Last known living member of Sturmbrigade SS-Dirlewanger Unterscharführer Ruppert Z (last name not revealed for family...

Last known living member of Sturmbrigade SS-Dirlewanger Unterscharführer Ruppert Z (last name not revealed for family security).

He died last month in a village near Hannover at 95 years.

SS-Dirlewanger was infamous for burning women and children alive and feeding captives to starving dogs.
They very frequently engaged in mass rapes and large scale killings.

Sent to Sonderkommando Dirlewangers as a punishment from SS-Totenkopf in late 1942 Ruppert Z remained with the unit till March 1945.
Records show he was in Warsaw along with his unit which committed brutal massacres there.

In an interview with Spiegel in 2008, he praised Oskar Dirlewanger and said he always lead from the front and was never behind.

After remaining a POW till 1949, Ruppert worked as a Personnel Superintendent in a German port.

Unfortunately he was never prosecuted for war crimes despite efforts by Prosecution office and Polish gov't.

What do you think?
Was he a hero that fought against jewish oppression and bolshevism?

Other urls found in this thread:

axishistory.com/axis-nations/119-germany-waffen-ss/germany-waffen-ss-divisions/1328-36-waffen-grenadier-division-der-ss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

May he rest in peace.

And that’s why the krauts deserved everything the red army gave to them folks.

>Was he a hero that fought against jewish oppression and bolshevism?
Unocombatant Belarussian peasants and Polish nurses hardly count as jewish oppression and bolshevism.

Are you Dutch?

Are you?

Not either one of these posters but I'm Dutch and I wonder what prompted the question?

Every filthy Kraut war veteran should've been killed and the entire nation disarmed long ago.
My blood. BOILING.

>In an interview with Spiegel in 2008, he praised Oskar Dirlewanger and said he always lead from the front and was never behind.

Tell us more!

Welcome to Veeky Forums

Pollacks should've unironically hunted him down.

>2008
>still expressing admiration for the guy even clean wehrmacht people agree was fucked up

rest in peace

I've actually never heard someone stick up for the guy ever, which makes it even more curious. I want to hear firsthand accounts of people who were in Oscar's Party Brigade.

The guy who praised him was assigned in early 45, after the warsaw uprising.

may he find eternal peace in heaven
god bless all SS veterans who are still alive

And that's why the germans should have finished the play boys.

>Poles accidentally on the side of the winners
>Think they can make demands

More like a war criminal that lucked out because he wasn't high ranking or important enough to be prosecuted.

Should have, couldn’t have, didn’t.
Vae victis.

Prosecuting someone for having been assigned to a group that later did something doesn't work, unless you can prove individual acts.

You think it is funny to larp as a nazi and play the "hitler did nothing wrong" line, and pretend he had no bad intent. You are a fucking idiot.

yeah i know

He was assigned in 1942, you literal illiterate.

Fuck off with your leftypol germanophobic post-war allied black atrocity propaganda, Oleg.

Dirlewanger was never part of the SS you fucking idiot btw (the division was only formed from random remnants shortly before they were smashed in the Halle cauldron), they reported directly to Himmler and Kaminski's slavs (who along with him perpetrated most of the actual war crimes and were later lumped in as "the germans" by post-war allied propaganda) were tried and many of them executed by the SS judge Konrad Morgen in accordance with german field law.

Also what those slavic axis soldiers did pales in comparison to any of the atrocities perpetrated by soviets or polacks against german citizens by far throughout the war. During the terrorist warsaw insurgency german nurses were literally burned and raped alive and wounded soldiers were thrown out of hospital windows.

It's funny to see alliedboos trying to make a big deal out of Dirlewanger and give him shit for commanding ex-convicts when literally 90% of soviet front line troops were criminal felons drafted straight out of prison themselves (hence also the massacres and mass rapes they comitted during their advance into Germany, which stand in no relation to what Kaminski's slavic soldiers did btw - But a bolsheboo wouldn't mention that of course). Contrast this with a SINGLE fucking division most of whose soldiers were foreign slavic volunteers anyway and who didn't even speak german properly and you start to see how disproportionate the picture they're painting actually is

>a bloo bloo bloo! stop shitting on muh piece of shit anti-hero who did nothing but murder women and children! he dindu nuffin!

summary of paragraphs:
>insult
>deflection
>waddaboutism
>memespeak

Can nazi apologists and tankies just stop killing every single WWII thread? It's just so tiresome...

I might have worded it ambiguously. Being part of a group that does bad things doesn't mean he can be prosecuted for them. And since he was't part of it voluntarily, he cannot be prosecuted for being part of it either.

Press S to spit on his grave

>During the terrorist warsaw insurgency german nurses were literally burned and raped alive and wounded soldiers were thrown out of hospital windows.

Source? Because you literally described what SS Dirlewanger did to Poles.

www.1488siegtruth.com

still should have won the war though
individual cases don't the reflect the noble spirit of their crusade
may he rest in peace

>Source?
aryanwolf666.blogspot

>individual cases
>mass murdering civilians, including women and children, is noble

great b8 m8

jews arent human though who cares
>jüdinn
lmao

>SS-Dirlewanger was infamous for burning women and children alive and feeding captives to starving dogs

did he drink their blood too and make lampshades out of them by any chance?

he dindu nuffin! he was a good boy!

im not saying that they didnt do dastardly things
but that seemed far fetched

>but that seemed far fetched
based on what? You being a stormfag and not wanting to admit what destructive and barbaric niggers you actually are? Why do you think only school shooters worship them user?

lmao I graduated university 4 years ago and have a phd in computer science the fuck you on about

And you never studied history, so fuck off.

me clever me read wikipedia me see dissenting opinion me ree

The absolute state of Wehraboos on Veeky Forums.

>Honorable Aryan knights didn't commit war crimes, only those filthy Slavic conscripts.
>Btw did you know that every single Soviet soldier was a convicted felon

>During the terrorist warsaw insurgency german nurses were literally burned and raped alive and wounded soldiers were thrown out of hospital windows.

This isn't true but I wish it was

>was such a piece of shit that concentration camp guards couldn't stand him

Oh boy.

>just isolated incidents, untermensch...

oh you are the guy who thinks his grandfather liberated europe
kek

To free Europe of nig-noggery is absolutely liberation.

And we're gearing up to do it again because you Teutonic monkeys can't get the fucking message.

sad

uh no honey make up your narrative. Mr. Adolph was fighting precisely against eu kind jewery. The eu is the culmination of the allied victory. You can't blame the germans on (((your))) shabbos goy victory.

>this thread

It's funny because confederates were the biggest nignogs in American history

Oh I guess that’s why we prosecuted every public member of the NSDAP regardless of “blame” that they might have or might have not deserved.
>he can’t
He could, he was just lucky enough to be a literal who. Don’t confuse that with innocence.

I wonder how many people know that most troops in the Dirlewanger brigade were Russians and other Soviets. When they showed up in my country (Slovakia), people were later calling them "Vlasovci" because they incorrectly assumed they were general Vlasov's units since almost everyone there was a Russian.

S

t. 77% mutt

damn you were at nuremberg?

>I graduated university 4 years ago and have a phd in computer science
why in the FUCK would you think this is relevant at all?

>projecting
youre spouting retarded psuedo-history you read from infographs on /pol/ user. you really dont have any room to talk

>most
Official sources say about half of them were German and the other half were volunteers
That doesn’t really pan out to “most” no matter how you put it

>when your argument hinges on the single use of the term “we”
I laughed.

>everything is pseudo-science I don't like
the absolute state of Veeky Forums

>everything is pseudo-science I don't like

Is this English? Is this some kind of code? Are you just pretending to be retarded?

This seems an appropriate time to post this

Which year are you talking about? I was talking about mid '44.

what was incorrect in that sentence?

I was talking about overall.
Specifics will vary depending on locale and campaign but for the most part the Dirlewanger was full German before it became an official SS battalion and on average half German after the fact.

I'm not american though

yeah no, Sartre was clearly buttbtfo

t.

The sentence you meant to type was
>everything I don't like is pseudo-science

"Everything I don't like" is the subject and "pseudo-science" is the object.

>half Russian rapebabies calling a pure Jew a mutt
Vae. Victis.

opinion discarded

IIRC they started out as a unit of amnestied poachers from Germany but they were quickly reorganized into admitting more or less everyone they could gather and the unit was pretty much Russian at its peak.

thanks for the kind words senpai

>pure
>Jew
Pick one.

>pure Jew
Those haven't existed since 200 AD.

You wanna give me a better source or nah?
axishistory.com/axis-nations/119-germany-waffen-ss/germany-waffen-ss-divisions/1328-36-waffen-grenadier-division-der-ss

what? I'm not German, just pointing out that Sartre was clearly assblasted.

I didn’t mean to click your post, sorry user.

You’re right you’re right at this point I’m probably more German than you.

The image is misleading because non-German and Penal are not mutual exclusives. Before ROA was officially formed, many freed Soviet POWs were serving either under Dirlewanger or under Kaminski.

pretty sure the guy being shot was a serial killer or something

>waddaboutism
Is it really what about ism to ask why Dirlewanger deserves so much attention while the Russian equivalent receives no scrutiny or at best a cursory mention?

>Can nazi apologists and tankies just stop killing every single WWII thread?
You now realize the field of WW2 historiography is essentially just a protracted feud between Nazi apologists and tankies.

Ashkenazis are Semito-Italian mutts, they don't have a drop of German blood.

What were those retards thinking? Poachers? I'm guessing that most of them died and were replaced with penal troops and inmates.

>I'm probably more German than you
I never claimed to be German Jewboy.

Okay, that’s why I asked for a better source.
Even with your excuse at the highest point Penal + non German = exactly 50% which is in line with what I said.

Woodsmen and the like made good scouts before industrial doctrine caught up to them. You could trust hunters to know how to handle guns and not be too afraid of bending rules to get things done (I mean that’s how they got there in the first place)
Why waste a man who can still shoot because he got caught?

Using poachers for anti-partisan duties actually makes sense as there is substantial skill overlap.

Poachers are good at tracking and shooting in the wild so they thought they were great for anti-partisan warfare.

>apologist
truth does not fear investigation kike

>Also what those slavic axis soldiers did pales in comparison to any of the atrocities perpetrated by soviets or polacks against german citizens by far throughout the war. During the terrorist warsaw insurgency german nurses were literally burned and raped alive and wounded soldiers were thrown out of hospital windows.
This is a disgusting lie. And what Russian equivalent? Kaminski and his RONA? No one defends them.

>Heinrich Himmler used the misconduct of the Warsaw group as a pretext for having Kaminski and his leadership executed after trial by court martial in Litzmannstadt (Łódź). They were tried for stealing the property of the Reich, as the stolen property was to have been delivered to Himmler, but Kaminski and his men had attempted to keep it for themselves.[11]
So they were executed for stealing shit, not for murdering and raping civilians.

Dirlewanger was a rogue commander, like real life Colonel Kurtz except his motives were probably sexual sadism and alcoholic stupor rather than an unscrupulous drive for victory. The brigade was actually pretty shit on the battlefield and got thoroughly destroyed so often it was almost comical.

commies did nothing dey good boy

American sniper units in Vietnam were largely rural hunters originally and they were highly successful. It's not uncommon.

I mean considering what they did to Berlin i’d say they redeemed themselves of any past atrocities.

>pales in comparison to any of the atrocities perpetrated by soviets or polacks
Poles weren't commies. And no, communist crimes weren't worse than German crimes.