What mode gets these

What mode gets these

Just don't be fat at the least.

Good Personality and interesting life mode

fitness can help you be a little more interesting, but you need other things going as well

disposable income mode

1>2>>>>

who makes these threads? no "mode" gets any girl, if you look average or better and have substance to your persona then you're good.

t. good looking previous skelly

cheerleader effect. good god number 2

they are ugly desu

Man, fuck this society. every 6/10 normie girl like in OP's pic wants a 9/10 man

bitches think they are entitled to shit these days

number 1 and 2 are the only hot ones

i think 4 is a 7-7.5

Money and status

>1
>hot
2 and 4 you mean

Also I'm tall, tanned, good frame, with a decent haircut and relatively simple but still fashionable style. Pretty sure I was getting mires from thicc waitresses earlier. Never got that before.

Social guy mode. We never gonna make it in the gym brehs

who is that

i think 2 has a very ugly face

>that face on 2

Jesus christ. Styling yourself after some archetype won't get you into bed with some 6.5/10 avg chick. Just go to social events and fucking talk to them, chances are you're more interesting than you think and you've just been shooting yourself in the foot by subscribing to the idea that you have to be some 11/10 greek god to pull some average slut. Realize that they are just as socially autistic and anxious as you are and just make conversation without sounding like a fucking aspie. It's mind numbingly easy to talk to girls and I'm tired of 100 threads a day talking about
>TFW no girls talk to me
>How do I get qt girls
>What mode do I need to be to talk to very average looking girl?
It's tiring as fuck. Just go out and do it you worthless shit scraping. Your low self-esteem is poisoning this board.

All four of them need a boob job. Life is unfair but PS is affordable if you save up a bit

These girls are australian as fuck

t. plastic surgeon
Nice try Schlomo, not everyone likes plastic tits.

Same

rich parents + southern california = fake instagram thots

chad-mode

6'0+, strong jawline, and steroids mode

bbc mode

tall
well dressed
rich
8/10 face
muscular would help
being black would help

what mode gets 6/10 slightly above average looking women...not setting the bar too high are you

You guys have shit taste

1 and 4 are cuties. You can tell thats a bad pic of 4 and she's really hot.

lmao all are fugly.

have a decent body, some social status and money to take them to a nice placey everyday

very true, 4 is def the hottest there even with the bad pic, guarenteed this is from #3s insta and is a good pic for her.

1 is also really hot

>not a single one has pale skin, natural blond hair and blue eyes
jeez, you guys sure love shitskins

Pick one

1) Good girl, most typical girl, little bit crazy, but sweet
2) Insecure mess, waiting to cuck you, most wild at sex
3) perfect girl, requires effort and a chad but good results
4) goes with the flow, decent girl, is the most swayed by media and also the most simple-minded

Who cares? Put the face of the right one (4) on the body of number 2, with the blonde hair of number 3 and the choker from number 1, and I might be interested.

But thats misogynistic! They are all beautiful and if I cash in all my goodboi points I'll get one, right???

hot damn nigga

Starting Social Skills

Mohammad mode.

You're free to rape, without a condom, without ANY consequences.

desu i'm jealous of muzzies. they can rape all the cute blonde white girls with no punishment where as if I even look at a girl the wrong way i'm called a creep

1 is my gf right now, and it's pretty good
I've dated a 2 and never fucking again

incredibly powerful bank balance and enormous wallet

took me a while to get this but I kekked

If 1 or 2 suddenly gets hit with diarrhea, no problem. 3 or 4 gon shit in them jumpsuits.

BEAR MODE

they are all 7/10 at best, so you pretty much have to be perfect because their twisted insecurities make them automatically aim ridiculously high

usually, the hotter the girl is the lower her standards are, because she doesn't care and isn't insecure about validating her looks and getting a hot guy by any means necessary

also, all 4 of them most likely have a superiority complex

RICH trust me this bitches look like very sorority girl in college.. Doesn't matter (can't be fat) if you lift or not if you got a lake house and paid trips to Mexico spring break ur good to go.

They all kinda look like all races at once, not saying it's bad, just unusual.

thank the jews and cultural marxism

Maybe they'd want a 3some with me

One day

Who knows

$$$$$ mode

Full wallet mode

at least these niggas get it

TIL test finally kicking in.. my first reaction to this picture was to shoot all the girls with big fake eyebrows in the head.

3>1>4>2

/Pol/ pls go back

1>>>>>>>>>=4>>>>>>>>>

jotaro

credit card mode

Only far right is decent

>non pale skin
>le_trashman.jpg

No it's really not that easy.

coke dealer mode

hmmm I wonder who's behind this post....

I just want latina's

I dont know why but its the one type im 120% attracted to aslong as they're not overweight and take care fo themselves

>Tfw live in western yurope country
>Low supply of latina women

Why fit.

How does one get a latina GF?

I match on tinder now and then, but Tinder is mostly just hook ups anyway.

I fucked one Argentinian chick once

>"YESS PAPI"
>Instant nut

I got lots of friends, lift religously and play guitar at a local bar. Still get nothing except unwanted advances by fatties.

Successful Mode

Being-alive-and-not-an-actual-hobo mode

i will think of this when alt righters say whites are the master race and most beautiful.

Try being wealthy.

>your low self esteem is poisoning this board

You're just objectively wrong. Social skills are not some innate feature humans possess; they have to be worked on just like musculature. If you were a shut-in autist for any substantial period of time, or maybe not even a shut-in, you are years, maybe even decades, behind everyone else. What you're asking is the socialization equivalent of a DYEL simply benching 2pl8 from the start. It may not be the most difficult thing in the world once you get there, but it's not something piss easy or something anyone can do with little to no preparation.

>literal cuckolds are on Veeky Forums

Confidence, being able to kinda dress and have a conversation + not be a total loser, but all in all you dont have to be fit, just not fat or skeleton. One of the most important things is to be funny girls like that

Not an argument.

these dubs dont lie. you can tell by their posture and facial expression they think they're gods gift to the world.

Got dayum you could cut diamonds with that jaw.