guys who haven't gotten into fights growing up because I remember that same mindset when I was younger of sizing up other dudes and being aggressive

are you trying to fuck your sis bro?

idk how you didn't get into any legal trouble, but good on you. trash like this guy, nigger or no, deserves to be taken out

>mfw bullied as a kid
>mfw repressed rage drives my lifting
>mfw daydream about beating the shit out of cunts
you did the right thing

I have disdain for germanics

Some lanklet I worked with had some sort of issue with me and kept doing dumb passive aggressive shit and just giving me a bad attitude. One day while I was closing he comes in drunk and challenges me to a fight, so I simply choked him out. Him and his snarky buddy never bothered me after that. Gif related, what his friend did a few times after the attitude adjustment when he saw me on my shift. Quite the ego boost

Got 'em.

Bullied a lot in high school. Got in so many fights and eventually was kicked out of school. I didn't even start the fights it was bullshit and the whole school pretty much group bullied me because everybody else was doing it. Got my ass kicked so many times. But also I kicked a lot of ass.

Are you better bottled or canned?

> high school got bomb threat
> we all go to gym
> go hang out with the seniors in the hallway to between the gym and the practice courts
> coincidentally were on a wrestling mat
> none of them like me because im innocent and dont smoke weed
> still muscular tho
> stoner hands me a scab he picked off himself
> take it, put it in my mouth
> theyre disgusted
> throw it at a manlet ginger
> it goes down his shirt
> he freaks out
> runs over to me and punches me while im sitting down
> I get up
> he punches me about 12 times while I try to grab him
> finally snag him
> grab him and perform a takedown
> his phone falls out
> I grab it
> he apologizes and I give it back

I had never been in anything close to a fight before, so I didnt even think about throwing punches for some reason. It wasnt even real fight, just school fight and guys messing around. Hurt like a bitch though later, I had to skip sprints practice and instead did a long run instead because my back was so fucked up.

> stoner hands me a scab he picked off himself
> take it, put it in my mouth
Fucking disgusting

I beat some kid's ass in 5th grade but that's about it. Also snatched the glasses off the face of this asshole who was shooting spitballs at me during classes in my senior year of high school. Snapped them right in half then went AWOL for the day. In retrospect I could had destroyed him but I didn't want to actually hurt him. I have zero patience for being treated that way, and fortunately I haven't had that kind of bs happen to me as an adult.

One less nigger

>put it in my mouth

they take a beer bottle and shove it up your asshole when you are unconscious, or in my case pretending to be.

where do i go to learn self defense? like boxing classes or jiu jitsu lessons?

i feel the need to get in fights but i have no idea how to fight and want to do it for fun, not be an asshole.

>i feel the need to get in fights
nobody in the civilised world needs to get in fights unless they are niggers

>for fun

i just feel like throwing punches and getting hit. i'm not starting shit with people.

Afraid of a little physical pain and competition?

Streetfights are for niggers, but there's nothing wrong with wanting to box or whatever with other dudes.

Agreed user
We need more soft twinks and trannies afraid of physical confrontation
This is truly what the civilized men must reach to be

Too many times to count.

>been stabbed
>hit with bottles, bricks
>had nose broken

I used to really enjoy fighting up until my early 20's when I decided to grow up a bit. I've won a lot more than I've lost, even against multiple people.

One of the reasons I stopped fighting is I got into a fight with 6 people when I was 21, one of them pulled my hood over my head and they all kicked the shit out of me. Basically 6 people stomped on my head for what felt like 2 or 3 minutes and I'm pretty sure I got some sort of brain damage from it. 7 years later I still get bouts of headaches, short term memory problems, vertigo, nausea etc. Getting stabbed didn't deter me from violence but brain damage is scary. I don't care about my pride so much nowadays.

Never got in any trouble. If I had to guess, it's because I lived in a city with lots of gun violence, a pretty dangerous place to be a cop. After whoever investigated the whole thing saw the guy posing with guns on his MySpace page, they probably phoned it in and chalked it up as a net gain for society. At least that's what I would guess happened, who knows.

Yes.

No one should ever get kicked on the ground. I thought that was an exclusively nigger tactic.

daft cunt detected.

howd u get into a fight with those dudes?

I just graduated a couple weeks ago and I already miss the ments that'd happen in the locker room after gym. Some of my Veeky Forums friends would want to wrestle me because I did it for sport, and I'd beat them every time. Was a fun ego boost, especially with the rest of us cunts laughing and having a fun time commentating. Nobody got seriously hurt either which is nice

Fucking awesome user

I think it's the most vain and obnoxious people who think that hurting another person, for whatever reason, is something to brag about.

I have been into a bunch of fights as an adult on account of living in a third world country. After letting myself get beaten up in school by a bully until I had tears, I resolved never to back down from a confrontation.

Here are a bunch of tips for anyone who hasn't been in a fight and gives a shit This is mostly from experience for DYELs like myself

>Most fights last less than 30 seconds
>The one throws the first punch almost always wins
>The taller person has a significant advantage
>It is easier for a shorter person to trip the other guy and flip him on his back
>You can hurt your hand aiming for the jaw, it's better to go for right below the jaw where the neck starts or the nose
>Strangers usually don't intervene unless there's a deadlock with both people having each under some kind of lock
>You can't win a fight with more than one person
>Kicking is foolhardy unless you can keep your distance, even then don't go for anything higher than the knee
>If a person has his back to you, don't wrap you forearm around his neck. Instead grab him by the hair and punch the side of his face
>Your legs will tremble right after a fight and you will find hard to speak without a stutter
>Pain is diminished during a fight probably because of adrenaline, you either to have to beat a person down, put him in a lock or throw him against an obstacle
>Aiming for the balls is harder than it seems
>Run like hell if the other guy has anything resembling a knife
>Keys are a literal fucking weapon
>Clothes usually get frayed from the stitching even if you don't get hit
>A well aimed elbow can fuck you up, no one uses it

pretty much all of this is wrong, but im not DYEL or a fucking bitch

things he got right
>aim for the nose
>run if he has a weapon
>most fights are short
>adrenaline makes your legs tremble and speech stutter sometimes

ways this guy is a fucking idiot
>elbows are fucking GOAT
>always go for the RNC if you get the chance. even if it doesnt end in a submission, it will terrify
>shorter can beat taller. see: elbows
>first punch does not always win. i have never thrown the first punch.
>push kicks are awesome, especially against drunks
and dont forget to kick that bitch while he's down. you need to fucking win, theres no honor here you fucking LARPing faggots

between 13 and 15 i got into a couple of fights

an older and a little bigger kid from the neighborhood over started some shit with me for some reason and tried tackling me. he couldn't take me down and he was on a perfect position so I put him in a headlock and started choking him out. i said no and didn't stop until he was on the ground. i later heard he joined the army and died in iraq or afghanistan

that same year the neighborhood was playing street hockey and this black kid got mad and tried to hit me with a hockey stick but i caught it and he ran away

my friend's little brother (like a year or two younger) started some shit with me so i put him in the walls of jericho

there was a big hill at my high school that we used to go sledding down in the winter. a manlet from my class (he was like 5'5" i was about 6'0" at that point) who i later learned had just joined the wrestling team decided to try and be badass and take the big kid out. by tackling me by my knees. i probably outweighed him by like 50lbs so i just threw him down the hill

all of these fights were for retarded reasons and i avoided them when i could. watching 90s wrestling saved my ass a few times

the only fight i've been involved in recently was when i was at a bar recently. i was just meeting a couple of my (now ex) gf's friends for the first time, who happened to be manlets. they started some shit outside with a drunk guy and since it was 1 on 1, i wasn't going to step in because I'm not an ape. her dumbass jumped in though and ended up giving herself a concussion.

she got mad at me for not jumping in so i dumped her

I was kinda in a fight Thursday, but it was pretty fucking lame, I was sitting on the patio at the bar and a day time drunk asshole was invading my personal space, so I set up a chair and gave him a light shove so he ended up sitting down in it, and after a few minutes he figured out what I had done and took offense to it, so he stood back up and started swinging at me, so I hit him in the gut twice and sat him back down and then he puked all over himself and apologized.

No, since all my fights other than sparrings ended with one punch knockdowns and that was sufficient to stop them.

Too bad for you niglet.

I got jumped. I was on my own and they were looking to beat somebody up.

Roasties are female you retard

>elbows are fucking GOAT
That's what I said.

>always go for the RNC if you get the chance. even if it doesnt end in a submission, it will terrify
Seen enough people free themselves and flip the other guy on his back, without practice it isn't really easy to pull off in a frantic situation

>shorter can beat taller. see: elbows
Of course, seen it happen only once irl though

>first punch does not always win. i have never thrown the first punch.
I disagree, from personal experience

>push kicks are awesome, especially against drunks
Risking your balance is stupid. Not only is a fight over as soon as someone falls, that's also when people get seriously injured.

yeah but, you're a smol weakling though. kek
>not wrapping your legs around the cunts waist while you choke him
>kicks are risking balance
you should fight more and theorize less boy

I got deja vu reading this post

Yep, ya got to get them hooks in while doing the good 'ol RNC

>be me like a year ago
>in Ukraine for a match
>dumb friend learns some curse in Russian
>keeps on saying them during the match
>match is over dynamo Kiev lost
>go to city centre to have fun
>suddenly 30 beastmode Ukrainians appear
>they are all coming towards us
>all 4 of us ran in different directions
>out of confusion I ran to the gang of Ukrainian
>all I could feel is punches and kicks
>managed to run away
>around 5 of them chased me
>luckily I was faster and got away with a broken nose and a broken jaw

>sitting at the strippers w/ my friends
>getting pretty drunk cause we just go there on cheap draught night
>pretty sure a guy i was friends with in college walks by
>as im trying to get a look at him he notices me staring
>nope turns out its an asshole hockey player i went to high school with (canada)
>this human piece of shit approaches me
>"What the fuck are you looking at?"
>"Not much" i reply
>"What the fuck did you say to me?"
>"Not much"
>"Do you want me to punch you in the face right now?"
>"Yes"
>He punches me in the side of the face
>He's a little stunned that it didnt affect me
>I have no reccolection of what happened but apperently I stand up, chug my beer, sigh
>Punch this dick right in the sternum
>He falls backwards down 2 stairs
>I run down and grab him by the back of the head and the shirt and hurl him face first into a jagged rock pillar
>Bouncers break it up and kick us out

kek'd so hard I woke up my gf lmao thanks m8

Not since high school

>smash redguard breaking into my gym locker
>got into a 3 v 3 fight with my friends against some kids from another school at a park
>Big school on school scuffle in the parking lot between various groups after a football game, jumped in a few times, didnt really last long
>punched out wanna-be gangster Iraqi immigrant at nightschool who after failing to intimidate me into giving him money just straight up ambushed me and tried to steal my bag

Lifes been pretty boring in the fight department since then.

Got gangbashed in grade 2 by 3 grade six students. And was bullied for a lot of years physically, so I got my ass beat a lot. Most people towards the end stopped fucking with me because I started to wig out and break shit or hit brick walls until my hands started to bleed.

No heroic stories though, I'd like to say I stood up for myself or that I beat the shit out of my bullies, but really, how you think it'll go down when you try to defend yourself isn't always the case.

And example is once I pushed a kid off of me when he started laying into my stomach. He barely budged, hooked me in the cheek, and only walked away after his scout told him a teacher was coming. Surprisingly, I was quite calm, not even in shock, just a "oh, that fucking sucked", got asked by a teacher if i was alright because my face was starting to swell, did the typical "yeah, fell on my face" shit beta cunts do.

Gotta say, the mental shit people think happen, where you jackie chan immediately doesn't really happen unless you're the one initiating it, or you got breathing room to think. Usually it's either you eat shit, or you react. The emotional impact and "this is what i should have done" comes well after the fact in my experience.

I used to fight people in elementary and middle school all the time. It was fun. I miss being able to do shit like that without worrying about jail time.

Luckily, after moving schools, i started to assert myself and now I know how to defend myself. But yet to need to use it. Never hit a guy, or girl. Never hooked someone in the nose (been the guy being hooked a lot). So i can only really give stories from the perspective of a little bitch.

You did good. I hate when kids try to ride out their high school glory into their adult life. Hope that fucker lost some teeth. Good job.

This. I live in a state with relatively few non-whites. They are all middle/lower-middle class and easily find work and scholarships and tons of government grants because muh affirmative action
yet somehow my experience has been nothing but bad with them and somehow even though they make up such a small percentage of the population whenever theres a mugshot on the local evening news more often than not it is some kang.

>>out of confusion I ran to the gang of ukrainians

How the fuck do you get so confused that you run into the thing you are trying to run away from?

me and my bro sometimes fight because he gets pissed off when I beat him at video games.
It's never really serious though and we make peace afterwards

Kek nice

Got into a fight with this kid in 5th grade. It was classic "meet at the flagpole shit". I was teasing him, mostly because I got teased and he was lower on the pecking order.

It all came down to one moment. We grappled. Backed off, then some guy in the crowd watching is tripped the kid and he fell down and busted his chin. He ran away crying. I was fucking disgusted with myself and everyone else. It was the most cruel thing I'd ever seen. Totally unsportsmanlike and cheap. We got suspended and I apologized to him.

I stopped giving a fuck after that. When I'd get teased i'd just say some seriously mean shit back and people stopped reasing me.

I remember a guy called me "four eyes" in sixth grade. I told him his mom should get raped.

I haven't fought since. It's simply not with the trouble. I carry now anyways quite a bit, or have a huge knife on me.

>years ago, while I was still auschwitz mode
>3am after a night of heavy drinking
>two random guys approach my 'friend' who starts mouthing off at them
>one of them sucker punches him - knocking him straight to the floor - then runs off
>the other one picks up my friend's phone and starts to run away with it
>I grab him, punch him on the fucking cheek
>he breaks my nose
>keep trying to fight him but he managed to run away
>friends all call me a hero even though he still stole the phone and broke my nose and I might have given him a bruise at most

Yeah this guy was a real loser. Heard from a mutual friend he had a massive shiner and gash above his eye, probably would have been real fucked up if lifted at the time

>Walking through club at the end of the night
>See two white guys that look like they want to be gangsters
>Think sideways hats and trailer parks
>Me with long hair, tightish pants and a metal band t-shirt (probably impaled nazarene cause i liked to offend people)
>Alpha trash approaches me
>"You dress like a faggot"
>"The fuck you say?"
>"You dress like a faggot"
>At this point both of them are 6" from my face, just reeking like darts
>See bouncer stopped 6 ft away
>Decide fuck it, this loser deserves it
>Catch the trailer park king under the arm pits and literally throw him through the air onto a table, cups and shit flying everywhere, basically cleaned the table off with this waste person
>As i recover, line up a haymaker for the henchman, mid swing get pulled away by the bouncer and tossed out

Nice

Been a bouncer at a strip club for ~1 yr now, been in bout 5 fights

>first fight was some dick bumrushed one of our reg's so I choked him out
>second fight was some dummy fighting outside then punched my boi in the face so we knocked him the fuck out and just kinda didn't stop
>third was another dummy bumrushing some stranger, got him in a choke then let him go and he fuck'd off
>fourth was some little kiddo who didn't wanna leave so I picked him up, carried him out, he went to swing so 1punchko'd him lol
>fifth was some random coked out guys that were fighting, broke it up with co-workers, then one went after my other boi so we fucked him up.

Apparently people on cocaine just don't get knocked out unless you choke them, sp00ky shit that is. Sliced my elbow on his teef so that sucked tho

careful of that shit, i've had more than one staph infection on my knuckles from junkies filthy teeth

Ye, got it all cleaned up and shit, most of the scraping was from falling down with him but it's all good naow

Had one experience which lead me to pick up kickboxing.

>few years ago
>be in club
>start chatting with a girl I knew from high school
>nothing flirty, just some small talk
>her boyfriend is in a fit of rage and punches me in the side of the head
>I'm not much of a fighter
>go down like a sack of potatoes.
>can't remember much, but apparently bouncers and my friends break it off and he gets kicked out of the club.
>one of my friends says he knows the guy
>we leave
>pay him a visit at his house
>stomp him out

We felt like the Four Horsemen beating the shit out of Sting. In hindsight a scummy move, but oh well.

Not been in a fight since I was 15 because I'm not a plebeian.

holy shit I never talked to anyone who knew what it's like

20th birthday, got jumped by a couple of teenagers, depressed looking children of russian immigrant pumped on vodka
I looked like a fucking nerd but I just got my kyukushin (which is mid tier art, but still better than swinging) black belt at the time, so when four of them jumped me I fucking took them apart.
My friends took some beatings too but after the rest of the gang saw me folding their friends in half, they backed down.
I don't remember why we didn't just go. I think I tried to convince my friends but they were too slow. I don't remember that night very clearly.
Anyway after a couple of minutes of walking back to our cars a huge flock of drunk russians came out of no where. I fought some more, I think, until someone came from the side and put a brick to my mouth.
There's a hole in my memory there, but I remember running to my car with a funny feeling in my mouth, realizing one teeth was missing and one was very loose.
Somewhere in the jumbled fragments of my memory there's the clear memory of swallowing my own tooth.
My face got fucking hugh, and I couldn't eat properly for a week. There was a lot of dentistry involved in the following year.

But the fear of brain damage, that's really the worst. losing a bit of your cognitive abilities is literally losing a part of yourself.
I don't think anyone could understand without being there.

And i don't even like fighting. Even when I thought i was winning, it made sad that those kids life are so shit they think that's a proper way to have a good time.