Havent loss weight in 3 weeks

Help Veeky Forums , I started dieting 1500 calories a day since january , loosing an average of 1kg per week . im 90kg down from 110kg , but i havent lost any weight in the last 3 weeks . why is this happening?

maybe, since you are thinner, the required deficit fo weight loss is higher now. but 1500 is already pretty low. i dunno lol have you gone to a docto?

nope , and yeah my tdee is 2500

Lower you go the harder to burn fat, now you need to exercise buddo and do some weights. Also what's your height?

6 feet , the manlet of legend

Congrats your at your prime weight for height, lowest you can healthy go is around 75-80 ish But yea start doing weight lifting to get lean or muscles and burn off stubborn fat.

Still looking kind of shitty ( going 3 times a week to the gym )

Cut your hair please

im cutting it tomorrow as a matter of fact

Your fine mate, just soft fat, start lifting and focus on gaining muscle mass.

You might be eating more than you think...

Are you sure you're counting everything? Olive oil you cook with, things you drink, etc

You need to fill up all that loose skin with muscle .

pretty sure im counting everything , eating home made food mostly and only drinking water

Do you own a kitchen scale or do you estimate? I know I grossly underestimated things like rice and bread before I started to weigh everything.

>why is this happening?

I'm having a similar issue.

Now let us assume that you are measuring everything you eat accurately.
Let us also assume you are not overestimating exercise, which is easy to do.

Only thing I can say is fat weighs 3500 calories per pound and muscle 600 calories per pound.
So theoretically you can have a deficit of 2900 calories, lose a pound of fat and gain a pound of muscle, resulting in zero weight loss.

if i eat lets say 1l of yogur over 3 days , I add all the calories in one day and use the total calorie . So i dont have that much problem measuring

I know this is bait but just in case some retard actually takes this seriously I'm gonna have to point it out.

Look into a haircut (It's not terrible now, Just looks like your average joes) and contacts, keep dropping pounds and gain a bit of muscle and you can be pretty good looking.

His example is near impossible to do but his intention (how I understood it) was correct.

Looking at the scale helps but body fat % is the only true indicator of where you want to stop.

Water retention. Go to Sauna and lose few KG immidiately.

Also when you starve yourself, organism starts to adjust preserving more of the food you ate and slowing down metabolism.

go with a 1 or 2 on the sides and keep a decent amount on top. Also ask them to bring your sideburns up to to the middle of your ears as well.

This makes sense. I guess it would more likely happen with beginners. Thanks.

Do you also use this method for olive oil or sriracha sauce? You have to count everything.