Iv'e been losing weight for the first time since Feb. I have lost close to 37 lb

Iv'e been losing weight for the first time since Feb. I have lost close to 37 lb.

Here's what i have been doing.

>eat under 2000 calories every day
>only drink water
>eat nothing with sugar in it
>take 5 mile walks every few days

That's it. I still eat pizza and junk food but just less of it and i don't eat anything like candy or ice cream.

Here's my progress and yes iv'e had a few cheat days.

sunday febuary 26: 321 lb
sunday march 5: 313.8 lb
sunday march 12: 311.4 lb
sunday march 19: 308.2 lb
sunday march 26: 305.8 lb
sunday april 2: 302.6 lb
sunday april 9: 299.4 lb
monday april 17: 299 lb (right after easter binge)
sunday april 23: 295.8 lb
sunday april 30: 293.4 lb
sunday may 7: 290.4 lb
sunday may 14: 289 lb (right after binge)
sunday may 21: 285.2 lb
sunday may 28: 284.2 lb.

Should i change anything?

Keep at it brother,

Download Myfitnesspal app to get an estimation for your calories intake and keep track of foods you've eaten it's a very good app and will tell your estimation weight loss.

Try cooking the pizza or any junkfood you like yourself and just keep one cheat day a week for junk food, now the cheat day don't go overboard ofc.

How long does it take for this 5 miles walk?

When you hit around 110kg i would recommend to include some weight training. 15 minutes of cardio before and after, little breaks and keep heart-rate constant and sweat! Since it will start to get harder for you to lose weight, it is still possible but overtime your body will get used to your routine. Now for weight training remember its for the burn not how-much you can lift, this will help you build your body to look better after losing all that weight and fill in rather than pushing weight around it, ofc it still does gain you muscle but trust me let it burn.

Overall your progress looks good, don't rush it too much and keep at it.

P.s don't do fasting or starve yourself.

Holy shit are you me

The only difference is I started 10 pounds lighter and currently weigh roughly 10 pounds less.

Btw how much weight do you guys reckon I can healthily lose in 7 months?
My goal is to be 210lbs by January 1st 2018. Is this a reasonable goal?

Btw currently at 272 lbs at 6ft 4

Wow cool blog faggot make sure to keep us up to date with every boring aspect of your life.

1kg or 2.3 lb ish a week is a healthy loss. You can reach your goal in about 7 months. eat good and exercise. im around your height aswell and was 140kg ish and lost 1kg a week by doing over 500 calories in cardio a day and weight lifting near the end of my goal while eating healthy.

Same deal, operino, I have lost 15+ in about 2 month by cutting out excess breads, beer (I now only have a few a week), and any added sugar (mostly, last night I fucked up and ate a bunch of chocolate covered nuts) -- while walking 3-7 miles per day.

It really is that easy. My blood pressure has gone WAY down, too... I think that is mostly due to cutting out the booze.

>How long does it take for this 5 miles walk?
2.5 or 3 hours

If it starts getting harder to lose weight i will try new things but for now things are great.

>P.s don't do fasting or starve yourself.
i haven't been starving or fasting.

This is solid advice.

Well done OP, keep going!

That's great id say that around 600-800 calories a from a walk that long depending your pace at the lowest.

Yea man keep at it

Good man.

Post in the /fat/ thread faggot you're not special and losing 37 lb at your size is like losing 10 lbs

On the walk i do take a few 5-10 mins breaks but it has been getting easier.

If i do go down to 110kg and i stop losing weight i think i'll be motivated enough to keep going and doing more. Iv'e always been the fat kid because i was depressed all the time but since iv'e been out of high school it has mostly gone away.
i'm almost 20 and i'm 6' 3". Everyone around has said i look thinner and i probably haven't been 284.2 lb in years. I'm happy at what iv'e accomplished.

that shows how a simple calories calories out can work out. make another thread in a fews months op, and keep going

Quads of truth.

The good:
>You eliminated sugar

The bad:
>You walk 5 miles
>You still eat pizza and junk

The ugly:
>You don't even lift

1. Eliminate all junk. It's usually all carb and fat, and little to no protein.
2. 5 mile walks are great and all, but you should be running 3 miles.
3. You should be lifting weights.

If you did all three, your progress from February 26th would be double what it is.

You lost 37lbs.

You could have lost at least 50 being that heavy and put on some muscle while you're at it.

Listen to your body and take breaks, soon you'll be able to solider on without stopping (:

I'm just deathly afraid of loose skin, I've never been a huge gut fatty because I had a good amount of muscle mass from playing d-line in football but I had horribly bad stretch marks so I'm just trying to do this right.

Ok, if your worried you should start doing weights to fill in and bulk and maybe actually cut down on how-much you lose maybe 0.7 kg a week to allow your skin to adjust to your weight loss, I did not have any issues at 1kg a week, but everybody is different. But overall 1kg is a very healthy goal each week. Drink a lot of water (Keep a bottle with you all day) and take fish oil. Your age can play a factor on your skin elasticity.

I forgot to mention, when losing weight you will get softer-loose fat which is different form loose skin, loose skin is very very thin and loose fat will have some thickness, a lot of people get discourage by that as they think its loose skin.

Thanks for the advice, I will do some research on fish oils, in your opinion how effective are they? I'm 19 btw and yes I've been in the weight room all through highschool, my max bench my senior year was 315x5, I've just fell into the permabulk strength gainz meme and it's not worth it, your big and intimidating but it's no fun.

No worries, they're good but every little bit helps, it think its around 8% improvement on skin elasticity for males and 10% for females and have a lot of other benefits on heart, liver etc.However If you have a fish heavy diet you should be fine. Your young so that's good.

make yourself a nice spreadsheet with conditional formatting to color in the values. take notes at each weigh-in of what you did differently that week, good or bad.

Takes

Spreadsheets are da best.
I'm 4 days away, from Month 2

As long as the red line is under the blue line, I'll reach my goal weight by the goal date.

That weight range is easy to progress through with little effort.

I went from 280-259 last month doing PSMF. You should learn to count macro nutrients in the mean time. Eventually you will plateau