>/fat/ generals are for fat members of Veeky Forums who want to:
>Lose weight
>Get a more Veeky Forums body by lifting weights and doing cardio
>ask other fat anons for advice and give moral support

If you're new:
>Read the Sticky
>pretend to ignore all the "read the sticky" fags

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (you will need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
tdeecalculator.net/

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
>myfitnesspal.com/
>myfitnesspal.com/mobile/android
>myfitnesspal.com/mobile/iphone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E484qiQXxzM&user=TheProGamerJay
reddit.com/r/leangains/comments/356gyl/results_with_pics_of_my_accelerated_lean_gains_cut/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do you eat broccoli and not kill yourself?

brocolli soup

>heat and hunger keeping me awake
Pls no

roasted with salt pepper and garlic

I love gracing these threads with my presence. You guys lack willpower to the point of hilarity. None of you will make it. Your lack of willpower will cause you to be fatties until the day you finally croak. Enjoy spinning your wheels, while I maintain a 10-15% BF year round.

Gonna have to experiment to how you like it. Don't like it steamed? Try it roasted. Didn't like it? How about panfried?

I'm planing on fasting any advice, thoughts, or experiences?

Broccoli is amazing, you just have to find a recipe/cooking style that works for you. What have you tried?

This is it fatbros. This tuesday im starting weight training again for the first time in two years.

Valhalla will be within my reach soon.

But the point of this thread is to lose fat, not to keep it.

just put hot sauce on it, zero extra calories and delicious spicy taste

A fat fuck would have suffice

So, looking like I'm gonna have to eat at 500 calories for the rest of the week till weighin co I'm a fat fucking failure. I can do this.

>starvation mode

Enjoy being disgustingly unhealthy and look like shit when you eventually somehow lose a pound or two, fatty.

And you all will fail. It always happens. Your genes make you lack willpower. Even if you manage to lose some weight, you will gain it back, because your lack of willpower will catch up to you.

This is not a matter of willpower but a matter of tricking yourself into keeping fit with routines.

only tried steamed version with salt and pepper. going to try stir fry it with beef later tonight.

seems like a good idea. might as well be spicy if its going to be tasteless am i rite

I'm 163 cm and around 75 kg, dropping soda and trying to eat around 1000 calories, I can't go to the gym right now so no lifting, however, I can treadmill or bike, any tips would be appreciated, specially getting rid of moobs

Thanks! That's all I can hope for is a pound or two a week. Gotta keep going!

He meant a pound in total, you fat cunt. Your parents are ashamed of you.

You can't spot reduce fat, retard. Enjoy your gyno.

lower your bfat% to get ride of moobs. mine was very present at 17% bfat. lost it around 15%

I appreciate your support as well! Not looking for more than a pound or two total a week

Broccoli is fucking delish.

>currently have a cold and just ate 2 bowls of greek yogurt with some honey to deal with the sore throat

not gonna make it lads. go on without me.

>not 2kg a week Minimum
Oink oink piggy

That's what happens when you get closer to your goal. Weight loss slows down

> tfw last 9lbs
> tfw scale doesn't even budge for two weeks straight

endme.gif

What are you people eating tomorrow?
Grilling for Memorial day or just the normal?

I'm going to make some spaghetti.

lettuce bun burgers for me, sliders, chips, pasta for the kids.

>lettuce bun burgers for me
Why bother with the lettuce? Just eat the thing on a dish.

You could have just dissolved a smaller amount of honey in boiling water with ginger and lemon instead of using your throat as an excuse to eat 1000 calories of yoghurt you fat piece of shit.
KYS

Added you two to the /fat/ weight loss competition, by the by. First weigh in for y'all is on June 2nd.

Make sure you bookmark the google doc from the previous thread.

So you can hold it and all the toppings dumbass.

How many weeks of regular lifting before DOMS becomes lighter?

So can plate.

>the only way

H O M E
O
M
E

G R O W N
R
O
W
N

Like 2 workouts and doms goes away completely

dropped another 4 lbs this week

Oh, last bit of /fat/ contest business before I slip off until Friday...

Roflbecca, I need your height if you see this before Friday. Its not mandatory to the contest, just a second aspect of it I'm working on.

Thank god, i've had to skip work today cause falling 60 feet due to limited range of movement, and distraction by pain seems counterproductive to weight loss on the long run.

Finally starting lifting felt fucking great though, round 2 tomorrow.

good work

>10-15% BF year round
that's not impressive if you're dyel. let these fat fucks try to improve themselves without trying to make yourself feel better for your lack of commitment

i started keto 2 weeks ago, i lost 20 lbs

it's amazing what discipline does to the human body, craziest part i haven't evens started exercising

Would I have results if I basically just ate every other day?

>Day 1
>Pizza
>Day 2
>Nothing
>Day 3
>Hamburgers
>Day 4
>Nothing

>discipline
keto ain't too hard, you get to eat a ton of ymmy fatty food

Keto is good because it forces you to pay attention to what you're eating since really any carbs will knock you out of it.

Eat enough protein and keep below 2000 calories. Never eat under 1000 calories.

I'm interested in the non-trash food version of this.
Like if one day i ate at maintenance, then 1000 deficit, would it be the same as eating at 500 deficit every day?

Yes.

it's hard bro, carbs are in everything

don't get me wrong being able to eat shrimp,beef and chicken is great but when i'm getting cravings im shit out of luck

Fasting anons: I'm currently at day 6

Should I
>Go as hard as possible for as long as posisble (30 days), then eat for equal amount of days before fasting again for 30 days
>Do something like, 10 days fasting, 10 days eating, 15 days fasting, 10 days eating, 20 days fasting, 10 days eating, 30 days fasting, 10 days eating.

What do you think?

Are you eating nothing at all?

Yeah water fast.

Your body will go into starvation mode soon and you will lose less weight daily.
I hope you are at least supplementing vitamins.

I think you're gonna end up in hospital, look like shit, get laughed at by doctors, then become fatter than ever when you start eating again, and get laughed at by everyone.
Just eat one meal of 1200 calories every day if you want to lose weight as fast as possible.

Then again, if you've seriously considered this retardation, you might as well cut off a limb or two. Sick progress.

How fat are you? This dude didn't have any problems.

youtube.com/watch?v=E484qiQXxzM&user=TheProGamerJay

Fuck off, you uninformed brainlets.

why not just eat at a reasonable deficit so youre able to lose fat properly? Plus as your stomach adjusts to smaller amounts of food it will shrink causing you to feel less hungry all the time

>reasonable deficit

What does this even mean? Why not just lose the weight as fast as possible?

Alright, I lied. To facilitate something I'm trying to do, I actually need 4 more contestants for the /fat/ weight loss competition.

So, we're re-opened for the first 4 people who respond with the following -

Name -
Height -
Starting Weight -
Current Weight -
Goal Weight -
Pounds to Lose (If more than 20, just list the first 20 lbs) -
Losertown Goal Date (Navigate to the site in the OP and give me the goal date FOR THE FIRST 20 POUNDS, not for your goal weight) -

From there I'll get you update and unveil the new aspect of the contest once I'm done with it.

Because there is an efficiency limit on losing weight with dimishing returns below a certain calory threshold.

>falls for a meme from the internet that tells him to only drink water
>Professor
>Anyone with any knowledge of biology/nutrition
>brainlet
What?

What the fuck are you talking about? Less calories means faster weight loss.

this
and we all know that after a week youre gonna go back to eating mcdicks and shoving burritos up your ass again

See

this wojak really bothers me. is there someone like this here? jesus

consuming 500 calories per day will drive your body to hold on to all the bodyfat that it can and use other sources for energy (i.e muscles). You should be thinking long run here, start with lifting, slowly changing your diet, and adding bits of cardio throughout the each week.

>meme

ok retard. There are plenty of other people who have done this with similar results.

Enjoy your slow TDEE-500 calorie cuts.

So you don't actually have an argument.

That fat fuck on his 6th day of water fasting has way more mental strength than you. Deal with it.

Source?

And you enjoy your prolonged health problems, looking like shit, and becoming the fattest person in your country on the long run.

Trump

>prolonged health problems

Do you have any evidence that fasting is the cause of anyone's prolonged health problems? It sounds like you're just jealous that you don't have the willpower to not eat for a few days at a time.

>looking like shit

Getting cut up in record time makes people look like shit??? I guess this guy looks like shit because he didn't do a """""proper""""" cut

reddit.com/r/leangains/comments/356gyl/results_with_pics_of_my_accelerated_lean_gains_cut/

>and becoming the fattest person..

Do you have any evidence that fasting causes weight gain?

>Name - yertle
>Height - 5'11
>Starting Weight - 240
>Current Weight - 212
>Goal Weight - 170
>Pounds to lose - 20lbs
>Losertown Goal Date - 09/17/17

What's the highest weight you ever reached?

102kg 176cm

133kg 185cm
currently 70kg after a year of lifting and im about 18% bf right now

I am fucking lift and still I get 5kg in one month. Save me Bros.

>dropped 2kg in 4 days
scale you lie

Nice job
Went down to 66kg with cardio and dieting but lost muscle in the process
Should I start lifting?

Fast for 7 days, good idea?

Starting today I'm going to do it. I'll drop everything that isn't L E A N (except having a slice of cake at my best man's wedding, you just don't disrespect the cake).

~80kg give or take never actually weighed at that stage though.
Did a weigh in at the doctors a while back and was 78kg. That was a bit of a shock as at the time I thought I was 70kg.

I believe in you

Pretty sure I was 200kg at one point, but I wouldn't know for sure since my scale didn't go that high.

drop it into the trash, not your mouth.

>200kg
holy christ, how did you manage to walk?

Start lifting ASAP

178cm 156kg

currently 87kg

270lbs at 5' 11"

currently: 190lbs

Just started lifting, but my hamstrings are so fucked I can't squat or deadlift with proper form, feels bad.

Is there a program I should follow? Any chart?
or just go to the gym and ask the coach?

home gym fatty here because too awkward for real gym
>get done lifting for the day
>feeling pretty good did lot of bicep work today
>always shower after work out
>someone is already in shower
>have to wait
>always like going to shower right after my work out because of muh pump
>get to mire myself in the mirror
>I know I'm still fat but just seeing that pump through my pudge gives me hope
>didn't get to see it today
>feels bad man

If you want pure strength, go for Stronglifts 5x5
If you want aesthetics, any brosplit will do

Do what works for you, dont be afraid to ask the coaches for help

How do I get conviction to lose weight?

I hate myself and how I look yet never get out of my comfort zone..

I'm tubby and not fitting into some of my pants now. Want to lose weight. The calculator says I'm 25% lard.

Issues: I can't afford a 24-hr gym membership for $40/mo -and yes, I would need a 24-hr gym to work around my job- and I don't have the space or money for a home gym.

Other issue is that due to a body issue I won't go into I can't squat without raising my heels or run without pain.

What can I do?

fat fucks

103 kilos/227 lbs, 165 cm/5'4 ft, I'm a grill.

Down to 74 kilos (163 lbs) now, still have a long way to go but life is 1000x better now.

Thank you very much user
I think I'm gonna go with stronglifts 5x5

You'll lose 5-10 lbs depending on how fat you are.

Fill 4L milk jugs full of water and use those as weights

Or make dumbells by taping together 2 full 2L Soda Bottles.

>i cant squat
>or run without pain
So don't.

Cut sugar for immediate results. Restrict calories. Go for a walk.

your mums pussey